• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
:p. SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW TO PLAY VGC!. *uses the summon emii whistle*

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Anyone mind catching me an Imposter Ditto witb an HP IV in a Luxury Ball? Will use it as a placeholder in my Normal Gym for Master's...

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Haha, sorry about my lack of updates recently, I pretty much died from a horrible flu going around and I've been playing like 3-4 games simultaneously to catch up on everything that I got during the holidays. I'm still on my way to Lilycove but I'm making progress slowly. Also, does anyone know where to get the Gardevoirite in this game? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

Also I think that Dircio's suggestion is a good one! It incentivises guild members to be active in the league and also seems like a fun way to get some points!

Hopefully with things settling down I can get back into the habit of checking the forums more often and not just whenever I'm reminded by talking to Moose XD

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
vUQKRjs.png

Tested Cococino. Awarding Vampire Rank
shouldnt have used a gimmicky team but i thought it did alright. Work on your predictions. Their not so great. other than that great mon sets that i didnt expect

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Hello everyone, I'm back from HQ... Do I need to fill the form again?

If you mean the new member form, no, of course not. Why would you need to fill that out again? It's only if you've been gone a month and got removed.

EDIT: I don't see your name in the division OP's...HAVE you been gone that long? If so, next time, PM FW so she doesn't remove you.

Last edited:

Usatoday

Eternal God
I don't ever recall getting tested for rank placement.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper

You need to contact someone in the Xat to get that done.

Unless you wanna do WiFi, then I'm your guy :)

Also can someone get me an HA Hawlucha in a Luxury Ball? :)

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
If you mean the new member form, no, of course not. Why would you need to fill that out again? It's only if you've been gone a month and got removed.

EDIT: I don't see your name in the division OP's...HAVE you been gone that long? If so, next time, PM FW so she doesn't remove you.

if i remember correctly I didn't add him because said he was leaving he guild because he was busy with life or something? I don't know but Ill still add him back but for reference if he either is inactive or posts a leave yes he does have to apply again bu this time no because tbh Im tired from work atm and to much thinking atm about to leave.

I can test you usa sometime :p it be like the old times on showdown Ill just copy and paste one of my showdown teams I saved I had in x and y to battle you ^_^

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
Checking in again. Phone still kinda sucks for thus. Computer isn't fixed. And Zekrom STILL WONT SHINE FOR ME. MY ARCEUS. I'm at 3406 now anyways. Just checking in. I try to post when my phone doesn't suck.

Maker (Miguel)

-CS- 2nd Leader
if i remember correctly I didn't add him because said he was leaving he guild because he was busy with life or something? I don't know but Ill still add him back but for reference if he either is inactive or posts a leave yes he does have to apply again bu this time no because tbh Im tired from work atm and to much thinking atm about to leave.

Sorry for the trouble Master FairyWitch... what I meant was I wasnt going to be online for a while cus of an event...

P.S: I also said I wasn't goin to quit (the guild)...

Aon_Epiphany

Dreams and Wishes
Hello fellow guild members. Just stopping by for a moment.

I was wondering if anyone would like to battle? Frankly I'm in need of some online experience so I can find out what to tweak in my team and just learn how to play against others in general. If you are interested, my fc is 2380 2711 3621. Feel free to PM or VM for battle. Also any feedback would be much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance and have a great night/day

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
3000+ resets forget that. Im not patient enough for that, plus if I didn't get it a adamant or jolly nature I'd quit pokemon forever. Of course im kidding but still. Anyhow I've never been tested but thats cool because I dont mind starting from the bottom rank.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Also, for you lazy bums looking for a place to train, come visit my Secret Base in Secret Shore, where you will get to face a grand total of 15 Blissey!

[Imgsize=400]http://i.imgur.com/zTvrjEFh.jpg[/imgsize]

Kudos to anyone who can beat me! ;)

Would you like to explain why I didn't see a single Blissey? I fought three of your grunts before giving up, because none of them had a single Blissey.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Wrong base, maybe?

I was in the right place. Unless you put up the wrong code.

But you know the old saying, if you want something done right, do it yourself. I'm turning my base into a Blissey Bashing Haven. Once I have a competent team for myself, I'll upload the QR code.

EDIT: For anyone looking to see the conclusion of this thrilling saga, Myrrh is stalking the thread (hiya Myrrh) and explained. Base grunts don't have the teams they normally do when visitors are in the base, they have set teams depending on their trainer class. So the only way to get a base full of Blisseys is to do it yourself. Perhaps Dirc could...I dunno...share the QR codes for his grunts so we can all craft bases with Blisseys? Maybe, yes yes?

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
I was in the right place. Unless you put up the wrong code.

But you know the old saying, if you want something done right, do it yourself. I'm turning my base into a Blissey Bashing Haven. Once I have a competent team for myself, I'll upload the QR code.

EDIT: For anyone looking to see the conclusion of this thrilling saga, Myrrh is stalking the thread (hiya Myrrh) and explained. Base grunts don't have the teams they normally do when visitors are in the base, they have set teams depending on their trainer class. So the only way to get a base full of Blisseys is to do it yourself. Perhaps Dirc could...I dunno...share the QR codes for his grunts so we can all craft bases with Blisseys? Maybe, yes yes?

Try this???:

[Imgsize=300]http://i.imgur.com/6V50c2Vh.jpg[/imgsize]

Otherwise ask Azu, he gave me the codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.