• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Try this???:

[Imgsize=300]http://i.imgur.com/6V50c2Vh.jpg[/imgsize]

Otherwise ask Azu, he gave me the codes.

If that's the code for your base again, won't work. The problem isn't your base, it's the fact that anyone except for you that visits your base won't be allowed to fight your grunts' "real" teams. The game forcibly gives them generic teams, nothing you can do. I'll ask Azu for the codes, it's the only way, since big N screwed us over...again...

Aon_Epiphany

Dreams and Wishes
Google super secret base blissey and then set the search for images. There should be a photo with 6 qr codes. Make it full size and scan away. Should fill most if not all of the secret bases in the secret meadow with blisseybases. From there you can beat them recruit them and beat them again. Hope it helped if you havent gotten the answer yet.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Google super secret base blissey and then set the search for images. There should be a photo with 6 qr codes. Make it full size and scan away. Should fill most if not all of the secret bases in the secret meadow with blisseybases. From there you can beat them recruit them and beat them again. Hope it helped if you havent gotten the answer yet.

EVE CAN I GIVE HIM POINTS FOR THIS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?!

Seriously, this is SO helpful, not just to me, but to the entire guild. I'd say this deserves a bit of a bonus. 10 points maybe?

And here's the image of which he spoke, btw:
aF02xUQ.jpg

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Hey there everyone! It seems that there's secret base+Blissey shenanigans going on? I don't understand a word of this considering I haven't spent any time in the secret bases but the good news is that I just caught Kyogre and Beat the 8th gym! All that's next is to beat the Pokemon League.

My team is Sceptile, Aggron, Gardevoir, Mighteyana, Plusle, and Ludicolo. All in all a pretty bad team competitively speaking but its the main game so w/e =P

Since I haven't chosen a base to settle down in yet do any of you have any recommendations as to where a good place would be? I want a place easy to get to that doesn't require HMs or anything.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Sorry for the trouble Master FairyWitch... what I meant was I wasnt going to be online for a while cus of an event...

P.S: I also said I wasn't goin to quit (the guild)...

Its no problem maker ;) I do read things wrong sometimes don't worry about don't need to be sorry :p

I was in the right place. Unless you put up the wrong code.

But you know the old saying, if you want something done right, do it yourself. I'm turning my base into a Blissey Bashing Haven. Once I have a competent team for myself, I'll upload the QR code.

EDIT: For anyone looking to see the conclusion of this thrilling saga, Myrrh is stalking the thread (hiya Myrrh) and explained. Base grunts don't have the teams they normally do when visitors are in the base, they have set teams depending on their trainer class. So the only way to get a base full of Blisseys is to do it yourself. Perhaps Dirc could...I dunno...share the QR codes for his grunts so we can all craft bases with Blisseys? Maybe, yes yes?

lol tbh everyone can stalk this thread its open to public to read :p XD anyway I must see this blissey team soon just haven't had to chance to use his qr code also sure why not 10 points at you wish command XD but seriously I don't even get points for helping but I could add it special for you moose :p

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
He will be missed but I still dont get it why didnt they like ban gunk shot on grennja

They don't do such specific bans. If they did, the nitpick bans people would clamor for would be unbearable.

Maker (Miguel)

-CS- 2nd Leader
Noooooo xc I just caught a PERFECT 5V Latiäs - Atk, but God made my day! He cursed her with a quirky nature T-T....

Death, forgive Me xc

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Though I knew about this via a skype friend while I was out, may the ninja frog rest in peace in piece. I dunno how well Greninja will fare in ubers, tbh, but ehh don't really care too much about it since I don't plan to use one on my ubers team anytime soon. *shrugs* On the bright side, Greninja can enjoy itself in Smash. lol

Anyways, sooo... real-life updates, pretty much said it in the league thread, but I start classes again tomorrow. x_x; To be honest, my 4-week winter break wasn't all that eventful as I'd hoped. Of course, I'll still be around; activity is just gonna be on-and-off and such.

Gaming updates, I finished the Delta Episode in AS not too long ago. I'm just mega stone hunting at this point, and may eventually start focusing on capturing legendaries. Speaking of legendaries, while my Jolly synchronizer didn't do a good job, I had a very decent Rayquaza catch after a few soft resets during the Delta Episode. :] (Naive nature with 15/31/31/31/31/25 IV spread, in dabess ball ever a.k.a. Luxury Ball; I guess I could use another Mixquaza. lol) Barring Pokémon, though, been playing more of Hyrule Warriors again, with some Smash Bros on the side. o:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Noooooo xc I just caught a PERFECT 5V Latiäs - Atk, but God made my day! He cursed her with a quirky nature T-T....

Death, forgive Me xc

did you even use synchronize? I normally lead with a timid ralts with synchronize to have it timid...

Though I knew about this via a skype friend while I was out, may the ninja frog rest in peace in piece. I dunno how well Greninja will fare in ubers, tbh, but ehh don't really care too much about it since I don't plan to use one on my ubers team anytime soon. *shrugs* On the bright side, Greninja can enjoy itself in Smash. lol

Anyways, sooo... real-life updates, pretty much said it in the league thread, but I start classes again tomorrow. x_x; To be honest, my 4-week winter break wasn't all that eventful as I'd hoped. Of course, I'll still be around; activity is just gonna be on-and-off and such.

Gaming updates, I finished the Delta Episode in AS not too long ago. I'm just mega stone hunting at this point, and may eventually start focusing on capturing legendaries. Speaking of legendaries, while my Jolly synchronizer didn't do a good job, I had a very decent Rayquaza catch after a few soft resets during the Delta Episode. :] (Naive nature with 15/31/31/31/31/25 IV spread, in dabess ball ever a.k.a. Luxury Ball; I guess I could use another Mixquaza. lol) Barring Pokémon, though, been playing more of Hyrule Warriors again, with some Smash Bros on the side. o:

I caught my rayquaza in a nest ball :p I thought i would look nicer in that ball but the ivs and nature isn't good though. I really didn't care beause I have my rng one anyway XD that isn't a bad catch though silver :3

phantomclaw

Death, forgive Me xc

Lol dude that sucks
I remember in xy I forgot to bring a synchronizer and mewtwo still ended up with timid and sp attack and speed ivs (I was playing y so that was good)

Maker (Miguel)

-CS- 2nd Leader
Lol dude that sucks
I remember in xy I forgot to bring a synchronizer and mewtwo still ended up with timid and sp attack and speed ivs (I was playing y so that was good)

did you even use synchronize? I normally lead with a timid ralts with synchronize to have it timid...

Like I said, God cursed her with Quirky :c (oh yes, I used Timid natured Mew on the lead)

Ok gonna try again....in that case, let's us pray:

Dear God,

....don't you dare meddle in this again!

Amen

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Like I said, God cursed her with Quirky :c (oh yes, I used Timid natured Mew on the lead)

Ok gonna try again....in that case, let's us pray:

Dear God,

....don't you dare meddle in this again!

Amen

Tip: use a Pokemon that is outsped by Timid Lv 30 Latios with 31 speed IVs by a single digit to make sure that is the right nature before you catch it. Scored me a nice Latias in about 10 SRs, and one of them fainted due to Struggle...

Last edited:

Maker (Miguel)

-CS- 2nd Leader

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
They don't do such specific bans. If they did, the nitpick bans people would clamor for would be unbearable.
*coughcouoghSwaggercough*

But really, they really shouldn't have banned it for this. Oh well. Now I can use my new weapon easier. (Contrary Serperior. And yes, it needed to be a contest star)

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
*coughcouoghSwaggercough*

But really, they really shouldn't have banned it for this. Oh well. Now I can use my new weapon easier. (Contrary Serperior. And yes, it needed to be a contest star)

They banned Swagger altogether though. Shadow was saying ban Gunk Shot on JUST Gren, which is way too specific. And ask Dirc pointed out, not the sole reason Gren got banned.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
They banned Swagger altogether though. Shadow was saying ban Gunk Shot on JUST Gren, which is way too specific. And ask Dirc pointed out, not the sole reason Gren got banned.

So why not just ban gunk shot altogether? And I do see why they banned him otherwise too. With all the new dragons, a LO ice beam kills many of the big threats.

(BTW Moose, I keep thinking that it's me who's posting when I see your avatar. xD)

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
So why not just ban gunk shot altogether? And I do see why they banned him otherwise too. With all the new dragons, a LO ice beam kills many of the big threats.

(BTW Moose, I keep thinking that it's me who's posting when I see your avatar. xD)

I see no reason to ban Gunk Shot. Why not ban Fire Blast while we're at it? Same power, or close enough.

And yeah, I'm trying to adjust to the new Avi myself. I keep seeing my own posts and thinking "I coulda sworn I said that but who is--oh, nevermind".

Status
Not open for further replies.