• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Haha nerds, I don't SR for legends because I'm cool B) (continues doing nothing with their life). Anyways I don't participate in the meta much but I think it was a good idea to ban Greninja, I know for a fact breeders everywhere were literally stabbing each other in order to get that perfect Froakie. Hopefully this'll diversify the environment a little bit.

Also I found the Gardevoirite I was looking for in AS! It was in Verdanturf after you do the whole thing with some whale trying to drown the world or something lol. You gotta extort Wally's sister into giving you the stone.

Also did they change Kyogre's typing? I could've sworn it was Water/Ice before but now it's just water? Maybe I'm just losing it.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Haha nerds, I don't SR for legends because I'm cool B) (continues doing nothing with their life). Anyways I don't participate in the meta much but I think it was a good idea to ban Greninja, I know for a fact breeders everywhere were literally stabbing each other in order to get that perfect Froakie. Hopefully this'll diversify the environment a little bit.

Also I found the Gardevoirite I was looking for in AS! It was in Verdanturf after you do the whole thing with some whale trying to drown the world or something lol. You gotta extort Wally's sister into giving you the stone.

Also did they change Kyogre's typing? I could've sworn it was Water/Ice before but now it's just water? Maybe I'm just losing it.

yeah your losing it :p it was never a part ice silly XD and i was still breeding froakies btw 0_0 I had to breed a hidden power fire type >.< for my trade shop which bothered me the guy wanted naive nature >.> oh well I get something out of it thats all that counts. Anyway I sr for fun mostly shiny because it passes time. I find joy of shinies don't call me a nerd boy or else!

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
yeah your losing it :p it was never a part ice silly XD and i was still breeding froakies btw 0_0 I had to breed a hidden power fire type >.< for my trade shop which bothered me the guy wanted naive nature >.> oh well I get something out of it thats all that counts. Anyway I sr for fun mostly shiny because it passes time. I find joy of shinies don't call me a nerd boy or else!

Well if that's what you consider as fun then who am I to judge? =P And its not my fault I didnt know Kyogre's tryping, hoenn is so unfamiliar to me. I remember for a long time I thought Rayquaza was Electric/Flying. And I didn't even know that Seviper existed until I was playing randoms with Extroph XD I was like "wait, does ekans have a secret evolution I never heard of?" XD

Active Post. Sorry for not being active lately I have been busy with school and I had a Robotics Tournament last weekend. Also why in the world is Greninja uber? I don't even understand that. It can't be Gunk Shot because 80% of the times I fight Greninjas with that it misses leading to death. I mean that 70 accuracy is not doable for a lot of situations.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Active Post. Sorry for not being active lately I have been busy with school and I had a Robotics Tournament last weekend. Also why in the world is Greninja uber? I don't even understand that. It can't be Gunk Shot because 80% of the times I fight Greninjas with that it misses leading to death. I mean that 70 accuracy is not doable for a lot of situations.

It's actually 80, same as Stone Edge and Hydro Pump. Not as bad as you think, imo. And it's not just that, it can ohko most of the meta, forcing you to run sh*tty things like Pory2 and a ton of scarves just to beat it. And even that isn't enough when the opposing team can easily take down your sh*tty pokemon because they just plain suck in OU.

Last edited:
It's actually 80, same as Stone Edge and Hydro Pump. Not as bad as you think, imo. And it's not just that, it can ohko most of the meta, forcing you to run sh*tty things like Pory2 and a ton of scarves just to beat it. And even that isn't enough when the opposing team can easily take down your sh*tty pokemon because they just plain suck in OU.

I get the picture. 80% accuracy is a big difference I don't know why I thought it was 70% accuracy.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I get the picture. 80% accuracy is a big difference I don't know why I thought it was 70% accuracy.

80% accuracy is still imo horrible rate but if it hits like stone edge it does so much damage just a comparison.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
AYYYYYYYYY look what I did *updated the Florem OP*

I still find it funny that I came out as non-binary and run the "all-female" city. How fitting *Awesome Face*

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!

I still find it funny that I came out as non-binary and run the "all-female" city. How fitting *Awesome Face*
*Rolls eyes* And of course you'd be the only one to notice it.

Can't wait to get in the league. Not quite yet, but expect my gym to open soon.

HolyNova Lucario

Average as average can be
Hey guys, I've been thinking, is Solar Power Charizard on a drought team better then Mega Charizard Y? Because I have a hard time deciding which I should run with because of a how solar power can lower Charizard's HP by 10% each turn.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Hey guys, I've been thinking, is Solar Power Charizard on a drought team better then Mega Charizard Y? Because I have a hard time deciding which I should run with because of a how solar power can lower Charizard's HP by 10% each turn.

I would say no it's not better because mega charizard y has drought which means you can keep sun up even if ninetails dies if sun is u then normal charizard is stronger but most of the pokes are koed by fire blast from mega charizard anyway and you don't lose 10% health each time

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

lol yes florem is a place for all females girls rule and boys drool!

*Rolls eyes* And of course you'd be the only one to notice it.

Can't wait to get in the league. Not quite yet, but expect my gym to open soon.

sounds good can't wait to see you open your gym leaf :3

lets rewinds this a tiny bit "solar power charizard" I wouldn't use solar power been there done that mega chari y is much faster and more powerful

Herro guild peeps ~

Tbh, I'm a little surprised the guild has maintained like it has. Lovely it is ~

aka I just got to say a one thing THANK GOD YOU POSTED! I was about do sweeps soon which everyone that hasn't posted before February is getting the kaboot.

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
Active post.

Still not working. Computer still isn't up yet. . So I'm basically #NoLifing my legends in SRing. Got the Zekrom a week ago. Got Regirock in 291. Regice in 265. Registeel in 378. Regigigas in 486. And Lugia in literally 666. Doing Cressilia now and she's bring stubborn. Over 1000 and now shiny lol.

Togia

The Gawd
Active post.

School started up this past week so I haven't been able to contribute like I want to. I'll still be able to do guild war stuff and I'll pop in the xat when I can. I've been experimenting with Contrary Serperior lately on Showdown. It sucks that I'm in Japan and can't download it because I have an American copy of the game :(

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Active post.

School started up this past week so I haven't been able to contribute like I want to. I'll still be able to do guild war stuff and I'll pop in the xat when I can. I've been experimenting with Contrary Serperior lately on Showdown. It sucks that I'm in Japan and can't download it because I have an American copy of the game :(

Several people here are breeding them, don't worry. You should have no problem getting one.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Active post.

don't worry I plan to get my hands on one so I can breed the ha of the unova starters when I do you can have one :3

how is everyone?
I wish i could get back to the competitive scene but i still dont have internet :(

hey trident glad you posted so Ill take note you posted as well as internet is still down

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Active post.

I was given a wonderful 5iv ha snivy by Maker for my bday, if anyone wants one I could breed one for ya :)

Aon_Epiphany

Dreams and Wishes
I've been failing at every attempt to obtain one through a trade. I may have to find something to trade you for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.