• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
I've been failing at every attempt to obtain one through a trade. I may have to find something to trade you for one.

Ah don't worry about that, happy to help out. I'm breeding now so give me a little bit and I will be ready.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Fairy, I love how you said you were getting rid of people soon, and then we saw a bunch of activity posts.

Also ER MAH GERWD the news today. Bout time we get the New 3DS.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
I just finished cloning Latias, so I can give a few to anyone interested in a legit Luxury Ball Latias.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I just finished cloning Latias, so I can give a few to anyone interested in a legit Luxury Ball Latias.

does it have defog? If so yesssssss if not booooo :/ I need a defog latias for a team later on thats why I asked

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
V: This is my activity postie.

>:V I will protect the guilds honor as a gym leader!!!! V: And if anyone has a spare Drapion, I would loves to borrow it. That is all

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Ah don't worry about that, happy to help out. I'm breeding now so give me a little bit and I will be ready.

North I would love to get one of those too! :3
haven't been able to get one yet either.
also active post

Aon_Epiphany

Dreams and Wishes

Good deal. Thank you very much in advance! Are you sure you dont need anything specific in return though?

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
does it have defog? If so yesssssss if not booooo :/ I need a defog latias for a team later on thats why I asked

It isn't... It's from the Eon Ticket thing...

Can anyone catch me a Mold Breaker Excadrill in a Luxury Ball? :)

Last edited:

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
Activity post(so fairy doesnt think I'm dead)

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Doesn't mega charizard x and y stay the same speed as a regular charizard?

I checked, you are indeed correct. All three have Base 100 Speed (which to be fair is NOT bad)

AuraCaster

Grand Guardian
Sorry for my absence I've been busy also would anyone be willing to trade me a lopunnite? I need one because Lopunny in my main mega; and I dont want to wait 'till the end of the game.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Woohoo! Guess who beat Alpha Saphire! I diiiiid. This finally means I can go back to doing nothing of importance! XD

But seriously I really enjoyed the story and the *wink wink* thing *wink wink* that came after beating the elite 4. Mega Rayquaza is also power that should never be released so it's staying in the box forever now, and I'm replacing it with Minun bc it's cuter :3

Also I wonder what the Battle Frontier is like? I've only done it in sinnoh so there'll probably be some unexpected changes.

AuraCaster

Grand Guardian
Can someone lend me a lopunnite until I beat OmegaRuby? Lopunny is my main mega but I can't get the Lopunnite until I beat the game.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Can someone lend me a lopunnite until I beat OmegaRuby? Lopunny is my main mega but I can't get the Lopunnite until I beat the game.

Why did you get OmegaRuby when you could've gotten...

tumblr_inline_ni1t06OhyZ1sc6lah.png

In all seriousness though what is the ORAS post-game like? Is the battle frontier and all the legendaries in the mirages it? Or is there more stuff to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.