• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxIcyMizuxX

Icy Wanderer
BTW all US players you can get the event Contrary Serperior. Apparently there is a glitch in the server but I am not complaining
Here's the code POKEMON497

Aon_Epiphany

Dreams and Wishes
Activity post. Havent been able to get a lot of battles in since my last gym challenge. If anyone is willing to battle just for the heck of it or if there are any gyms open that are willing to accept challengers atm, please pm me.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Heya, fellow guildies! Mainly posting to say I'm obviously still alive.
This week has been kinda hectic for me due to the loss of a loved one in my family, but I'm hanging in there.
I'm hoping to be back in full swing by next week, especially to get more of my gym activities in.
(Which speaking of, on the league thread, I still don't see my open/close status and win/loss record updated. xD Current record should be at 1-2 for me.)

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
This week has been kinda hectic for me due to the loss of a loved one in my family, but I'm hanging in there.
I'm hoping to be back in full swing by next week, especially to get more of my gym activities in.
(Which speaking of, on the league thread, I still don't see my open/close status and win/loss record updated. xD Current record should be at 1-2 for me.)

I'm sorry for your loss Silver *hugs* I know how it feels, I lost my mother a couple years back. If you need someone to talk to, send me a message or stop by the chat (if I'm on).

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Hey people,

Activity post! Sorry to hear about your loss Silver. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

For Fairy: Are you going to be on xat? I got something that you might like! :3

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
Been away for so long, sorry about that. Busy life, can't be helped. Don't really have much to add but I am trying to remain online somewhat. I'll compile a list of things to do which'll keep me online, who knows.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

I am really sorry silver for your loss :/ I hope it gets better for you sweetie as well I knonw that the spread isn't updated for the league and etc. I have been doing other things atm but I hope to get it done around monday evening.

Hey people,

Activity post! Sorry to hear about your loss Silver. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

For Fairy: Are you going to be on xat? I got something that you might like! :3

I may go on the xat in a bit not sure I got some stuff to do burn if not Ill be on probably tommorow after work

Been away for so long, sorry about that. Busy life, can't be helped. Don't really have much to add but I am trying to remain online somewhat. I'll compile a list of things to do which'll keep me online, who knows.

I perfectly understand my life atm is a bit hectic but it will lighten up later on. I understand its good though your posting once in a great while to let us know though :3

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Still among the living! <3
trying to get all my ducks into a row.

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Username: Prakhar
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Both
Join the guild date: 21/1/15
will you be active?: Probably, at least after this month i'll be BOOMING, but right now, i can come online once in two days
Region you like: hmm, Johto
Referrals:
TEF League

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
will you be active?: Probably, at least after this month i'll be BOOMING, but right now, i can come online once in two days
Region you like: hmm, Johto
Referrals:
TEF League

Psst, the region means which division you wanna join, check the posts under the main post. Yeah they should really make it clearer though I almost made that same mistake too XD

Also I know i havent posted much but that's mostly been because I've been working on a secret project =P once the final process is complete you'll be able to see the fruits of my work.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi everyone!
I hit 100 shinies!
4th shiny Eevee has appeared out of the blue..well it's blue now heh shiny Sylveon get it? Nvm. :x
My first shiny Eevee in B2 after 2,500+ eggs, the next in the same batch as the first, and a third in the same batch lol(after 2,500+ eggs THEN shiny charm kicks in)
Now I have my first HB shiny Eevee and it is flawless! HA perfect (31/xx/31/31/31/31). I'm so happy! I named him Kawaiieyes after his father Kawaiipaws.
So 10 eggs and I get my 100th shiny after I SR'd shiny Latias after forever in a half weeks. Seems legit.
I hope everyone is well.
My condolences Silv. :( At least that special person in your life is in a better, pain-free place.
I'll be in the xat on Monday(hopefully), and I'll be back from Key West by then(yeah forgot about making a vacation post..well at least I am now lol).
Enjoy your weekends and peace~

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
Hi everyone!
I hit 100 shinies!
4th shiny Eevee has appeared out of the blue..well it's blue now heh shiny Sylveon get it? Nvm. :x
My first shiny Eevee in B2 after 2,500+ eggs, the next in the same batch as the first, and a third in the same batch lol(after 2,500+ eggs THEN shiny charm kicks in)
Now I have my first HB shiny Eevee and it is flawless! HA perfect (31/xx/31/31/31/31). I'm so happy! I named him Kawaiieyes after his father Kawaiipaws.
So 10 eggs and I get my 100th shiny after I SR'd shiny Latias after forever in a half weeks. Seems legit.
I hope everyone is well.
My condolences Silv. :( At least that special person in your life is in a better, pain-free place.
I'll be in the xat on Monday(hopefully), and I'll be back from Key West by then(yeah forgot about making a vacation post..well at least I am now lol).

100 shinies? makes me feel pitiful with my 14 self obtained shinies...... congrats anyways :)

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Hey fellow guild members, sorry for my absence in the middle of moving home (which is just horrific) should be back on the game soon enough x

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Psst, the region means which division you wanna join, check the posts under the main post. Yeah they should really make it clearer though I almost made that same mistake too XD

Also I know i havent posted much but that's mostly been because I've been working on a secret project =P once the final process is complete you'll be able to see the fruits of my work.

Eve, I hearby suggest you change "Region you like" (sweet Andraste why would you use that wording to begin with?) to "Which region would you like to join?" MUCH clearer. MUCH, MUCH clearer.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Well I just had a good week. Been training my gym team and had a very close battle just now haha.

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Lets have another try....

Region you like: hmm, Johto Harena
Referrals: TEF League

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
So yeah, I've got bad news. I misplaced my copy of X somewhere, and that had pretty much my entire collection of awesome Pokemon. In addition, with my upcoming workups and deployment, my activity will be dropping very much in the coming few months.

Until I find it or I'm able to come back and play, I won't be able to do much at all. I'm not leaving the guild because I don't have any plans on it -- I'm just letting you guys know.

EDIT: Post #3,000! Nice! Congrats to the guild!

Last edited:

Electrolled

Hi everyone!
I hit 100 shinies!
I hope everyone is well.

I also have a shiny Sylveon! It's got the IV spread of xx/31/xx/xx/xx/xx ;-;
They're brothers!

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Lets have another try....

Region you like: Harena
Referrals: TEF League

Finally someone with sense : D
Welcome to Harena Prakhar - and thanks again for the whimsicott and mandibuzz!

Status
Not open for further replies.