• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
Well this is me attempting to stay online; I'd like to build a UU team around Serperior. 113 Speed is awesome, Contrary + STAB Leaf Storm shenanigans is awesome and it's surprisingly bulky. This probably won't last too long since I have no doubts Serperior will be rising to OU eventually although it may have too many checks in the tier leaving it in UU. Alas, it serves as a great bulky Water check (and there are many) as well as a fast Ground type check however it loses to Crobat and anything faster than it (Serperior) including Scarfed threats. So this'll be fun!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: Prakhar
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Both
Join the guild date: 21/1/15
will you be active?: Probably, at least after this month i'll be BOOMING, but right now, i can come online once in two days
Region you like: hmm, Johto
Referrals:
TEF League

welcome to our humble guild prakhar :3

Eve, I hearby suggest you change "Region you like" (sweet Andraste why would you use that wording to begin with?) to "Which region would you like to join?" MUCH clearer. MUCH, MUCH clearer.

I don't think its the saying i think its a pokemon forum and people just assume its the regions XD anyway I may say "Bravely Default Region you like" or "Guild Region you like" might me more clearer so no one thinks its the pokemon regions.

So yeah, I've got bad news. I misplaced my copy of X somewhere, and that had pretty much my entire collection of awesome Pokemon. In addition, with my upcoming workups and deployment, my activity will be dropping very much in the coming few months.

Until I find it or I'm able to come back and play, I won't be able to do much at all. I'm not leaving the guild because I don't have any plans on it -- I'm just letting you guys know.

EDIT: Post #3,000! Nice! Congrats to the guild!

Its understandable thanks for letting us know cosmic :3 hope to see you soon again posting ^_^ I will take note of your absence.

edit: also emii congrats on your 100 self obtain shinies ^_^

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Hi is their any chance I can have someone breed me a shiny pawniard. Im willing to dish out a lot for it. Oh and how is everyone's day going so far. Im breeding for my 5IV contrary snivy right now.

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
Does anyone here have any suggestions as to a good teammate for Serperior in UU? I have no idea if it'll stay in the tier since it beats a lot with its Speed and power, but assuming the mere presence of Scarfed Dragons, Crobat/Noivern and a bunch of other threats is enough to keep it in UU I'd like to build a team to see how it works. I'll assume this is bulky offense and Serperior is my cleaner/wallbreaker. I know Fire types, Crobat, Noivern, Goodra and some other quicker threats are issues but I'd like to see what other people think.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Does anyone here have any suggestions as to a good teammate for Serperior in UU? I have no idea if it'll stay in the tier since it beats a lot with its Speed and power, but assuming the mere presence of Scarfed Dragons, Crobat/Noivern and a bunch of other threats is enough to keep it in UU I'd like to build a team to see how it works. I'll assume this is bulky offense and Serperior is my cleaner/wallbreaker. I know Fire types, Crobat, Noivern, Goodra and some other quicker threats are issues but I'd like to see what other people think.

I believe Jirachi is UU no? Scarf it and give it Ice Punch, your dragon and flying problems are practically gone there. Dunno what else to say for fire types and the such though, but Jirachi definitely sounds like it could help you out.

Maker (Miguel)

-CS- 2nd Leader
Active post?... Sry am not well in talkin in any kind of conversation...

Anyways, (start scolding if I'm posting in the wrong section :d, I shall learn my lesson : •)

Is anyone interested in imperfect 5 IVs [(1. -Sp.Def F, 2. -HP M, 3. -HP F, 4. -Atk F, 5. -Sp.Def M, 6. -Def M, 7. -Spd F)] Jolly (F/M) Sneasels in Luxury Ball? [(EM: Fake Out, Ice Punch, Pursuit, Ice Shard)(Abilities: 1, 2, 4, 5: Keen Eye, 3, 6, 7: Inner Focus) OT: Me (Mike) xp ID No.: 59571...

If not, is they donatable? If yes, they are waiting with their bags ready..

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
I would love to join the pokémon Guild as it sounds awesome!

Username: Socrates101
PokemonShowdown: SocratesMLG
Join the guild date: 28-01-2015
will you be active?: Hell yeah!
Region you like: Hoenn has to be my favourite.
Referrals: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmrw8VRa4H0fwUAlanOE0qQ

Lol, it happened again! XD Fairy is asking for which guild region you want to join, not your favorite pokemon region. Check the region posts under the main post to see what I mean.

Edit: oh, and referrals means who/if someone referred you joined our guild. But your youtube channel looks super interesting!

Last edited:

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
I believe Jirachi is UU no? Scarf it and give it Ice Punch, your dragon and flying problems are practically gone there. Dunno what else to say for fire types and the such though, but Jirachi definitely sounds like it could help you out.

I was thinking about a Steel type in general really, Jirachi being an excellent example. The only 2 noteworthy Steel types which beat Crobat and potentially Noivern are Jirachi and Mega Aggron, although stuff like Magneton could be interesting to run as well since it also beats Crobat (not so much Noivern). I'm reluctant to run Aggron when there're many more Mega Evolutions to consider using, so I won't. Jirachi seems solid though, although I think a more bulky spread would suit me better. Unless I can justify Magneton lol. Fire types are a pain to beat, so I'd need a bulky Water type to deal with them. Swampert, Suicune, Starmie and Blastoise are my primary suspects for this since they have some offensive power in them alongside bulk. Alomomola is also a cool choice from RU. Then Grass types like Serperior and Sceptile become problems... Crobat/Pidgeot/Noivern? Maybe a really bulky Dragon type like Goodra. I don't know, just throwing ideas about.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
another shiny tangela! too bad its hp water and its att iv is crap. still tho, its a shiny.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I would love to join the pokémon Guild as it sounds awesome!

Username: Socrates101
PokemonShowdown: SocratesMLG
Join the guild date: 28-01-2015
will you be active?: Hell yeah!
Region you like: Hoenn has to be my favourite.
Referrals: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmrw8VRa4H0fwUAlanOE0qQ

welcome to the guild hope you like it here :3 hop by the xat whenever you can which is located in my sig any mod can member you as well as when your ready to be tested for your guild's ranking when choosing which guild region you like to be in.

Lol, it happened again! XD Fairy is asking for which guild region you want to join, not your favorite pokemon region. Check the region posts under the main post to see what I mean.

Edit: oh, and referrals means who/if someone referred you joined our guild. But your youtube channel looks super interesting!

yeah i should say guild region instead ill just change it right now I guess

edit: also I added a (note) so people saying to look at the four posts below that may help a bit more now.

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
Username: Lucarioman5 (in game name: Frank)
Join the guild date: January 29th 2015
will you be active?: Yes, but with periodical drops matching with mid terms and finals
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Eternia
Referrals:I know Fairywitch and Archstaraptor

Aon_Epiphany

Dreams and Wishes
Activity post. Been a little short on time due to work. Things should calm down after today though for a bit. Hope everyone is doing alright.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: Lucarioman5 (in game name: Frank)
Join the guild date: January 29th 2015
will you be active?: Yes, but with periodical drops matching with mid terms and finals
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Eternia
Referrals:I know Fairywitch and Archstaraptor

oh hey there welcome back lucarioman suprised to see tbh I didn't expect this since our last talk ;) but glad to have you back in the guild section sweetie. I hope you like it here just like teg :3

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Well, I'm going to get off my *** and start preparing to SR for the Sword Trio (specifically Terrakion). As soon as I get my Capture Power 3 (lol 2% catch rate) and a Jolly Synchronizer, I'll get to it.

Will prob catch a shitty Tornadus to get a Jolly Lando, unless I can find a useful set. Btw anyone have a good Thundy to trade? Specifically Timid for a Nasty Plot sweeper...

Actually, I think I'll SR for a Naive Torny, since LO Regenerator sounds like fun. Anyone have a Naive Synchronizer / Field Group mon?

Last edited:

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
I need to get Emboar in AS; does anyone know when it ends? Also apparently Samurott is being released in a different way, does anyone know how that'll work? I got Serperior - Modest seems like a decent nature (after a ton of Adamant, Impish, Bold, Hasty and Brave natured ones), will look for Adamant on Emboar (Reckless Flare Blitz tho). I haven't really done much with my UU team other than Serperior, but I may switch stuff around and try out some of the new Mega Evolutions like Pidgeot, Beedrill and Camerupt.

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
oh hey there welcome back lucarioman suprised to see tbh I didn't expect this since our last talk ;) but glad to have you back in the guild section sweetie. I hope you like it here just like teg :3

To be honest, I didn't think I'd be here so soon either, but I was getting bored making myself a living pokedex from scratch, so I thought I should come here and hop on the xat when I do that.

Also, Ace_of_shadows, all three hidden ability gen 5 starters end on November 30th 2015, so you've got a lot of time to get them.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
To be honest, I didn't think I'd be here so soon either, but I was getting bored making myself a living pokedex from scratch, so I thought I should come here and hop on the xat when I do that.

Also, Ace_of_shadows, all three hidden ability gen 5 starters end on November 30th 2015, so you've got a lot of time to get them.

hahaha yeah i know what you mean my friend i understand as well as you can meet some really cool new friends here. if you need anything were all here to help which I need help filling my dex for the shiny charm as well XD

Status
Not open for further replies.