• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraCaster

Grand Guardian
Does anyone know if you can make multiple secret base QR codes? Like if I made a QR code for a secret base, could I renovate the secret base and set a new QR code; and if someone scans the first qr code would they get the first secret base, the second secret base, or no secret base?

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
cocoon of destruction was garb

mega evolution special 2 was garb

bred two clefs, each with a different ability. breeding gengar rn and planning on getting a raikou.

btw can I get the legendary dogs if I take someone elses hooh?

also did anyone take my perfect cleffa? You can keep it now...

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
Can someone answer if Kyorge respwans if you kill/run from it and beat the Elite4 in the original Sapphire? Im searching and asking everywhere but I cant find a friggen answer x.x. Kyorge is my next Shiny hunt in the older gens since Mewtwo Shined pretty early in Fire red

Marika_CZ

I have been inactive past week and the next one will be probably the same because I am getting busy at work. Today I finally got some time for myself and managed to win some multi battles. Speaking of which............

Point Report

Multi battle #1
Your username: Marika_CZ & Maker (Miguel)
Opponent: Wecondo12 & Burnerv2
W/L/D: W
Score:2-0

Multi battle #2

My rank points: 31 > 91

GG guys!

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
I have been inactive past week and the next one will be probably the same because I am getting busy at work. Today I finally got some time for myself and managed to win some multi battles. Speaking of which............

Point Report

Multi battle #1

Multi battle #2

GG guys!

confirming, gg.

i know it's been awhile sry all i been in and out of doctors alot past few months and with work haven't had a ton of time to reply again sry hope all is well :)

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
war line up

Match-Ups
McHearth vs. Naoto Shirogane
Conquer Phoenix vs. Saph
Master Chief vs. Dircio
epicdrill vs. Razor Leafeon
PTZ vs. Burnerv2

sorry if you are not in the war been very busy lately and things have only just calmed down so I ended up just putting anyone up who I remember from wars

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!

Point Report

Multi battle #1

Multi battle #2

GG guys!

Confirmed o/ good games Marika

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
Hey guys, I'm currently testing out a new team in PS that I'd like to build in my cartridge. I'm 8-1 testing it out but I'd like your opinions before I actually breed and catch everyone, especially since I have two pokemon with identical types:

Sableye (F) @ Wide Lens
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Foul Play
- Taunt
- Recover

My lead pokemon, it can prevent stealth rocks with taunt and take a few hits before going down, I also gave it a wide lens so that will-o-wisp has a better hit rate and Idon't blow my cover of Sableye not being my mega, as it seems to scare out certain stealth rock users predicting a mega evolution.

Gliscor (F) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 248 HP / 188 Def / 72 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Substitute
- Knock Off
- Roost

My defensive wall, he's the one I'm the least certain, as it shares typing with landorus, but it has great synergy with Heatran and Vaporeon, I'm not sure if I should replace substitute with protect or stealth rock.

Landorus (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Focus Blast
- Earth Power
- Psychic
- Sludge Wave

My special sweeper, I'd prefer LO sheer force, but I do not have immediate access to that so I'm currently using choice specs, it has great typ coverage and can switch in to anything trying to exploit Heatran's x4 ground weakness, I'm contemplating changing focus blast for grass knot, I originally had focus blast to get the sheer force + life orb effect, but grass knot would be better I think to take out those ground types Landorus switches into and can also hit mega-Slowbro super effectively on his weaker defense stat.

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Roar
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Protect

A pretty standard Heatran, able to wall a lot of things and can stall out other walls with toxic or stop sweepers dead in their tracks with lava plume's burn chance. Protectis also useful for scouting my opponent and roar can stop sweeps from mainly special sweepers that wouldn't really be affected by lava plume.

Vaporeon (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Def / 56 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Wish
- Protect
- Ice Beam

A surprisingly useful addition to my team, able to switch in on anything trying to hit Heatran, Landorus or Gliscor, it can also burn physical threats and serves a really good wish passer, Ice beam is there for extra help against dragon types and has caught a few Salamences off guard.

Lopunny (F) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Healing Wish
- Thunder Punch

My physical sweeper, Loppuny has neutral coverage on every type thanks to Scrappy and I gave her thunderpunch to help deal with my team's water weakness. I alsogave loppuny healing wish in case she get's burned so Ican prolong the longevity of a pokemon like Heatran.

Weaknesses I forsee:
Bulky water types, especially Mega slowbro
Grass attacks, as only Heatran resists
Ghost types, as everyone but lopunny takes x1 damage from them
Fairy types, as Landorus is the only one that can hit them super effectively and Heatran is the only one that can stand up to their attacks
Maybe rock, as I have no spinner and only mega lopunny resists attacks

So give me your evaluations and suggestions for my team and if anyone thinks another pokemon would be better suited for a certain role or for better type coverage,let me know, but I'd like to keep very similar roles for my pokemon (no changing 4 pokemon because they are OU).

Thanks everyone!

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Been getting reqs with Sub CM Latias today.

5MvvBcg.png

Almost lost the last match so I'm gonna stop.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oususpecttest-209980516

dem godly plays

Hey guys, I'm currently testing out a new team in PS that I'd like to build in my cartridge. I'm 8-1 testing it out but I'd like your opinions before I actually breed and catch everyone, especially since I have two pokemon with identical types:

Sableye (F) @ Wide Lens
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Foul Play
- Taunt
- Recover

My lead pokemon, it can prevent stealth rocks with taunt and take a few hits before going down, I also gave it a wide lens so that will-o-wisp has a better hit rate and Idon't blow my cover of Sableye not being my mega, as it seems to scare out certain stealth rock users predicting a mega evolution.

Gliscor (F) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 248 HP / 188 Def / 72 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Substitute
- Knock Off
- Roost

My defensive wall, he's the one I'm the least certain, as it shares typing with landorus, but it has great synergy with Heatran and Vaporeon, I'm not sure if I should replace substitute with protect or stealth rock.

Landorus (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Focus Blast
- Earth Power
- Psychic
- Sludge Wave

My special sweeper, I'd prefer LO sheer force, but I do not have immediate access to that so I'm currently using choice specs, it has great typ coverage and can switch in to anything trying to exploit Heatran's x4 ground weakness, I'm contemplating changing focus blast for grass knot, I originally had focus blast to get the sheer force + life orb effect, but grass knot would be better I think to take out those ground types Landorus switches into and can also hit mega-Slowbro super effectively on his weaker defense stat.

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Roar
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Protect

A pretty standard Heatran, able to wall a lot of things and can stall out other walls with toxic or stop sweepers dead in their tracks with lava plume's burn chance. Protectis also useful for scouting my opponent and roar can stop sweeps from mainly special sweepers that wouldn't really be affected by lava plume.

Vaporeon (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Def / 56 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Wish
- Protect
- Ice Beam

A surprisingly useful addition to my team, able to switch in on anything trying to hit Heatran, Landorus or Gliscor, it can also burn physical threats and serves a really good wish passer, Ice beam is there for extra help against dragon types and has caught a few Salamences off guard.

Lopunny (F) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Healing Wish
- Thunder Punch

My physical sweeper, Loppuny has neutral coverage on every type thanks to Scrappy and I gave her thunderpunch to help deal with my team's water weakness. I alsogave loppuny healing wish in case she get's burned so Ican prolong the longevity of a pokemon like Heatran.

Weaknesses I forsee:
Bulky water types, especially Mega slowbro
Grass attacks, as only Heatran resists
Ghost types, as everyone but lopunny takes x1 damage from them
Fairy types, as Landorus is the only one that can hit them super effectively and Heatran is the only one that can stand up to their attacks
Maybe rock, as I have no spinner and only mega lopunny resists attacks

So give me your evaluations and suggestions for my team and if anyone thinks another pokemon would be better suited for a certain role or for better type coverage,let me know, but I'd like to keep very similar roles for my pokemon (no changing 4 pokemon because they are OU).

Thanks everyone!

Sableye: You're better off with full defense and bold, since Sableye cant take much special attacks and you've already got a few physical walls. Run lefties or rocky helmet

Gliscor: try fitting stealth rock somewhere in there.

Landorus: use gengar instead. Dbond/taunt + 3 attacks is really good. Use life orb or focus sash

Heatran: pretty standard. You can try fitting rocks in here instead of gliscor.

Vaporeon: heal bell > ice beam

Lopunny: you definitely want to run fake out, high jump kick, and return. The last move is preference. I enjoy using power up punch for a quick sweep. Thunderpunch only hits gyarados...

Last edited:

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
I have a ton of life orbs that I got from wild absols. Would you like one. All I ask in return is your undying loyalty or your soul Muahahaha. No I'll give it to ya for free.

Maker (Miguel)

-CS- 2nd Leader
Ok IK I'm late confirming with Marika_CZ but...confirming...

Late Point Report

Multi battle #1
Your username: Maker (Miguel) & Marika_CZ

Multi battle #2
Your username: Maker (Miguel) & Marika_CZ

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey guys just posting your leader is still alive i have some things to attend irl so thats why I haven't been on as well as I had a really bad migraine the other day so thats why I wasn't on at all. I hope to be back online on friday afternoon though until the this is my activity post for you all :3

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
TEF Points Report

1. 2 Lost Battles (+2 points)
2. Battled in a War and Won (+100 points)

Original Points: 976 points
After Addition: 1078 points

:V need to start using these points! Unless regular points don't count towards shop... then ...

TEF SP Points Report

1. Won War Match (+25)

Original SP Points: 20 points
After Addition: 45 points (+ Special Ticket)

XV got some points to get...

Last edited:

Togia

The Gawd
Hey there guys, sorry I haven't been active as of late. I've been battling depression for the past few months and it really got me down for awhile. But now I think I'm finally ready to get back to life and start contributing again.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Hey there guys, sorry I haven't been active as of late. I've been battling depression for the past few months and it really got me down for awhile. But now I think I'm finally ready to get back to life and start contributing again.

Hang in there Togia! I know how hard it is to battle depression and you're really strong for doing so!

Also lol I'm sorry if it seems like I haven't been active lately, I actually have but I don't post much bc I like to stalk the forums like a hungry predator searching for weak prey >:3c oh also, I wanted to make a bit of an announcement since I recently got my secret project done!

The announcement is.... The reopening of the Freezer Gym! I know like 90% of you weren't there/ don't remember it so I''ll explain what it is again =P basically its a casual single battle gym where we fight using our favorite pokemon! What is the prize you ask? Glory, a shoddily made badge that I created in 5min in MS Paint, and having fun with your favorite pokemon! (Idk Fairy or one of the leaders can give you points for winning if they feel like it but that's not within my power).

You can challenge one of two tiers, the Refreeze team, where we use OU pokemon and below, and the Frosty team where we use BL2 pokemon or below (I would've made this RU and below but Froslass is BL2 =P) Neither of these teams are particularly hard to beat, the Refreeze team has three OU pokemon, one UU pokemon, and two PU pokemon. The Frosty team has one BL2 pokemon, two RU pokemon, two PU pokemon, and one LC pokemon. This is definitely a just for fun thing so don't feel like you have to compromise your team in order to win =P It's all about picking your six favorites and having fun with the battle =P I'm normally open in the late afternoons/evenings so send me a message if you're interested in challenging :D

Status
Not open for further replies.