• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Nah, I'm just getting back home tonight/tomorrow and then I'll be on pretty much every day as normal.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
*pokes head in* sorry for being silent, been playing Civ. Obviously I haven't left, else you'd see a resignation letter xD

Anyway, in Pokemon news, am I the only one miffed that Pokken Tournament is only in arcades? They'd better announce a console version >_>

Togia

The Gawd
*pokes head in* sorry for being silent, been playing Civ. Obviously I haven't left, else you'd see a resignation letter xD

Anyway, in Pokemon news, am I the only one miffed that Pokken Tournament is only in arcades? They'd better announce a console version >_>

It's times like this I'm glad I live in Japan. Actually, it's pretty good that the game is only in arcades for now. This allows them to see what players are doing and patch things that need to be fixed/too strong before a console version is released. I imagine that there will be competitive tournaments as well for this game so it makes sense.

btw I found an answer to M-Lopunny for now which is M-Latias. A critical hit from ice punch only did 59% with 100 def EV's and bold nature. I'm using the sub calm mind set.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I don't mind it going to arcades first, I mind the fact that as far as we know, they aren't planning a console release. I'd like to hear some indication that we'll get it on console >_>

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Hey guys! Long time, no speak. Since I've been gone longer than I should have, I'll at least do y'all the courtesy of getting you caught up with what I've been up to.

First off, I've been out to sea off and on, working on stuff my command has to do in order for the green light to be given for our deployment late this spring. So, I'll of course be off longer than I want to be. HOWEVER, my name has also come up for a possible change of command due to some stuff I'll not divulge here for just anybody to see. If that does happen, my situation will be made entirely clear -- in short, it's quite literally a lottery from my point of view. I don't know what will happen, but whatever it is, I'm looking forward to it.

As for gaming, I'm working on a big Minecraft world, but that's old news by now -- I've been trying to get one off to a solid start for months and I'm finally off to a good start for once. In the world of Pokémon, my X version (the one I've got all my cool stuff on) is still MIA. So, I'm looking for creative ideas on a team build on ORAS exclusively. No events, no legendaries, just breedable Pokémon. I've got an idea of a good Minccino/Azumarill/Scolipede core flying around in my head, but I'm still unsure at this point of what unseen Pokémon I should toss in to make this mix more annoying to face than it already is.

And finally, I'm working on a story that's been on my mind for some time now. It's to be set in a fantasy world of my own design. For you writers in this guild, I'm honestly looking for other brains to pick so that I can actually get something STARTED for once here. It's an awesome idea in my humble opinion, but I'm among the worst ones out there at getting a story started... :p

Well, that's most of the interesting things I've done in the last few months. I know it isn't very much, but hey, it's a far cry from nothing at all, hey? :p

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Hey guys! Long time, no speak. Since I've been gone longer than I should have, I'll at least do y'all the courtesy of getting you caught up with what I've been up to.

First off, I've been out to sea off and on, working on stuff my command has to do in order for the green light to be given for our deployment late this spring. So, I'll of course be off longer than I want to be. HOWEVER, my name has also come up for a possible change of command due to some stuff I'll not divulge here for just anybody to see. If that does happen, my situation will be made entirely clear -- in short, it's quite literally a lottery from my point of view. I don't know what will happen, but whatever it is, I'm looking forward to it.

As for gaming, I'm working on a big Minecraft world, but that's old news by now -- I've been trying to get one off to a solid start for months and I'm finally off to a good start for once. In the world of Pokémon, my X version (the one I've got all my cool stuff on) is still MIA. So, I'm looking for creative ideas on a team build on ORAS exclusively. No events, no legendaries, just breedable Pokémon. I've got an idea of a good Minccino/Azumarill/Scolipede core flying around in my head, but I'm still unsure at this point of what unseen Pokémon I should toss in to make this mix more annoying to face than it already is.

And finally, I'm working on a story that's been on my mind for some time now. It's to be set in a fantasy world of my own design. For you writers in this guild, I'm honestly looking for other brains to pick so that I can actually get something STARTED for once here. It's an awesome idea in my humble opinion, but I'm among the worst ones out there at getting a story started... :p

Well, that's most of the interesting things I've done in the last few months. I know it isn't very much, but hey, it's a far cry from nothing at all, hey? :p

I'm a writer too so you can always ask me, The Writing Cafe Tumblr is a really good source I find for questions I have about writing and taking a look at TV Tropes is always a good idea so you can catch yourself before you start relying heavily on magic or fantasy tropes.

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Just hatched this glorious little gal:
kricketot.gif

She's jolly, 5iv flawless.Best hatch ever.
Question now is how to split the EVs?​

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Just hatched this glorious little gal:
kricketot.gif

She's jolly, 5iv flawless.Best hatch ever.
Question now is how to split the EVs?​

Sweet lord Arch, nb at all. Imo you should do an even amount of evs in every stat. xD

Ew no. Obv max out attack and speed since those are it's only good stats, rest in HP to take 24% instead of 25% from Stealth Rocks.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Don't forget to do your war battles guys i am doing mine tonight so ....

Not really sure what to say and i am not going say bye to a group of people takes to much time and there be a lot to do. so all i am going say is take care everyone and you are by far in the best guild on serebii with a leader who shows dedication and cares for every member and because of that this guild will last for years like TEG and it's a shame a cant be active enough to watch it grow.

The guild have had it's rough times with drama but what guild never has any sort of drama? anyway if drama does happen remain calm and don't leave the guild because of it just go speak to fairy or other people in the guild they will sort it out. if you ever need help with your wifi team go see em and fairy but there are other people who can help breed pokes since everyone is helpful.

and bye to a lot of friends i have out of the guild.

anyway good luck in wars and dont forget to msg me on fb fairy if you need me or just to update war page and congratz burn for when you become the hard route champ on tef league

giphy.gif

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Don't forget to do your war battles guys i am doing mine tonight so ....

Not really sure what to say and i am not going say bye to a group of people takes to much time and there be a lot to do. so all i am going say is take care everyone and you are by far in the best guild on serebii with a leader who shows dedication and cares for every member and because of that this guild will last for years like TEG and it's a shame a cant be active enough to watch it grow.

The guild have had it's rough times with drama but what guild never has any sort of drama? anyway if drama does happen remain calm and don't leave the guild because of it just go speak to fairy or other people in the guild they will sort it out. if you ever need help with your wifi team go see em and fairy but there are other people who can help breed pokes since everyone is helpful.

and bye to a lot of friends i have out of the guild.

anyway good luck in wars and dont forget to msg me on fb fairy if you need me or just to update war page and congratz burn for when you become the hard route champ on tef league

giphy.gif

Thanks Naoto! And thank you for a lot more too. I've become a lot better at battling with the help of others and you as well. You gave me my first chance to be on a war team and battle in a war. Even though I was a nervous wreck and lost my first war battle, it was an experience that pushed me to get better. You are one of the best battlers I've ever faced and have the name of a character from one of my favorite games EVAH (P4).

This fluff will look forward to the day we may cross pokeballs again. So I won't say good bye, but see ya later and til next time o/

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
Activenessly postedness.

It sucks really bad not having a computer or phone to use. At least im still get my shiny legends even if Zapdos in HG is being a prick

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Sorry for not posting much. Ive been playing destiny on my 360 and fire emblem on my 3DS. I pretty much spend about 17 hours on each. Anyways I need to get my hands on a Sandile and pancham. Oh and whats a good nature for umbreon. I thought maybe a bold one with maxed out HP and defense evs. then I could give it wish,toxic,dark pulse and protect. ID love to hear some ideas.

AuraCaster

Grand Guardian
Activity Post.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
For an Umbreon, I'd prefer to give it a Sassy nature (+SpD, -Spd), and dump all of its EV's into Special Defense and HP. I'd give it Curse, Protect, Toxic, and a coverage attack move if that's up your alley. You don't need to worry about Defense and Attack EV's because Curse takes care of the problem for you, and you wouldn't need speed at all anyway, so Sassy nature is the way to go.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Sorry for not posting much. Ive been playing destiny on my 360 and fire emblem on my 3DS. I pretty much spend about 17 hours on each. Anyways I need to get my hands on a Sandile and pancham. Oh and whats a good nature for umbreon. I thought maybe a bold one with maxed out HP and defense evs. then I could give it wish,toxic,dark pulse and protect. ID love to hear some ideas.

I dont know much about the current meta but the smogon strategydex says this is a good build.

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Moonlight
- Baton Pass
- Foul Play

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
I dont know much about the current meta but the smogon strategydex says this is a good build.

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Moonlight
- Baton Pass
- Foul Play

What's the point of baton pass? Wish still passes itself with a regular switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.