• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marika_CZ

I'm not NU exclusive, but I'm pretty darn close.
I'll raise a few more of the iv mons I have soon when I have some free time,perhaps at the weekend :)
That would be cool. I like how in NU you get to meet unique teams with unique movesets. Unlike copy pasted Smogon OU teams.
Too bad there isn't any NU club on serebii :)

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
That would be cool. I like how in NU you get to meet unique teams with unique movesets. Unlike copy pasted Smogon OU teams.
Too bad there isn't any NU club on serebii :)

sry just gonna use a random copy pasted smogon nu team :)

and vivillon

btw frens still looking for ferro :)

And hooh please :)

Also, when obtaining Kyurem Black, who's ivs matter, Kyurem or zekroms?

Last edited:

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
sry just gonna use a random copy pasted smogon nu team :)

and vivillon

btw frens still looking for ferro :)

And hooh please :)

Also, when obtaining Kyurem Black, who's ivs matter, Kyurem or zekroms?

I think Kyurem's. Zekrom is kind of absorbed into Kyurem, so the pokemon is still Kyurem, but it inherited power from Zekrom

AuraCaster

Grand Guardian
If anyone has a shiny torchic could they trade it to me for its shiny data then trade back? Because I have a shiny Combusken's data but no shiny Torchic's data. Would anyone be willing?
Edit: Also, is it possible to have different QR codes for different teams but the same base?

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey guys just doing a leader activity post, been busy still heads up as I see the war came to a hult hopefully it can get done soon as well as saph is a pointed our new war captain I'm sure you will make us proud my friend ;) I know spread needs major updating as well so newcomers don't worry if ur not added you will soon enough.

nomadical

Battle Maniac
Username:Nomadical
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both:both
Join the guild date:2/28/2015
will you be active?:yes
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post):Eternia Region
Referrals:Burnerv2

Last edited:

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
Activity post, you have no idea how busy I've been these past few weeks. It's going to kill me I swear, so I've had little time for relaxation or playing Pokemon so I can't really discuss much. But I'm still alive :D.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Im back, ive been breeding...well still breeding pokemon. I'll still be breeding but I would like some WiFi battles, if anyone is down for one. My FC is in my Sig and my ign is Patrick. Well I'm going back to breeding for a modest eevee no later.

scizor64

"sciz"
Hey all,
As of yesterday, I completed the Hoenn pokedex with the help of many of you. I was also able to help some of you by providing battle ready ev'd pokes or dex fillers in return. I'd like to thank all of you guys who offered support or helped directly and all of you for being part of the guild. This is a really nice guild to be a part of.

My next task is to complete the regions in order such as kanto, johto, etc. Ill be helping out in return with dex fillers and/or BR pokemon which I didnt use on my teams.

tleon

Hey all,
As of yesterday, I completed the Hoenn pokedex with the help of many of you. I was also able to help some of you by providing battle ready ev'd pokes or dex fillers in return. I'd like to thank all of you guys who offered support or helped directly and all of you for being part of the guild. This is a really nice guild to be a part of.

My next task is to complete the regions in order such as kanto, johto, etc. Ill be helping out in return with dex fillers and/or BR pokemon which I didnt use on my teams.

Let me know what you need in particular as I can cover most non legends when I have some free time

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
War thread updated

Saph is now officially war capt contact him to be on the team. the team it's self may need to be re done due to me not updating so Saph if you like to rework just pm me with the new team and I will update it for you

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
War thread updated

Saph is now officially war capt contact him to be on the team. the team it's self may need to be re done due to me not updating so Saph if you like to rework just pm me with the new team and I will update it for you

alright sounds good ;)

hey guys haven't been on for awhile i have been pretty busy lately and have not played pokemon in a least a few weeks. I did update my bank but seems I lost my fun for pokemon it kinda feels nice not being on the forums and etc which not that I am leaving serebii. I just wanted give you guys a heads up about there may be a time that I will leave but no worries if this were to ever happen, I would always say it in advance as well as I will appoint someone to reopen our humble guild to start it over since I can no post transfer. I AM NOT LEAVING AT ALL YET! so just saying in advance so no one freaks later on when it does happen ;) I just wanted to say you guys are the best friends i ever had on the internet which as well as I made over the years when I had my old guild teg too. Thanks for keeping us alive :3

anyway news update, I am not sure when I can update the spread as well as be on serebii a bit more but when I do i will have everything updated as well as Ill be on the xat more often. I just wanted to say I am still alive and busy. Also, on a second note I did beat bravely default finally do putting it aside so ready to get bravely second when it does come out in the usa.

Last edited:

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
War thread updated

Alrighty. The war team may need some restructuring overall because half of the people on the post are dead activity wise. Probably looking for ~4 people to replace akafila, trident, muffin/motherrussia, and maybe leaf depending on if he gets active again. So contact me if you're interested and I can test you out. That being said I know we have a lot of wifi battlers here too and I don't really wifi myself, meaning I might need someone else to test people for wifi who's already on the team. Hopefully we'll have some wars coming up soon, and maybe some partly wifi for those thus-far depraved of war experience.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Posting to say that I am still around. x_x;

Pokémon activities have been fairly slow for me recently, especially breeding-wise (the same request I've been working on is killing me). ;w; Least to say, I'm also slowly working on getting the shiny charm in my AS, because I wanna start soft-resetting for certain shiny legendaries sometime. xD Also, I'm still alive enough to maintain gym leader duties (which btw, I'll be opening my gyms/facilities in both the TEF League and Trinity League tomorrow).

College life is forever getting OP.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Alrighty. The war team may need some restructuring overall because half of the people on the post are dead activity wise. Probably looking for ~4 people to replace akafila, trident, muffin/motherrussia, and maybe leaf depending on if he gets active again. So contact me if you're interested and I can test you out. That being said I know we have a lot of wifi battlers here too and I don't really wifi myself, meaning I might need someone else to test people for wifi who's already on the team. Hopefully we'll have some wars coming up soon, and maybe some partly wifi for those thus-far depraved of war experience.

did someone say wifi?

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Yo! Exams are over and today is HOLI! Pronounced as hole-e
It's ,ummm ,a festival of colours, you know bombard everyone with gulal (coloured powder), battle with neighbours using water baloons, but i am sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:'(

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
OK, time to start being active and contributing again. Due to my absence I've taken a long break from competitive, so perhaps it's time to get involved with that again and build some teams. I could do with a new OU team, so I'll start there.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
all these ice days be making me laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy.
gets me out of college though ;D

been awhile since I've done anything pokemon related, time to rectify that :3 (wait I take that back I've been playing pokemon shuffle almost everyday, but I meant more or/as related)

Status
Not open for further replies.