• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
lol wtf lmao

someone gave me pokemon shuffle via spotpass

nice af

edit: apparently i have to download it

**** you

it's free to download though.

Togia

The Gawd
They were fun battles.
I want to get back into it but I don't know the current metagame. Can anyone help?

I'm usually online on weekdays after 7:00PM GMT+9 and on weekends whenever. I can help you out with battles. I got some teams to try out as well.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey guys post posting I'm still alive just been getting really closer to like not wanting to comeback here. I don't know but it seems to get worse :/ I hope it goes away but I am not sure it will :( No need to panic if I get worse I will assign someone to reopen our guild again to be able to control the front since I can't post transfer.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
GUYS I NEE HELP. I just hatched a shiny 5IV swinub in less then six eggs. On top of that 2 days ago I hatched a shiny ralts in less then 20 eggs. I don't have a shiny charm. Im going to keep breeding for more pokemon. I'll keep you posted on any shiny pokemon I hatch.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
GUYS I NEE HELP. I just hatched a shiny 5IV swinub in less then six eggs. On top of that 2 days ago I hatched a shiny ralts in less then 20 eggs. I don't have a shiny charm. Im going to keep breeding for more pokemon. I'll keep you posted on any shiny pokemon I hatch.

Dang that luck, the best I've gotten is a 4iv Shiny Larvesta. For me shinies always seem to hatch with the worst IVs :C

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
[spoil]FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe[/spoil]
Finally back, expect me on at my regular schedule yet again.

P.S. Fairy, get on xat. It's been broken for months.

Last edited:

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Howdy o/

I'm currently participating in this tournament called the Highlander Tourney. And the concept is awesome! 1v1 and opponent's pick from a team of three to fight. An example would be like...
Say Leaf and I have Pokemon A, Pokemon B, and Pokemon C. I could choose Pokemon A and he could choose Pokemon B. Those two pokemon would have to battle 1 on 1 with both sides knowing who the other is going to use. So instead of traditional sets, you'd have to come up with a set that could compensate for any possible sets the opponent could have.

I think it's cool because it helps you see almost everything your pokemon or the opponent's could do while researching the match up. So after my long explanation, lemme get to my point...

Our guild should have a tournament like this! I was wondering if everyone else would think it'd be a cool idea.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey guys just giving updates i am still around which I starting to go back and forth now having a nice break from serebii seems it has been helping a tiny bit but I am still making choices if I will leave or not so stay tune. I will post soon as I make a decision what to do ;)

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Howdy o/

I'm currently participating in this tournament called the Highlander Tourney. And the concept is awesome! 1v1 and opponent's pick from a team of three to fight. An example would be like...
Say Leaf and I have Pokemon A, Pokemon B, and Pokemon C. I could choose Pokemon A and he could choose Pokemon B. Those two pokemon would have to battle 1 on 1 with both sides knowing who the other is going to use. So instead of traditional sets, you'd have to come up with a set that could compensate for any possible sets the opponent could have.

I think it's cool because it helps you see almost everything your pokemon or the opponent's could do while researching the match up. So after my long explanation, lemme get to my point...

Our guild should have a tournament like this! I was wondering if everyone else would think it'd be a cool idea.

I think we should go with this - it should require next to no preparation phase.
Oh, and we should settle this between TEF regions >:L

I'd suggest leaving megas out of the equation also.

Last edited:

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Howdy o/

Its interesting to play for sure. Not sure all the regions in the guild are balanced activity-wise, but what do I know

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
Activity post, life keeps getting busier and there's little I can do about it I am afraid. I am trying though to be more active; it's the holidays soon for me so maybe I will be about more. Obviously due to my absence I haven't done much Pokemon, something I need to fix. But that's cool, all in good time. I'm away from my laptop this weekend, so I might have to build some HG/ORAS/XY/BW team to play for then.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Would hate to see you go fairy ;A;

hate to say I'm not feeling motivated lately either. So many other things going on that pokemon's been sitting at the back of my mind untouched.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Would hate to see you go fairy ;A;

hate to say I'm not feeling motivated lately either. So many other things going on that pokemon's been sitting at the back of my mind untouched.

Same here. I'll always love Pokemon, but I can only play it but so much. With Civ, each campaign is different (going nuts and live-blogging it in character as a pair of sports announcers helps too). But the only variability in Pokemon is in the teams and battles. I can't fire up the game, hit "New Game" then get a MASSIVELY different experience. But I'm still here for the time being.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Howdy o/

I am working on getting the tournament section back up again and good news guys will not be leaving after all I will tell you all my schedule on being online and stuff soon which my boyfriend may be getting a job finally so I will be able to come on occasionally again and my boyfriend is borrowing a friends smash game until he gets his other game back in return for his friend so I could borrow to play you guys but I would suck horribly lol as I am currently playing ff4 on the ds atm almost done with the game.

Last edited:

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
I am working on getting the tournament section back up again and good news guys will not be leaving after all I will tell you all my schedule on being online and stuff soon which my boyfriend may be getting a job finally so I will be able to come on occasionally again and my boyfriend is borrowing a friends smash game until he gets his other game back in return for his friend so I could borrow to play you guys but I would suck horribly lol as I am currently playing ff4 on the ds atm almost done with the game.

That is good news : D
Funny thing about my smash records recently... I find I do a lot better when I return after a long break, but suck if I put a great degree of time into practice :s
Still, getting into meta knight since brawl. He's quite different, and will take a bit of getting used to :p

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Funny thing about my smash records recently... I find I do a lot better when I return after a long break, but suck if I put a great degree of time into practice :s
Still, getting into meta knight since brawl. He's quite different, and will take a bit of getting used to :p
Agreed. Also, I've been trying Falcon lately. I can go SO HAM with him, and it's amazing.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

I am only like that in Soul Calibur kinda I don't have to play alot and still be good at the that fighting game. I really don't need practice but some others I do ._. anyway yeah it is great news though im not leaving ^_^

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been on in a while, school has been keeping me pretty busy (pathologies and benzene rings galore!). Tonight I decided I wanted to start breeding my first ORAS OU team and I hatched a fluffy pink Buneary! It is a jolly nature and is xx/31/31/31/31/31 for IVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.