• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

scizor64

"sciz"
Im loving these recent changes/innovations to the league. I plan on applying for an open position in the league and as you can see by my signature I have been participating in it as a challenger as well.

Im still working on the Jhoto dex (finished Kanto and Hoenn). But thats not really important right now, I just want to express my gratitude for being in a guild like this one. Hope to keep up the momentum!

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Dark gym is open from 6am to 12am everyday. Just send a message when you want to battle. Although I'm taking today off so I can finally get to EV training the last of my dark Mons since I only have 6 and cant use a variety of....mons.

Lelantos

Hi so I'm new to the forums and thought maybe this would be a good place to get started.

Username: Lelantos
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Wi-Fi(I just recently got a Nintendo 3DS though so can't really battle and don't have anything worth to trade)
Join the guild date: 19/04/2015
will you be active?: Yes.Well I do work but I'll try to at least come online everyday even if it's just to say hi.
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Harena
Referrals:No one.

I do have a bit of experience of Competitive but that was a couple of years ago so I guess you could say that I'm Rusted From The Rain (quietly waits for someone to get this reference)

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Hi so I'm new to the forums and thought maybe this would be a good place to get started.

PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Wi-Fi(I just recently got a Nintendo 3DS though so can't really battle and don't have anything worth to trade)
will you be active?: Yes.Well I do work but I'll try to at least come online everyday even if it's just to say hi.

I do have a bit of experience of Competitive but that was a couple of years ago so I guess you could say that I'm Rusted From The Rain (quietly waits for someone to get this reference)

Nice to meet you Lelantos! You'll officially be accepted into the guild by our leader, FairyWitch. There's a lot of opportunities for you in this guild. We even have our own Pokemon League called the TEF League. It's a great way to get involved with both our guild and the serebii forum community. If you have any questions, just ask away!

You can find the TEF League in the League Forum along with this spreadsheet here that'll explain what the league is and other stuff. So be sure to check it out!

Lelantos

Nice to meet you Lelantos! You'll officially be accepted into the guild by our leader, FairyWitch. There's a lot of opportunities for you in this guild. We even have our own Pokemon League called the TEF League. It's a great way to get involved with both our guild and the serebii forum community. If you have any questions, just ask away!

You can find the TEF League in the League Forum along with this spreadsheet here that'll explain what the league is and other stuff. So be sure to check it out!

Thank you very much and I look forward to challenging the league :)

nomadical

Battle Maniac
ok so my battle buddies are either not online or afk so is there anyone on atm that wants to battle pm me if you do

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

hey lelantos welcome to tef hope you like it here :3 and don't feel bad I am pretty rusty too I barely battle seriously anymore but I do battle occasionally also don't freak if your not added in asap we leaders can get pretty busy sometimes. I know I am super behind on the spread atm :x

Lelantos

hey lelantos welcome to tef hope you like it here :3 and don't feel bad I am pretty rusty too I barely battle seriously anymore but I do battle occasionally also don't freak if your not added in asap we leaders can get pretty busy sometimes. I know I am super behind on the spread atm :x

Well can't really be mad at people for having lifes now can?lol
So far everyone's been really nice so I'm looking forward to spend more time here :)

Marika_CZ

Hi everyone. Been playing FF X/X-2 HD remaster and now I back for poke. Breeding atm. If anyone wants a 5V-SpA jolly Buneary leftover with Fake out and ice punch, lemme know.

Hey does anyone have a Scyther with defog they could trade me?
I got one from Wecondo12 but didnt get to IV breed it yet. Can breed you one quickly tho if you dont mind cr*ppy IVs and natures and have time to IV breed yourself.

Maker (Miguel) said:
whoo I'm relieved xd...if life treats me well the months that r coming, i may be one more xat user
Cool, it would be nice to chat on xat instead of shouting out on PSS :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I'm going to be breeding Simple Stored Power 5IV timid Woobats tomorrow. VM me before then to receive one, completely free. You can also request a gender and nickname. If I don't get a name or gender in a request I'll go with the default species name and whichever gender I get.

woot get those bats willie XD I think you did give me one in the secret santa though if i remember correctly which Ill double check if not then Ill take one ^_^ I do have some spare dream ball and dive ball extra swablus timid and adamant if anyone wants one to breed with ;) females are limited though and are 5ivs and less more lower ivs though...

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Gaiiis I haven't gotten any VM's yet. I'll only give them to people who VM me that they want one :$

Is it...driving you batty?

Still alive by the way. Still doing the Civ liveblog.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Not dead either... I'm just breeding out a full team straight out of my ORAS cart... all entirely from scratch. For the moment I'm implementing a couple theme-related rules: all the team's Pokémon have to be breedable, as well as caught AND bred within this copy of the game if at all possible. In addition, the team's theme is Pests (such as rats, cats, bugs, etc.). I'm really pulling out all the stops on this team, and so I'm trying to be as creative as I possibly can... Because this team is likely going to need all the love it can get to make it competitively.

So far, I've got the following lined up for a battle with a competitively minded friend, who I'm not going to see for several months. This battle is pretty much the one that determines who is (literally) the Pokémon Master on my ship. :p

So, without further ado, here's the team so far.

Migraine the Cinccino @ King's Rock
Nature: Jolly
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EV's: 252 Att, 252 Spd, 4 HP

Bullet Seed
Rock Blast
Tail Slap
Gunk Shot

In short, it's usually a cleaner, and a Fairy killer rolled into one. While he doesn't pack a very hard punch, he nonetheless takes a dump all over frail Sturdy users, as well as bulky Pokémon fond of the move Substitute. If neither is a factor, that 41% chance each turn is a real bonus if things get ugly.

--------------

Pesticide the Espeon @ Weakness Policy
Nature: Timid
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
EV's: 252 Spd, 252 SDef, 4 SAtt

Shadow Ball
Dazzling Gleam
Stored Power
Calm Mind

In short, Pesticide is a tank that relies on its incredible Special bulk and power derived from any CM's that he managed to grab during the battle. All it takes is one before he tanks special hits like crazy. If he takes a hit he's weak to and survives, his Attack and Special Attack both rise by two stages, giving his Stored Power enough juice to turn him into an incredibly fearsome sweeper.

---------------

Warhammer the Azumarill @ Assault Vest
Nature: Sassy
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/x
EV's: 252 SDef, 252 Att, 4 HP

Aqua Jet
Play Rough
Power-Up Punch
Superpower

In short, this is probably the scariest sweeper by far on my team. He tanks Special Attacks like a champ even without his Assault Vest (should it get knocked off during battle). With it on, he truly becomes a beast. Power-Up Punch is there so that he can set up in spite of Assault Vest's resulting limitations. Although I'm thinking of switching out Superpower for another useful attack, it's proven too useful so far to merit that happening -- even if it does result in a stat drop. This Pokémon's sheer staying power has earned it a spot as my team's MVP so far.

------------

I'm currently deciding on other Pokémon to use for the team. Thus far, I'm pretty set on having two physical tanks as well as a status/support/cleric Pokémon in the mix. Thus far, I'm struggling on finding productive ways of dealing with such threats as Talonflame, as well as powerful physical attackers that can survive the hits I dish out at them.

Do you guys have any advice on stuff I can use for the team, that will fall in line with its theme? I'm building this team to be able to survive in OU as well as during my battle with a friend. After all, I don't want my many painstaking hours of breeding Pokémon to perfection to go to waste...

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Alright, bad news.
My laptop charger has failed yet again. I'm currently looking into whether or not my laptop is itself damaged.
The bottom line: I cannot access the net conveniently, so expect an activity plummet until (or if) things get sorted.
On the brighter side of life, I'm getting gym pokes ready : D Should have something ready for saturday evenings.Use private messaging to give me your friend code.
If someone could pass this message to the trinity tournament that'd be swell :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Alright, bad news.
My laptop charger has failed yet again. I'm currently looking into whether or not my laptop is itself damaged.
The bottom line: I cannot access the net conveniently, so expect an activity plummet until (or if) things get sorted.
On the brighter side of life, I'm getting gym pokes ready : D Should have something ready for saturday evenings.Use private messaging to give me your friend code.
If someone could pass this message to the trinity tournament that'd be swell :)

well that sucks arch also I think I still have your wfc so Ill try to breed your birds tommorow and get them too through wifi randomly I guess if I see you and I can pass that down to cryuel about your current situation.

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Update - the laptop is dead, not the charger ;-;
I doubt I'll be too active for a long time.
Contact me via PM only if you need anything/ wanna fight, I'm still prepping various mons for my gym/ tournaments :]

Status
Not open for further replies.