• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Man if I had enough money I'd pay for everyone. I want to go to a convention so bad but work has me occupied 5days of the week.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
havent posted in an eternity. regardless, to whims, welcome to the guild! in terms of expos, im kinda limited in transportation(i need to learn how to drive xD) so i couldnt go even if i wanted to. thanks to said lack of transportation, ive had nothing to do this summer, though that will change when band camp is over. for all you peoples who wanna know the metagame, it goes something like this..... lando i got the boot(shame since i had a spare sheer force hp ice one from gts) and as a result, balance just became darn near unbreakable. in other words, balance everywhere, which means loads balance cores, and clefable becoming more of a pain for people without powerful wallbreakers/weather. best 3 mons in the metagame(the 3 S tiers) are megataria, clef, and megagross.

Last edited:

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
^wait so landorus incarnate the one with sheer force is ubers now? I haven't been playing to much pokemon as of late. Thats due to fire emblem and well my xbox. But I guess if it is then I don't mind. Wasn't really hard to deal with really but whatevs.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Another banning from OU.
I really wish Blizzard (Entertainment) would follow this type of logic with their games. None of that "players should learn to adapt" bull crap or "this is balanced in the top, top, top class of players". Just ban everything people complain about.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm...if it isn't then all I can say is that Pokemon is its own thing, and the methods used to determine tiers and things vary. I don't really think they ban things solely on the premise that people complain about it. Whether or not you agree with their reasoning, they do have their reasoning. I have no earthly clue what's going on in the competitive scene, let alone the specific reasons for the Landy ban, but they do have their reasons.

Also, why is the thread so dead?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I can't tell if this is sarcasm...if it isn't then all I can say is that Pokemon is its own thing, and the methods used to determine tiers and things vary. I don't really think they ban things solely on the premise that people complain about it. Whether or not you agree with their reasoning, they do have their reasoning. I have no earthly clue what's going on in the competitive scene, let alone the specific reasons for the Landy ban, but they do have their reasons.

Also, why is the thread so dead?

the thread is dead because serebii is sorta dead moose XD not many people post to much in alot of the other sections as well. I have been busy lately once again I need to get the ccat back and running again soon as I can.

tleon

I have to agree with serebii going dead Tbh something happened within like the last year where people just stopped posting (assuming life and myself included)

Also hope everyone is enjoying their days/weeks/exc.

anywho back to lurking

Last edited:

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Username: Forsaken Greninja
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Wifi, I go under many different alias'
Join the guild date: June 12th, 2015/05/12/2015
will you be active?: I am more active then ever (except I have work as well soooo o.o; )
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Eternia~
Referrals:
I'm by myself

AND... HI FAIRY, hi new possible friends I don't know yet! I am a beginning breeder who still needs more breedjects from others to go into more depth on her projects, but other than that I'm good. If there's any such thing as a breeding den, could you maybe(possibly) put me there? o_O

And later I plan on doing a giveaway when I fill up on enough breedjects from my side :D

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: Forsaken Greninja
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Wifi, I go under many different alias'
Join the guild date: June 12th, 2015/05/12/2015
will you be active?: I am more active then ever (except I have work as well soooo o.o; )
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Eternia~
Referrals:
I'm by myself

AND... HI FAIRY, hi new possible friends I don't know yet! I am a beginning breeder who still needs more breedjects from others to go into more depth on her projects, but other than that I'm good. If there's any such thing as a breeding den, could you maybe(possibly) put me there? o_O

And later I plan on doing a giveaway when I fill up on enough breedjects from my side :D

welcome sweetie the guild its been awhile since I have talk to you glad your back and good luck on your trade shop I left a note in my art shop for you about your request btw ^_^ sadly we don't have special job things now for people like we use to sadly but you are free to adding stuff to our guilds shop for people that want things or help other members out by getting shop points for breeding ^_^

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
It's exam season - so many of us are revising =L
I myself will be finished at end of next week.
Even if the site IS going dead for some reason,don't expect it to stay that way- E3 is just around the corner!

True enough. I can only assume a spike is imminent.

And welcome, Forsaken! Enjoy your stay in the guild!

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
welcome sweetie the guild its been awhile since I have talk to you glad your back and good luck on your trade shop I left a note in my art shop for you about your request btw ^_^ sadly we don't have special job things now for people like we use to sadly but you are free to adding stuff to our guilds shop for people that want things or help other members out by getting shop points for breeding ^_^
AWESOME! Get prepared then for a mass giveaway probably with many 1~5 IVd Female Moon Ball Poochy! I have so many lower IVd ones only to get just ONE flawless out of the possible 100~150 I bred D': And thanks for accepting me, plus thanks for the good luck! I'll try and stay active, but there's so many things plus guild finding out here i need to figure before I can actually be one of the followers of you guys XD

It's exam season - so many of us are revising =L
I myself will be finished at end of next week.
Even if the site IS going dead for some reason,don't expect it to stay that way- E3 is just around the corner!
E3? Sorry for the question, I just came back from a couple months of inactivity so I apologize of my lack of understandingl.
True enough. I can only assume a spike is imminent.

And welcome, Forsaken! Enjoy your stay in the guild!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Update on the giveaway: I will probably hold one once I go through a breedject horror with the Larvitar project I am doing right now. So far all it is, are Eggmove F/M Larvitar. But I just got 2 F Larvi yesterday in 2 very rare balls! So soon I will work on them... Once I can move myself AWAY from Fossil Fighters Frontier XD SUCH AN ADDICTING GAME DX

Update on Larvi Breeding: I have bred at least 7 in regular balls. They are all with eggmoves. 3 of them so far have came out as 5 IV. But one of them is Modest... missing Attack. Idk if I should jump for joy or scream in complete and utter agony XS

Extra Edit: Working on Starly now, and the third egg popped out a Timid 5IV missing attack Starly! I'm debating on if I want to train it in HP/Sp. Atk/Speed.

But I'll go with what I have in mind anyway ^~^

Last edited:

AuraCaster

Grand Guardian
Sorry I've been gone so long. I had no way of getting on serebii forums, but now I'm back. Once again I'm sorry and I hope I can still be in the guild.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Hey guys. I EXIST! I know, it's been forever, quiet. What? What's that look for? I didn't mean to, I've been busy so I-whoa, that's not what I said, I-well fine. FINE.

...I think I've gone mad. As of Friday, expect to see me a lot more.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Sorry I've been gone so long. I had no way of getting on serebii forums, but now I'm back. Once again I'm sorry and I hope I can still be in the guild.

your fine aura just try to be more active like post once a month to show your still around. I never got around to the spread been pretty busy lately, so your still in the guild according to me since I never got around sweeping inactive people ;) your safe

Hey guys. I EXIST! I know, it's been forever, quiet. What? What's that look for? I didn't mean to, I've been busy so I-whoa, that's not what I said, I-well fine. FINE.

...I think I've gone mad. As of Friday, expect to see me a lot more.

leaf your alive omg I thought you died >.< glad your doing alright my friend ^_^ Also sorry guys haven't started the ccat back up again just been doing other things.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
hi
i figured i should get back into comp so

Username: dirkac
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: PS
Join the guild date: Thursday, 18 June 2015
will you be active?: uh, probably, I suppose.
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Harena Region is best Region.
Referrals: yeah lolno

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hi
i figured i should get back into comp so

Username: dirkac
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: PS
Join the guild date: Thursday, 18 June 2015
will you be active?: uh, probably, I suppose.
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Harena Region is best Region.
Referrals: yeah lolno

oh hey dirkac welcome to the guild :3 glad to have you aboard Eternia is the best *cough* *cough*

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
oh hey dirkac welcome to the guild :3 glad to have you aboard Eternia is the best *cough* *cough*

I actually prefer Yulyana but hey w/e

Anyway thanks for accepting me c:

Aaand not much else to say right now because I've not had much Comp battling lately :/

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I actually prefer Yulyana but hey w/e

Anyway thanks for accepting me c:

Aaand not much else to say right now because I've not had much Comp battling lately :/

its alright comp isn't really the same as it use to be tbh I mostly take comp as fun battles now instead of serious and most people are using wifi now as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.