• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

tleon

Bring home a win team I know you all can do it would've joined but I'm currently kinda busy so count me in for the next one

Last edited:

akaFila

#2L2Q
Name was still up in the front, so I assume I haven't been kicked ~

Fila tis back ~

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Name was still up in the front, so I assume I haven't been kicked ~

Fila tis back ~

lol I didn't get a chance to fix up the spread either so yeah welcome back :p

ZombieKillerPR

Prepare for Trouble!
Username: ZombieKillerPR
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both:ZombieKillerPR
Join the guild date: 7/6/2015
will you be active?: Yeah!
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Eternia Region
Referrals:
HollowZard

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Referrals:
HollowZard

Accepted, welcome!

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Referrals:
HollowZard

Indeed, welcome. :)
In other news, Moose, Y u neva on xat?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Referrals:
HollowZard

welcome to the guild zombie :3 hope you like it here ^_^

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Indeed, welcome. :)
In other news, Moose, Y u neva on xat?

Dead laptop, I popped in the other day from the old laptop (the one I had to turn into a desktop after the screen got messed up) but its Internet connection is horrible.

But yes, Zombie, we have a chat. A leader of chat mod can let you in.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Dead laptop, I popped in the other day from the old laptop (the one I had to turn into a desktop after the screen got messed up) but its Internet connection is horrible.

But yes, Zombie, we have a chat. A leader of chat mod can let you in.

dang moose that sucks hope the dead laptop comes back to life and as well as the internet connection gets better ;) why do I feel this like de javu

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
dang moose that sucks hope the dead laptop comes back to life and as well as the internet connection gets better ;) why do I feel this like de javu
You and me both. -_- Hurry up and get a new one Moose. xD

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
My internet situation's really starting to get on my nerves
Should have a new pc in the next couple weeks though >:/
Fingers crossed.

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
My internet situation's really starting to get on my nerves
Should have a new pc in the next couple weeks though >:/
Fingers crossed.

Ugh, that stuff always sucks. Well, I also hope that everything pans out for you in the end and for your (hopefully) speedy and (definitely) triumphant return, my good sir.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright well seems like the ccat died since no one voted yet any set yet for the team ._. so not sure if you guys like to start it up again or like to try to do something else fun for a activity for us to keep us active. I always open for ideas guys ^_^I should really get my spread updated soon as well as the front just been so crazy with my irl though.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
So as im waiting for a friend to collect my 6 items for the league i started wonder trading for at least 30 mins and manged to get a shiny hornedge lol

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
In the meantime, I've resumed my breeding. This time, I've started up where I've left off, with my Magikarp in its Heavy Ball.

I need ideas for a bulky, offensive spread for the moment. No, I don't plan on using its Mega Evolution. I tend to stick with old-school Pokémon, with very few exceptions. After all, I play only with my favorites.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Activity post! I was so busy for the past couple of weeks due to helping family out.
But otherwise, I am still alive. x_x; It's still taking me forever to regain my motivation to play Alpha Sapphire again, though... xD
Plus, I've gotten so addicted to Splatoon as of late, I just capped last night. lol

Oh right, so besides helping family out... I don't know if anyone ever watched the Nintendo World Championships 2015 , but I was actually able to attend that since it was hosted in my area, and I happened to be on stream twice. (Just a note, I was a spectator in the audience.) Watching it close up was such an amazing experience! ^^;

Next, I went to Anime Expo last week, for two days straight. Unfortunately, I couldn't attend any panels because they got so packed really quick. (Really wanted to attend the Sailor Moon panel and the Fate/Stay Night panel, aflakjdlkajsd.) At least, I was able to shop for a few things with my limited budget. I was also able to attend a Smash 4 tourney over there, and despite the disorganization, it was fun. It was also the very first Smash tourney I ever participated in locally, even though I know my area has a super active Smash scene. I placed 25th of 96 overall, which really isn't too bad, imo. Of course I entered, representing my mains... though I think I was surely the only R.O.B. user there. (Saw too much Pika, Diddy, Rosaluma, Luigi, though.) I would've been able to survive one more round and be done for at around 13th place, but dang I was so close to beating this one Kirby player. It was best 2 of 3, and we were tied 1-1. At the last match, both of us were at high %, we were starting to getting too passive. I had to miss my grab at the most crucial moment, and I got wrecked by an up-smash. ;w;

That's about it from my side. I hope I haven't been missing too much while real-life took over for a bit. owo

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Activity post! I was so busy for the past couple of weeks due to helping family out.
But otherwise, I am still alive. x_x; It's still taking me forever to regain my motivation to play Alpha Sapphire again, though... xD
Plus, I've gotten so addicted to Splatoon as of late, I just capped last night. lol

Oh right, so besides helping family out... I don't know if anyone ever watched the Nintendo World Championships 2015 , but I was actually able to attend that since it was hosted in my area, and I happened to be on stream twice. (Just a note, I was a spectator in the audience.) Watching it close up was such an amazing experience! ^^;

Next, I went to Anime Expo last week, for two days straight. Unfortunately, I couldn't attend any panels because they got so packed really quick. (Really wanted to attend the Sailor Moon panel and the Fate/Stay Night panel, aflakjdlkajsd.) At least, I was able to shop for a few things with my limited budget. I was also able to attend a Smash 4 tourney over there, and despite the disorganization, it was fun. It was also the very first Smash tourney I ever participated in locally, even though I know my area has a super active Smash scene. I placed 25th of 96 overall, which really isn't too bad, imo. Of course I entered, representing my mains... though I think I was surely the only R.O.B. user there. (Saw too much Pika, Diddy, Rosaluma, Luigi, though.) I would've been able to survive one more round and be done for at around 13th place, but dang I was so close to beating this one Kirby player. It was best 2 of 3, and we were tied 1-1. At the last match, both of us were at high %, we were starting to getting too passive. I had to miss my grab at the most crucial moment, and I got wrecked by an up-smash. ;w;

That's about it from my side. I hope I haven't been missing too much while real-life took over for a bit. owo

lucky girl for going to expo :p but there may be some light that shines silver were saving up to go on a trip next year to expo hopefully so I will be flying a plane for the first time next year if we do go :3 I never been to cali either so this will be fun :3 glad your doing alright though silver glad to here from you :3 and nah you haven't missed two much besides our war with the ring of fire silver ;)

edit: also dirkac yes we have a xat its in my sig if you like to join in our talk and fun there :p whenever your internet gets better of course XD

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I went to the Expo as well, and Lanaryu was right. I only ended up going to one of the events, and it made me regret NOT buying a Premier Fan badge...

Oh well, there's always next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.