• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
lol yeah you do have crazy things come in your mind mister :p

anyway....

TEF Guild Shiny Hunt Challenge

we shall be helding a shiny hunt challenge where you can mm or soft reset for a shiny pokemon you desire even though mming is way far easier which most will do I just felt like we have a more challenge to see if anyone can out beat someone mming :p

rules:

allowed to use hatch power levels
allowed to use capture power levels
allowed to use bike and flame body
shiny charm is allowed since there isn't to much of difference in hatch rate only by like 100 more which you can't just deactivate your shiny charm XD

1st place: 20 points to there shop points
2nd place: 15 points there shop points
3rd place: 10 points to there shop points
everyone else will earn 5 points for trying ;)

I shall go for a shiny Pawniard

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Alright if you like to sign up post what you want to hunt and I will take notes which I will be the one being crazy enough to sr for shiny heatran and not mm XD

oh also note we shall all start on the same date so store up your eggs or stand in front of the pokemon of your choice to sr and I will post the date when we all will start...

Last edited:

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
lol yeah you do have crazy things come in your mind mister :p

anyway....

TEF Guild Shiny Hunt Challenge

we shall be helding a shiny hunt challenge where you can mm or soft reset for a shiny pokemon you desire even though mming is way far easier which most will do I just felt like we have a more challenge to see if anyone can out beat someone mming :p

rules:

allowed to use hatch power levels
allowed to use capture power levels
allowed to use bike and flame body
shiny charm is allowed since there isn't to much of difference in hatch rate only by like 100 more which you can't just deactivate your shiny charm XD

1st place: 20 points to there shop points
2nd place: 15 points there shop points
3rd place: 10 points to there shop points
everyone else will earn 5 points for trying ;)

going for shiny heracross!
th

Last edited:

Marika_CZ

I won't participate in Shiny hunt but only because I have been MMing a Deerling FOR AGES and don't want to stop or give up now. Otherwise all my efforts until now would be waste of time.

Good luck everyone tho! And count me in for next one :)

Reisuke

Apparently i died
(Yeah this is another joke) Wait...

What if i backup my savefile (possible if your game is installed on the DS and thus not a cartridge) and keep doing that with different TSVs, i get an egg and hatch it on the file that matches. That counts?

Anyway i can't participate. Without the shiny charm the odds are just terrible and SR'ing for just shiny isn't that fun (if you must have them be competitive)

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Just letting people know we are having another wifi/ps war soon

Pretty sure this is the only thing i'm good for lmfao

Gl to everyone participating in the hunt : ]

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
The war will be 2 ps and 4 wifi

so saph will be ps and i can do both if someone else wants ps then i do wifi.

I am going use the team from the last war so line up will be submitted tomorrow

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I won't participate in Shiny hunt but only because I have been MMing a Deerling FOR AGES and don't want to stop or give up now. Otherwise all my efforts until now would be waste of time.

Good luck everyone tho! And count me in for next one :)

I mean you can still participate by still mming that deerling just stock up the next batch and then start when we start until you get it marika ^_^

Alright, let's Breed for another Shiny Surskit :333

of course your favorite ^_^ certianly can't tell :p
(Yeah this is another joke) Wait...

What if i backup my savefile (possible if your game is installed on the DS and thus not a cartridge) and keep doing that with different TSVs, i get an egg and hatch it on the file that matches. That counts?

Anyway i can't participate. Without the shiny charm the odds are just terrible and SR'ing for just shiny isn't that fun (if you must have them be competitive)

you know it doesn't have to be sring you know right? you can mm for a shiny. I am giving everyone a option to mm too

Signing in for the MM quest. Will attempt to breed a pokemon I really need for my teams:
gastly.gif

Shiny Gastly (Timid)

I will take note for that which we shall be starting soon forgot to post about it so stock up guys!

also good luck on the wars on the war when we do!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
What i just said is a form of TSV hatching lol. Yeah i know that but i can't mm (i lack the shiny charm and without it the odds are terrible)

I know the form of the tsv hatching which requires you to check the tsv but will not go any further because there is only one way to figure out which I can't say on the forums do to strict rules but how to do it but we all get the pictures. also the odds without shiny charm are no more then 600 ._. if shiny charm its like 500 or less you should be getting a shiny ._.

Shiny hunt challengers

Razorleafeon Shiny Snivy
TheEmeraldKnight Shiny Paniward
Wecondo Shiny Heracross
dirkrac shiny surskit
Scizor64 shiny Gastly
Fairywitch Shiny Bulbasaur decided not to do the sring atm

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
If I remember right mming with shiny charm is like 1/512

yep its really easy to get a shiny so reisuke must be turning his ds off XD I notice I never got my shiny marill last time because when I was storing eggs I shut my ds off which hatched over 1,000 eggs and got nothing so the count must reset like crazy when I do that but stored almost 400 eggs for shiny swablu and it hatched on the 184th egg and I DIDN'T shut my ds off until it shined.

Marika_CZ

I mean you can still participate by still mming that deerling just stock up the next batch and then start when we start until you get it marika ^_^

OK :) Although I hatch my eggs right away. That's not a problem is it?

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists

I'm pretty sure Eve clearly said to wait until she said to start, which she hasn't.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

that is fine if you don't have the shiny by then just stop and start when the event starts I mean I am storing my eggs soon after I breed the right nature and ivs which I FINALLY figured out what I want to do now :p changed my target to klefki since my first klefki was just a fun mm with crappy ivs.

edit: I want to make it clear though marika you hatch while you go right not store is what you ment? if I am wrong then don't start until we start the event. The event will start when everyone is ready so please post everyone that is participating when they are ready and I will mark who is ready so we all can start hatching together.

Shiny hunt challengers

Razorleafeon Shiny Snivy
TheEmeraldKnight Shiny Paniward
Wecondo Shiny Heracross
dirkrac shiny surskit
Scizor64 shiny Gastly
Fairywitch Shiny Klefki (yes another one :p)

Last edited:

Marika_CZ

I'm pretty sure Eve clearly said to wait until she said to start, which she hasn't.
What I meant is that I don't store my eggs and then hatch them in bulk. I actually hatch eggs in batches of five as soon as I get them from D-care man.

FairyWitch said:
edit: I want to make it clear though marika you hatch while you go right not store is what you ment? if I am wrong then don't start until we start the event. The event will start when everyone is ready so please post everyone that is participating when they are ready and I will mark who is ready so we all can start hatching together.
Exactly. I will hold the next batch until you announce the start officially :)

Status
Not open for further replies.