• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Username: xdirciox
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: ps
Join the guild date: 9 9 15
will you be active?: no
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): eterna
Referrals: deez nuts

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: xdirciox
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: ps
Join the guild date: 9 9 15
will you be active?: no
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): eterna
Referrals: deez nuts

lmfao welcome back dirc of course you will not be active seems you going PS only now to lazy to breed :p jk welcome back

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
done it twice, not gonna do it again

lol well if you ever feel like you changed your mind about that just let me know I got alot of stuff I can give away. I noticed this guild likes wifi more but most of us do PS still so heads up there will not be much PS battles but I will incorporate some things with PS at least for the sake of wars.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
People don't see these posts much do they? If you do not let me know in some form that you are active in the eisenburg region, I will clear you out from the post. You have until Sunday.

In other news, Pokemon Go is a thing. A thing I want.

Oh, and I'm giving up on shiny snivy for now. Been resetting for good ivs on my shiny rayquaza.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
*sigh* Leaf's nagging me to follow suit. Florem members, you have until September 20th, the day after the new season of Doctor Who premieres. Send me a VM/PM, post here, pop by the chat, send me a message on Skype (Moosesmuggler), whatever. Just make sure you state that you're from Florem so I'll know.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Okay, I am obviously still alive... somewhat. xD I should really fix that, haha.
I started my fall semester of college a little over two weeks ago... and things have already been getting busy. Ahhh, the life of a scientist. rip
I still don't plan to leave the guild anytime soon (unless I get kicked out or something), but I do hope to catch up with you all at some point. ^^
By the way, I send my late congrats to Wec for being the new leader of the Harena region~

Pokémon-wise, I'm still slowly filling up my dex pages in AS. Although lately, I started replaying PMD: Explorers of Sky... because I'm just way too hyped for PSMD (and EoS is superior to Gates of Infinity, imo). >.< I kinda wanna make it a personal goal for myself to unlock/beat Destiny Tower before PSMD comes out. If I was able to beat Purity Forest in Red/Blue Rescue Team a long time ago, anything is possible. *w*

Speaking of Pokémon... I want that Pokémon GO. Maybe it'll give me more of an excuse to travel. ;w;

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
I guess it's no use to delay cleaning up shop, so peeps in harena, message me on Skype, give me a VM, something to tell me your active. Cutoff date is the 1st of next month. Edit-sendin messages to harena people, peeps who respond ain't ded :p

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I guess it's no use to delay cleaning up shop, so peeps in harena, message me on Skype, give me a VM, something to tell me your active. Cutoff date is the 1st of next month. Edit-sendin messages to harena people, peeps who respond ain't ded :p

Y'know what? That's a good idea. I'm sending messages too. And extending the deadline to the first as well.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Y'know what? That's a good idea. I'm sending messages too. And extending the deadline to the first as well.
Well if it's the popular thing, I suppose I should do it too. This is how peer pressure works, right?

Date extended to the 1st as well.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
thank you for spamming my activity feed with junk

Blame the inactive members, not us (chew)

But yeah, messages sent. If you didn't get one, you're one of the folks who changed your bloody names. So you'll need to contact me, because I have no way of tracking you.

Usatoday

Eternal God
Leaving the guild, not much here anymore. See y'all.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Don't know how he changes but I'm naming my zygarde cell. Oh man I've been having fun in the battle maison....till last night. Got to a 42 win streak.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
http://www.serebii.net/pokemon/xyzforms.shtml

new pokemon also to bad grennja is not ou :/

saw the new form and what bad greninja is not OU lol what do you mean unless you mean greninja got banned? sorry a bit confused on that wording XD

Leaving the guild, not much here anymore. See y'all.

aww so sad usa to see you go :c if you ever get the urge for coming back to the forums, you are welcome to join back

also guys whoever reads this I plan on doing a tef tournament in the tournament thread which has details there I will edit the post in a few days for people to join.

also as well as I probably will not be doing my sweep in day or so since I bit busy so if your in eternia region please stay active as much as you can or I will message you about the sweep and if you don't answer that I will remove you. Also gunna try to do another CCAT try when we pick up more as well so please stay tune.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
saw the new form and what bad greninja is not OU lol what do you mean unless you mean greninja got banned? sorry a bit confused on that wording XD

aww so sad usa to see you go :c if you ever get the urge for coming back to the forums, you are welcome to join back

also guys whoever reads this I plan on doing a tef tournament in the tournament thread which has details there I will edit the post in a few days for people to join.

also as well as I probably will not be doing my sweep in day or so since I bit busy so if your in eternia region please stay active as much as you can or I will message you about the sweep and if you don't answer that I will remove you. Also gunna try to do another CCAT try when we pick up more as well so please stay tune.

Just bad we wont be able to try the new greninja in ou I mean if it has anything different about it

Just bad we wont be able to try the new greninja in ou I mean if it has anything different about it

The new Greninja form will be usable in VGC and regular Greninja is already pretty good in the format, I'll definitely be testing it out on battlespot doubles ^_^ Or I guess if you wanted to test it you could just play a few battlespot singles games as they don't take smogon rules?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

oh hmm I see got a tiny bit confused when you typed that first sentence XD anyway not sure but I am sure we shall find out at some point right ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.