• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
Helping member form

Username: Nick Duckinson
Username help to:TheEmeraldKnight
what was it:
Traded me an HA Karrablast

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Man sorry guys I have been pretty busy lately with things with work and also I have alot of things to do before halloween need to sew up a costume ._. I am going to another run to the anime convention again. I go every year which is around halloween so don't expect me on alot now be on and off...

We could do a guild rom run like CC did, that was pretty interesting

Personal side the person we hired to give me 2 days off quit so i`ll only be active after 10pm est and mondays for the foreseeable future

As long as its legal for the forums we can do it which I thought there was a thing about a problem with a rom posted in the guild that got closed immediately?

Sorry that I haven't posted anything since I applied, been trying to fix some problems and also work on my project while playing Xenoblade Chronicles, which turned out to be very time consuming as the game is huge and amazing.

I also agree that we should do a shiny hunt, it's really fun and the feeling of getting a shiny that you really love is great!

we can do both ^_^ I just have to arrange it sooner or later

Username: Geovanicaon
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: PS only for now
Join the guild date: 21/09/15
will you be active?: Yes
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Harena
Referrals:
no one

where da faq have you been man XD welcome back to the guild friend :3

scizor64

"sciz"
Welcome back Geo,
So nice to have you back and great to see the guild running smoothly. Im just fnishing up the dex for oras. Received a ton of help from some of you (shout-out to Burn and Marika) and I am really thankful for that (was able to hook those who helped out with shinies or comp. pokemon).

I was also wondering does any1 have a HA Wooper/Quasire? Would really help out my itemless gym for daily pokemon league. Keep up the good work people!

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
So I'm back. Been in the hospital a few days for food poisoning. Never gonna eat sushi again from my local gas station. Anyways ive just been battling here and there. I might have some battle code for you guys tomorrow to watch.

McDanger

Idk, i think they updated the rules on roms, plus the main site for them took down pokemon ones cause nintendo america. If people want to do it i`ll look into it when i get time

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Welcome back Geo,
So nice to have you back and great to see the guild running smoothly. Im just fnishing up the dex for oras. Received a ton of help from some of you (shout-out to Burn and Marika) and I am really thankful for that (was able to hook those who helped out with shinies or comp. pokemon).

I was also wondering does any1 have a HA Wooper/Quasire? Would really help out my itemless gym for daily pokemon league. Keep up the good work people!

I do have one scizor in dive ball if you are interested just not iv breed yet but shiny hunting still for a absol :/ plus my dang computer cord decided to take a **** again so yeah getting a new one but probably look around for a new computer too since my battery is pretty much horrible and on top of it my laptop is old model that was like outdated since 2008. This laptop still works just think I need to get a new one soon and probably give this one to my boyfriend so I can have my laptop in peace XD

So I'm back. Been in the hospital a few days for food poisoning. Never gonna eat sushi again from my local gas station. Anyways ive just been battling here and there. I might have some battle code for you guys tomorrow to watch.

well that sucks :/ I hope you feel better fully draco ^_^ I know how it feels to be food poisoned had some tainted pizza from little ceasers and was bedded for at least almost 2 to 3 days it really sucks.

Idk, i think they updated the rules on roms, plus the main site for them took down pokemon ones cause nintendo america. If people want to do it i`ll look into it when i get time

well as long as like I sad follows the guidelines of the rules which I don't have a problem like I said. We need to get a ccat going all together again because the last two times I started one they keep dying. I do plan on doing a shiny hunt for wifi players and we can do a ccat at the same time for our guild to give a together activity.

Last edited:

tleon

Group activities should breathe some more life back into here so I'm up for W/E we come up with

Vankieth

Poison Type Veteran
Username: Vankieth
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Currently only WiFi
Join the guild date: September 24th 2015
will you be active?: As much as I can be with work, music and NaNoWriMo
Guild Region: Harena
Referrals: I think I've battled a couple of people here from the Daily Pokemon League, but you can take my word for it ;)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: Vankieth
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Currently only WiFi
Join the guild date: September 24th 2015
will you be active?: As much as I can be with work, music and NaNoWriMo
Guild Region: Harena
Referrals: I think I've battled a couple of people here from the Daily Pokemon League, but you can take my word for it ;)

welcome vankieth to the guild :3 which I am sure you did which mostly everyone in the league section which not sure if you know the daily league got a big over haul which there isn't types anymore you may want to check it out which he reset all the leaders. I have been looking over other leagues which tbh all of them are sorta combined to tournament/chat to our guild's league minus daily and masters league. I use the same chat as trinity as well as Pokegym's and trinty league host tournaments together in the tournament section.

Vankieth

Poison Type Veteran
Thank you! ^-^

Yeah, I saw the changes alright. Just too lazy to change my sig yet :p. What chat is this?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Thank you! ^-^

Yeah, I saw the changes alright. Just too lazy to change my sig yet :p. What chat is this?

you welcome and I have two chats one is for the league and one is for here the one in my sig is for the guild which is used by xat site which I use the trinity chat for the tef league.

also I am seriously fighting this cord right now so annoying -_- I will be logging off soon once again...

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
I have finally gotten some of my pokemon back through questionable methods, so i can finally beat oras again without using a bunch of garbage, useless mons.

i decided, however, i wanna breed my own stuff, so if you guys have ou mons or any cool spare mons i can have i would appreciate that

new fc is 1478-6647-6643

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I have finally gotten some of my pokemon back through questionable methods, so i can finally beat oras again without using a bunch of garbage, useless mons.

i decided, however, i wanna breed my own stuff, so if you guys have ou mons or any cool spare mons i can have i would appreciate that

new fc is 1478-6647-6643

you still into luxury balls only :p because if you are I only have a few you may like which I do have fletchling, some others that are OU

also plan on starting up a shiny hunt as well as will be doing a ccat soon as well...

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
you still into luxury balls only :p because if you are I only have a few you may like which I do have fletchling, some others that are OU

also plan on starting up a shiny hunt as well as will be doing a ccat soon as well...

I'll deal with that stuff later, but if you wanna donate some mons that would be nice. I'm gonna wait till i beat the game tho

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I'll deal with that stuff later, but if you wanna donate some mons that would be nice. I'm gonna wait till i beat the game tho

yeah I can do that which I do have a bunch of cleffa's that are bold in heal balls since I was shiny hunting for it shiny,fletchlings,marills,and etc...just give me a vm when you want the stuff I should be done with my shiny hunting by then hopefully trying to get a shiny absol atm.

Marika_CZ

Hi Dirc, I can help too. Still have some perfect 5v leftovers from my hunts as well.
If you need Lopunny Altaria or Zard (both spreads) lemme know.

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
Mainly an activity post, but I'm just gonna say that if I'm not on much, it's likely because I have other things to do with my time. I'll try to be more active, however.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright gunna set up a shiny hunt in a few days been busy which as well as I probably might or might not participate since I have literately youmacon a home anime convention around he corner which I need to sew this costume up pronto.

I will start the ccat probably next week and as well as gunna start up the new tournament in the guild tournament section for tef guild which will be PS only this time...

i would like to be removed from the guild Fairy, i might join again someday, not like anyone cares whether i leave or not, but either way bye for now all

Status
Not open for further replies.