• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Duckinson

NYEH HEH HEH HEH!
I am doing fine just waiting for my new laptop which should arrive next week which I will be fixing the guild up so we can get some activity again and the xat if its in really bad shape or sold I can just make a new one no a biggy. I also did achieve my ultimate goal which I got a bold heal ball shiny lugia last night :3

2AaNBM1.jpg
SSeE7QX.jpg

I was seriously freaking out last night I have a video on will be uploaded next week :p
Damn, 4,000+ resets, that's a lot of determination right there. Congrats!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Damn, 4,000+ resets, that's a lot of determination right there. Congrats!

Thanks and yes it was, I seriously really want one in oras which I got it with no charm btw

Marika_CZ

Congrats Fairy! For both your patience and its reward :D

AuraCaster

Grand Guardian
Activity post.

I have dicided to begin a nuzlocke on my X game, but when I read the rules, one was if you get a game over than you can return to the last gym you beat. Can someone explain that to me? Is there a way to backup saves then revert to them?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I have never done a nozelocke before actually so I have no clue how its goes XD also guys I got my new laptop in so in a few days I will be fixing the thread up as well other things on serebii :3

edit: also guys I made a new xat for us I kinda got tired of seeing the typo error I accidently made XD http://xat.com/TheEternianForcesGuild I will be on the for a short time to member people again that means you moose,wec,and leaf the most XD but I can member regular members still too :3

Last edited:

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Guys I got a new slightly used laptop if anyone I wants to battle me on PS I am there my PS name is Brief Star Wego I will do any type of battle excepted double then again I need to get better in it so I guess we can do doubles.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Guys I got a new slightly used laptop if anyone I wants to battle me on PS I am there my PS name is Brief Star Wego I will do any type of battle excepted double then again I need to get better in it so I guess we can do doubles.

I haven't done showdown in ages but can't wait to get back into battling again :3

also everyone will be starting a ccat soon gunna be OU we will have a vote on how to build the team as well as what we want it to be stall,hyper offensive,balance and etc...

Wego

WeCounting Stars
I haven't done showdown in ages but can't wait to get back into battling again :3

also everyone will be starting a ccat soon gunna be OU we will have a vote on how to build the team as well as what we want it to be stall,hyper offensive,balance and etc...

If we are voting now I vote for Balance nothing I love more than a well rounded team.

McDanger

I love me some balanced

Tomorrow i have to grind about 10 hours onto my silver for the last day of the competition, i`m really lazy, so i`ll probably stalk the xat. Also my old account is being revoked so i`ll have to make a new one.

@Auracaster : There is no way to revert saves so i think what the rule stands for is doing it via rom, which you can have multiple save points, or if you're a tryhard and only save after each gym

Nick Duckinson

NYEH HEH HEH HEH!
My preferred type of team is 5 offensive Pokemon (one of which always has either Defog or Rapid Spin) and 1 defensive Pokemon with moves that can help the others. So if that's an option, I'm voting for it.

By the way, I still don't really understand how the xat works. Do I have to be accepted by someone?

McDanger

My preferred type of team is 5 offensive Pokemon (one of which always has either Defog or Rapid Spin) and 1 defensive Pokemon with moves that can help the others. So if that's an option, I'm voting for it.

By the way, I still don't really understand how the xat works. Do I have to be accepted by someone?

Thats basically HO, and yeah we need fairy to get on and free us from the shackles of guesthood

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Heavy offense... I love me my tanks.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
yeah we were not voting yet but hey that is some activity XD I can start the voting on how were gunna team build so we got which I need to shrink that image a tiny bit so I use this in a post lol

Please choose what team build style you think we should team build for our OU team :)
ekkn3ap.png

2 balanced
1 hyper Offensive
1 heavy Offensive

we can vote from a week from now and then I will tallie up the vote which is the 19th

Last edited:

scizor64

"sciz"
Since Im a total noob at making teams/battling --> voting for balance.

I guess since it is fundamental I should learn to build this type of team first. Maybe as we go along I'll breed some pokemon on my sapphire matching the winning nominees each round to have it ready At the end.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Since Im a total noob at making teams/battling --> voting for balance.

I guess since it is fundamental I should learn to build this type of team first. Maybe as we go along I'll breed some pokemon on my sapphire matching the winning nominees each round to have it ready At the end.

no worries were all noobs at some point which I was one to which tbh I am super rusty on my team building so this will be fun bring it on XD

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hows everybody doing?

I am fine which I got my new laptop now which glad to be back in buisness again need to go through the spread and sweep and add people that have not been added yet which the points are all messed up which I don't have my book mark of where I left off since my old laptop fan stop working then the laptop itself never turned on again -_-

I am feeling great I going to be on PS for awhile if anyone wants to battle met me in the xat I will be in there.

which one I actually created a new one I am about to go on now if you like me to member you which everyone I made a new xat I will be on and off to member people if you can get on it.

edit: I fixed the guild's spread as well as my sections post so everyone should be added know that has been activity which mostly its mcdanger and dirc :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.