• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

scizor64

"sciz"
Hello fellas,
I had edited my other post on thread page number 170 for my nomination but i guess no one saw it (it was an edit after all) so ill post it here mainly just for the sake of nominating:

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Scald
- Ice Beam/Hidden Power [Fire]
- Energy Ball/Psychic

And as for me, I have been breeding/leveling up pokemon like crazy. I am trying to find opponents for UU/OU clashes. In UU, seems Belly drum slurpuff is an extremely powerful threat so i am currently leveling up my newly bred koffing to become a lv 50 weezing. Hopefully itll replace one of my weaker team members. But yea thats it, still jobless although i am learning new things in my field everyday to hopefully one day put into practice. Till next time ya'll

Wego

WeCounting Stars
I guess I put in a nomination

Bisharp @ Assault Vest
Ability: Defiant
EVs: Hp 252, Atk 252, Def 4
Adamant Nature
-Brick Break
-Iron Head
-Knock Off
-Sucker Punch

Also guys check out my channel if any of you want to battle me in Showdown let me know.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I guess I put in a nomination

Bisharp @ Assault Vest
Ability: Defiant
EVs: Hp 252, Atk 252, Def 4
Adamant Nature
-Brick Break
-Iron Head
-Knock Off
-Sucker Punch

Also guys check out my channel if any of you want to battle me in Showdown let me know.

Thanks for adding some nominations in was waiting on things to pick up I will give it a few more days and I will start the voting soon been busy still with IRL stuff plus playing fates as addiction over pokemon lol will be bravely second soon too >.> if anyone wants to visit my castle I can give you the info playing revelation path atm and getting close to finishing just been pairing peeps up mostly for kids is annoying for support log XD

@lucarioman I own radiant of dawn that is the most hardest of the fire emblem series games do to the messed up hit ratios between you and the enemy 10 percent hit and it hits like a 90 percent ratio but if it's you its opposite >.> you mostly have to rely on luck not losing units. also the dawn brigade group is kinda sucky imo over ike's grail mercenaries group. That is just me though but my favorite so far is fire emblem 7 Florina and nino <3

WE LIKE IKE! Lol

Last edited:

McDanger

To be fair FE 7 was the bomb. Lords that arent carbon copies and suck, heck yeah. I really enjoyed radiant dawn but disliked they hoping around the story did, i always felt i was stuck with the grail mercs cause of levels, but w/e.

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
@lucarioman I own radiant of dawn that is the most hardest of the fire emblem series games do to the messed up hit ratios between you and the enemy 10 percent hit and it hits like a 90 percent ratio but if it's you its opposite >.> you mostly have to rely on luck not losing units. also the dawn brigade group is kinda sucky imo over ike's grail mercenaries group. That is just me though but my favorite so far is fire emblem 7 Florina and nino <3

WE LIKE IKE! Lol

Hm, I feel like Shadow Dragon was that game for me where 77% hit ratio meant a miss and 30 percent on their side with 5% crit meant a crit. Radiant Dawn seemed to be fine, Obviously there was Micaiah that couldn't be so much as touched by anything or you'd have to restart the chapter, but I'd always use Tanks like Haar so I didn'T even care about receiving a javelin to the face because it didn't do any damage, but he did have a fear of lightning.

You probably found it hard because you weren't using Meg, she's an autowin if you use her :p

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
My monthly activity post.

I got Smash Wii U. So yeah, that's a thing now.

My Wii U NNID is SaltySoulOCS, if anyone wants then just VM or PM me your NNID so I can send a friend request (even if it's not for Smash). Alternatively, just send it yourself and use the message to say who you are on here.

And that's it for now, I suppose.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
My monthly activity post.

I got Smash Wii U. So yeah, that's a thing now.

My Wii U NNID is SaltySoulOCS, if anyone wants then just VM or PM me your NNID so I can send a friend request (even if it's not for Smash). Alternatively, just send it yourself and use the message to say who you are on here.

And that's it for now, I suppose.

SaltySoul that is a weird name but still a cool one to me.

Marika_CZ

Hi there TEF. How is everyone?

My poke activity: I have been SRing Zygarde event and managed to get impish 25/30/31/31/27/31 after like 20-30 attempts. I kept it coz I hate SRing with passion. Also MMing occationaly.

Besides that playing FF IX (Steam version), FE VII, MK X and on My Boss' Nerves II when in the office.

I see a lot of us play FE too. Shame we can't do some wifi tourney or something...

EDIT: Oh hey Wego! We still need to do the NU battle :)

Marika_CZ

Am I the only one who doesn't like Hoothoot clone with two leaves hastily glued under its beak (and a disasterous typing - but that will hardly matter during story part) ?
Then again starters are the least interesting reveal I was hoping for. I would rather appreciate seeing more of the gameplay thb but I guess that has to wait for upcoming months.

Can anyone remember why we have starters to begin with? Aside from sticking to 20 yo formula? We could just play gym leader or avatar's parent temporarily to catch the pokemon avatar will (and want to) start with. Or something like what happened to Wally. That would be nice change (conveniently also making room for some minor character development). But hoping for GF to get out of their comfort zone is ... very unlikely.

If S/M is as good as X/Y gameplay-wise with better story (aka a thing that has actual plot, hopefully a twist or suspense and is not copy pasted wfrom previous titles), then it will be definitely good game and I am interested. If not... meh.

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Am I the only one who doesn't like Hoothoot clone with two leaves hastily glued under its beak (and a disasterous typing - but that will hardly matter during story part) ?
Then again starters are the least interesting reveal I was hoping for. I would rather appreciate seeing more of the gameplay thb but I guess that has to wait for upcoming months.

Can anyone remember why we have starters to begin with? Aside from sticking to 20 yo formula? We could just play gym leader or avatar's parent temporarily to catch the pokemon avatar will (and want to) start with. Or something like what happened to Wally. That would be nice change (conveniently also making room for some minor character development). But hoping for GF to get out of their comfort zone is ... very unlikely.

If S/M is as good as X/Y gameplay-wise with better story (aka a thing that has actual plot, hopefully a twist or suspense and is not copy pasted wfrom previous titles), then it will be definitely good game and I am interested. If not... meh.
I can tell you that one of the reasons my starley felt like my true starter was the fact turtwig - despite the grass typing - got mauled by water types later in the game because of its speed and weakness to ice beam. If rowlet has a bit of speed on it to outspeed bulky waters like milotic, I don't see why it cannot do well. Torterra just didn't pull his weight for me back then for that reason.

I feel bad for seel more than hoot hoot right now - quietly hoping popplio won't be part ice.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
How DARE you call MY SON a Hoot-hoot clone D:< AND INSULT ITS BOW-TIE. Did you not listen to the 11th Doctor when he said BOW TIES ARE COOL D:<

I'm mostly joking, tho it IS a bit unfair to call it a Hoot-hoot clone when they're different types of owl...Hoot-hoot/Noctowl are Great Horned owls, Rowlet is a barn owl. Unless you want to go after every single bird as a clone of a previous one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wego

WeCounting Stars
How DARE you call MY SON a Hoot-hoot clone D:< AND INSULT ITS BOW-TIE. Did you not listen to the 11th Doctor when he said BOW TIES ARE COOL D:<

I'm mostly joking, tho it IS a bit unfair to call it a Hoot-hoot clone when they're different types of owl...Hoot-hoot/Noctowl are Great Horned owls, Rowlet is a barn owl. Unless you want to go after every single bird as a clone of a previous one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Moose got a point there.

Marika_CZ

Firstly, hiiiii Moose! Haven't seen you in ages :)

Secondly, LOL. Let's not jump into conclusions mates. My problem is not that it is also designed after owl.

It is that both are OWL SHAPED AS AN EGG.

GF must have been really on tight budget in gen II shamelessly reusing egg sprite for Hoothoot and Azumarill.
Whoops not to offend anyone or anything: for the record I came to like both of these pokémon.

Wego you spoiled Moose's spoiler...

Unless you want to go after every single bird as a clone of a previous one.
Cmon :( If that was my problem I would be sooner criticizing fire starter instead -- for being cat pokémon #ilostcount ;)
<Flame prevention> Don't assume the worst now. I didn't because I have nothing against cats either. Quite the contrary. I use Pyroar in comp play and male Meowstic is the cutest prankster in my books. </Flame prevention>

Lastly, WB Arch!
Well all starters might gain secondary type after evolution for all we know. But like I said, I am really more concerned about gameplay and possible new/revamped mechanics. I never understood the importance of starters being revealed the first thing - especially since you can dump them to PC box and never use them again if you don't want to.
just my opinion tho ;)

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I don't like the idea of abandoning my starter tho xD Thankfully I have my beloved bow-tie owl, so it won't matter anyway <3

If I decide to nickname my Pokémon this time around, I'm calling it "The Doctor" and naming the rest of my team after companions from Doctor Who ^_^

Marika_CZ

I don't like the idea of abandoning my starter tho xD Thankfully I have my beloved bow-tie owl, so it won't matter anyway <3

If I decide to nickname my Pokémon this time around, I'm calling it "The Doctor" and naming the rest of my team after companions from Doctor Who ^_^

Hah neither do I. I only did it once, and that was more for challenge than anything else.

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Activity post! So like... started my summer break as of a week ago. Yet the sidetracking is 2stronk when it comes to gaming.

Thanks to the recent S/M hype, I finally gained motivation to play AS again. Mostly still gonna fill up my dex pages and obtain the shiny charm, so that I can finally soft-reset for certain shiny legendaries I want.
I'm admittedly still out of it, competitive-wise... so chances are, I'm likely very rusty if I attempt to battle competitively again. xD Even though I miss battling from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.