• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Active post

How you guys doing I have been doing a lot of thing as of late been making videos for my channel also taking part in this league I was asked to join in.

BTW come support the Saint Louis Starmies in the ABL league.

Marika_CZ

more MMing, multi battling and when need break playing other stuff.

Is CCAT on hiatus? :/

AuraCaster

Grand Guardian
Sorry for my absence.

I need some help deciding on pokemon, what are some really good status based pokemon? Ex. Ninetales for it's Will-o-wisp and Hex combo. I want to know because I want to try out a new battle strategy. Thanks :)

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Lol sorry for not posting in literally forever. I'll be more active once 7th gen comes out probably

scizor64

"sciz"
Its cool, every1 has to tend to their own things in life.

As for me, this scizor is sad with rusty tears. For those who don't know, my wifi is no longer reliable. Me and my dear mother lose wifi connection randomly which means that i cannot engage in wifi battles anymore (shame since i had a really good battle with another user here on serebii for a league). You'd think that at least leave me the ability to do quick trades but alas, wifi does not work at all on my 2ds and on my 3ds its a very weak signal. I could'nt even get the recent events on my 2ds game cart with y version.

And to top it all off, on my 3ds with alpha sapphire there's this weird glitch thats happening: Im leveling up my dragonair (which i got off of gts) as well as my newly ev trained ninetales and kingdra and all of a sudden when i check my main party menu, it shows that they have 1 less hp from max when they didnt take part in battle at all. Its happened twice now. Im going to do more research to see if their is problem on the game but for now im out of commission.

Marika_CZ

Sorry to hear that Sciz :/ I knew about your wifi trouble, and now possibly corrupted game/save? That sux... to put it mildly.
Fingers crossed for no perma damage and wifi to be sorted out soon.
If anything crazy happens and you need to rebreed stuff (hopefully not) let me know if I can help.

scizor64

"sciz"
I did some research, found out that sometimes a pokemon that is not completely ev trained and earns just 1 or a few hp evs through exp share ends up with one more hit point total. That explains the missing hit point after battle but i still have a few questions that i still need answers to regarding this so ill continue research.

Thanks for the "get betters" I do appreciate it. Gave me a little strength to finish leveling up an ev trained ninetales/dragonite/kingdra to store in my tier boxes respectively. In summary, i guess this scizor is down but not out! lol

McDanger

Get on for the first time in ages and theres a guild war, thought we stopped doing those.

Works got my busy cause summer, track season where i am so people want to eat out.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
man sorry guys about the not posting for awhile been pretty busy lately and on top of it been feeling pretty distant from the forums like don't want to log on much :/ I was seeing new updates about gen 7 personally I feel so so about it like I am drifting away from playing pokemon which I might just play it and then feel different when I get use to the new pokemon styles.

I am not closing the guild no worries about that I just will be on and off more often If I need to update stuff I will mostly plus I got like 3 other leaders here to help were all in this together ^_^

edit: oh I will start the ccat back up that kinda got killed while back when I get a chance.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
man sorry guys about the not posting for awhile been pretty busy lately and on top of it been feeling pretty distant from the forums like don't want to log on much :/ I was seeing new updates about gen 7 personally I feel so so about it like I am drifting away from playing pokemon which I might just play it and then feel different when I get use to the new pokemon styles.

I am not closing the guild no worries about that I just will be on and off more often If I need to update stuff I will mostly plus I got like 3 other leaders here to help were all in this together ^_^

edit: oh I will start the ccat back up that kinda got killed while back when I get a chance.

I'm pretty most of us like the same way as you but hey I'm pretty sure a few of us will come back to life.

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
I'm pretty most of us like the same way as you but hey I'm pretty sure a few of us will come back to life.
Same - very little SM information right now,and hard to get really interested until they throw out more on the 2nd June.

And even then, it better be good - enough of the region screenshots - new pokemon and megas,SR nerf, please and thank you :]

Pretty psyched to start training some more birds for my army this summer though - need to make some solid progress one of these days :L

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
It's that time of month: the first. Obviously, as a special bonus, an activity post comes with it,
So, what do I have to say?
I'll be waiting for Sun and Moon before getting back into Pokémon full swing.
Outside of that, I've been playing Smash and a little Yugioh. Also school's a pain.
With that said, I'll probably post next month with generally the same thing.
k bye

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
So, Sun and Moon info in the morning. Nice. Concurring with SaltySoul tho. No real interest in playing until they come out. In the meantime, I'm considering getting Overwatch, and waiting on Civ 6.

McDanger

Overwatch was ok i think they fixed some balance issues it had as a beta, or i was just terribad both are viable.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Ohhhhhh, I already got it...and love it :p

Anyway, iirc, we're getting something from Pokemon GO and maybe Sun/Moon at E3, yes? That oughta be exciting.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Activity post.

So with Pokémon stuff as of late... in my AS, I recently lucked out on being about to hatch my ideal female Eevee (which is now a Jolteon) with HP Ice. Surprisingly, with the available parents I had, it took me about a box and a half of eggs to hatch one. Currently, I'm working on obtaining my Flareon... and then, it'll leave me with just Umbreon and Leafeon left. I just wanna raise an all-female Eeveelution team for funsies. xD

Been playing more PSMD lately, though. I finally got around to making more connections and got myself up to Hyper Rank. I have less than 200 mons left to connect with.

In other things, I'm pretty hype for what's to come in this year's E3 for Nintendo, ESPECIALLY for more Pokémon Sun/Moon news and the long overdue Zelda WiiU news. ;w;

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
Hey everyone, I think it is time I post, as I haven't since the fire emblem spiel :p

I have been continuing breeding competitive pokemon and testing them out in the battle maison and I was pleasantly surprised by hustle choice band Raticate. I used him, Terrakion and Mega Pidgeot in super Triples and it was actually really easy to get to 50 wins, just time consuming. That Hustle and choice band boosted return one shot more than its fair share of pokemon and I had Sucker punch for ghost types.

I also started a black 2 nuzlocke and it was going pretty well until around the fourth gym, where I went to train in the Nimbasa arenas. I lost 5 pokemon around that time, mostly to random Herdiers. My team was: Leavanny, Herdier, Watchog, Magby, Raticate and Roggenrola. Now my team is Zorua, Magby, Boldore (I will evolve him soon, I just need to get my white copy), Gothita and Cottonee. I have to say, I have been impressed by Magby, ababy pokemon that hits like a truck and is fast like a leopard.

Marika_CZ

Hi there.

Multi battling as usual, here and there. Otherwise my poke activity suffers. Been playing some other games lately. Predictably everyone is waiting for Sun/Moon to come out (can't blame them tbh).

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Aye, just checking in. Been a rough few days, for obvious reasons. Been playing Overwatch and Sims to keep my mind off of things.

But hey, new Sun/Moon info from E3. Pretty excited about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.