• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Aye, just checking in. Been a rough few days, for obvious reasons. Been playing Overwatch and Sims to keep my mind off of things.

But hey, new Sun/Moon info from E3. Pretty excited about that.

I know some of them I have high hopes for their evolve forms I know some of you feel the same way as me.

Marika_CZ

I know some of them I have high hopes for their evolve forms I know some of you feel the same way as me.

Oh yeah! We do need that Mega Furret. Too bad Burn hasn't been checking in for months :/

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
So here's how my day went today:

aww test
yay test is over
aww bus took a long time
yay I'm home
fast forward a bit
yay computer
-goes into Windows Movie Maker to try to make a test video out of boredom-
yay more saving options
yay high bit rate 4:3 video option
-wait-
aww screen went blank
-BSoD-
aww BSoD
-attempts to restart-
-BSoD-
okay why
-attempts to fix error-
-more BSoDs-
cmon pls?

So I can't boot into Windows anymore.
Windows Movie Maker broke my computer.
My day's been a rollercoaster.

On the Pokémon front, I saw the new Pokémon and the Battle Royal mode. Yungoos best name ever, FFAs now official, yadda yadda yadda, wooooo.

okie bye now

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Our guild sure has its share of computer problems :L Best of luck fixing it !

On the Pokémon front, I saw the new Pokémon and the Battle Royal mode. Yungoos best name ever, FFAs now official, yadda yadda yadda, wooooo.
okie bye now

Agreed that Yungoose is awesome.
Anyone else like the sound of the stake out ability? In singles, great answer to volt-turn with defensive investment, in doubles / triples, double damage spread moves, maybe more if the opponent switches more than once?
Add in some red card mindgames: SO MUCH free damage.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Sun and Moon might just add ideas to my invincible Victini team.

McDanger

So that mongoose tho. Part of me hopes that its pseudo-pursuit ability gets passed around cause i love pursuit, but the other part remembers i dont do competitive anymore lol.

Been really busy with work, summer season so we're busy all the time. Also working on getting a new apartment, figured out i dont need a roommate anymore, but since i was asked to be his i cant be like "get out". Still on the fence about getting sun and moon, to me X,Y, and the hoenn remakes where very meh. On e3, skyrim remastering tho

AuraCaster

Grand Guardian
Activity post, sorry for not updating for a while, busy with other things, And trying to find useful pokemon for battles.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
Posting to say im still alive, as for life im busy playing some games i got from an ebay sale, so mons are on the wayside at the moment. the only new mon im hyped for is that bug, because if it becomes electric type then it could potentially deal with a large number of threats to rain teams(bulky water/psychic/grass types)

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
The computer's been up and running since I last posted (not too long after, actually), to my relief. However, some new issues have reared their ugly head (might be in connection to the fact I'm stuck with Vista but I don't know for sure) and it's honestly run worse overall since then. I can't wrap my head around the exact root causes or solutions which is a shame, but hey, at least it works at all.

As for Pokémon, I'm starting to stray from looking at new Sun and Moon reveals so that I can see stuff for the first time when I get it for myself. Also, I completed Pokémon Red (story only, not the Pokédex). Not much else to say there.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey guys still alive as well ^_^ I may become more active soon maybe next month in July almost done playing the heck out of fire emblem fates and may go play some bravely second. I pre ordered my moon copy at toys r us. I may not be super hyped atm about the new game but who knows I may feel a bit better playing it ^_^ need more fairies:p oh yeah forgot as well playing re revelations 2 with my bf as well occasionally just picked it up cheap.

Last edited:

scizor64

"sciz"
Hey fairy, guild members,
Ive been playing a lot of yellow version on my 3ds. So much nostalgia + fun. Also, my mom fixed the router problem. I have not confirmed it by wifi battling but we are at least not getting interrupted on the computer anymore. Currently at lavender town and hoping to add a ghastly to my team. One of my friends in the same town I live in has blue version so we'll be trading to help each other evolve our pokemon.

Hope ya'll have a great day/weekend!

Marika_CZ

Hey fairy, guild members,
Ive been playing a lot of yellow version on my 3ds. So much nostalgia + fun. Also, my mom fixed the router problem. I have not confirmed it by wifi battling but we are at least not getting interrupted on the computer anymore. Currently at lavender town and hoping to add a ghastly to my team. One of my friends in the same town I live in has blue version so we'll be trading to help each other evolve our pokemon.

Hope ya'll have a great day/weekend!
Sounds promising Sciz :) Also good luck with catching them all.

Playing FE Fates to, also still on MK X and writing a last chapter of my poké fanfic.
Like others mentioned before, not exactly "hyped" abour S/M but I am going to buy it and give it a go. They better nerfed few moves/abilities. So far it seems like they have been obsessed with casual stuff like battle visuals and characters and plo- (I am sorry I can't finish that with straight face. I think I already know what will happen in the "story". Wonder what costumes the new Team Whatever will wear).

Last edited:

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
I'm obviously still alive.

I think the new Dazzling ability is one of the most interesting things I've seen from Sun and Moon so far. I honestly hope more Pokémon get it.

I don't really have much to say. I'll be back when I'm needed.

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
I think the new Dazzling ability is one of the most interesting things I've seen from Sun and Moon so far. I honestly hope more Pokémon get it.

Agreed - it's nice to finally see means of countering banded talonflame. It has been really frustrating up until now, because galewings bravebird prevented fast,frail sweepers from setup sweeps from being usable until talon was ko'd.Dazzling should see a drop in the usage of the banded variant,which is great news.

The auto electric terrain ability gets me excited for an auto-misty terrain ability however, and will have a seismic impact on grounded dragons,with the power of their STAB moves being halved.
Misty terrain also prevents status infliction for five turns and boosts the power of fairy moves,so purely defensive walls will get hurt hard as the opposing team becomes immune to toxic,thunderwave and swagger for 5 turns. Good news for vgc players who have had enough of thundurus-I's prankster hax.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I need to check out that new ability never really looked into it just was super happy to hear a few new fairy type pokes :p cutiefly and tapu koko ^_^ we really need more fairy types because there isn't that much of them after the new type was announced with x and y. I don't know some reason seeing a few new pokemon announcements makes me more excited now >.> but we shall see. I need to go through alot of things here to see whats going on and as well we need to get a tournament started up again soon its been pretty bone dry in that department.

McDanger

Some new comp viable fairies would be nice, such a good offensive type but few good ones. Still on the fence about grabbing it tho

Also Comatose = rip stall

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Some new comp viable fairies would be nice, such a good offensive type but few good ones. Still on the fence about grabbing it tho

Also Comatose = rip stall

stall needs to die in the place it started :p I can't stand that style >.> its tiring and annoying battle style....I hope to see good fairy types though cross fingers :3

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
stall needs to die in the place it started :p I can't stand that style >.> its tiring and annoying battle style....I hope to see good fairy types though cross fingers :3

Don't forget Salidit's Corrosion ability, not even poison or steel types are safe!

I mean whats next? An ability that reduces SE moves by half? (Solid Rock does only 1/4) Or an ability that turns super effective moves into not very effective

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Don't forget Salidit's Corrosion ability, not even poison or steel types are safe!

I mean whats next? An ability that reduces SE moves by half? (Solid Rock does only 1/4) Or an ability that turns super effective moves into not very effective

I wanted to point that out but couldn't double post XD that pokemon will be a pretty solid stall killer because of corrosion ability toxic but at the same time can or will be a stall pokemon as well ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.