• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
when sun and moon is around the corner so it may get a bit more nuts XD since there is some new abilities coming out which now poison types can be poisoned >.> as well as a few other things in the new meta.

edit:

so guys thinking of redoing the guild art and changing things around to get us up and running again more...

what you think of this userbar?

RSyTow0.png

Looks really nice! Added myself, Wecondo12 and Wego to the war team.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Looks really nice! Added myself, Wecondo12 and Wego to the war team.

thanks I was trying to do something different which each division is getting two new userbar ranks because of the new braverly second job classes that were added :3 I will be making a bran new header banner as well ;)

oh thinking of idea for another tournament for us but it probably will not be till sun and moon since our activity atm isn't so great at the moment and others like wec are busy with irl atm...

also I will be going through the spread sheet and starting everyone from scratch with points and etc since we lost alot of guild members as well as lost track when my old computer died for point tracking unless you have been active enough I will try to keep your points in check and start from where you left off. I will as well as some ranking up rules and etc will be changed around for our guild. I will be starting to have a bit more active now about ranking up as well as trying to get everyone to at lest learn and have fun with meta now. I will be trying my best to start tournaments as well as we need to get waring again for the sake of the guild section. Also, I know some people hate showdown but it be nice to at least have it just in case for wars if you are on the war team so if the opponent uses showdown you will be ready. Oh also the ccat that died awhile back I will try to continue it asap again unless you guys would like to start fresh its up to you.

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Username: DrasticPhase
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Both
Join the guild date: July 28, 2016
will you be active?: Probably
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post):Eternia
Referrals: Me, Myself, and I

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

welcome to tef drastic ^_^ glad to have you back to the guild section :3 I really hope you enjoy it here which if you like to join the skype group if you didn't already you can if you have skype of course since xat is outdated now.

edit:

also guys I decided to assign more jobs again like the old days which I feel it is need for the guild since most people may feel they are not part of the guild because they can't do much besides post which I will have jobs for people that can help the guild in way they are good at doing. I will be adding job ranks which they will include breeder,tutor, Tournament organizer and cloner so far. I think it be nice to have a small tutoring section to help others that just started and learn more about the meta from advance meta players.

Last edited:

Marika_CZ

Welcome to TEF. I hope you enjoy it here!

Also @Fairy: we could revive battling for ranks?

DrasticPhase

Half ded
welcome to tef drastic ^_^ glad to have you back to the guild section :3 I really hope you enjoy it here which if you like to join the skype group if you didn't already you can if you have skype of course since xat is outdated now.

edit:

also guys I decided to assign more jobs again like the old days which I feel it is need for the guild since most people may feel they are not part of the guild because they can't do much besides post which I will have jobs for people that can help the guild in way they are good at doing. I will be adding job ranks which they will include breeder,tutor, Tournament organizer and cloner so far. I think it be nice to have a small tutoring section to help others that just started and learn more about the meta from advance meta players.

It's been a great 7 months of being guildless :p
I wouldn't mind joining but I'm like never on Skype anyway

WillieNelson

I know I haven't posted in a long, long time, but I just wanna say to you all that we have a Discord server now, for those of you who are looking to chat and are frustrated at the dead xat. The cool thing about Discord is that you don't even need to download it; it's possible to use in-browser. I'll have the link to the server in my signature for those of you who are interested.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Welcome to TEF. I hope you enjoy it here!

Also @Fairy: we could revive battling for ranks?

that is my plan yes we still are keeping the battle point system for ranking up no worries on that one ;)

It's been a great 7 months of being guildless :p
I wouldn't mind joining but I'm like never on Skype anyway

XD yeah I know what you mean its good to be on a break after awhile from meta it can be crazy but I really hope you do enjoy it here trying to clean up the guild openings up and adding new things to make us active again :3 also willie has posted if you want to try out discord we could have two chats available for people that want to talk on either side or both :3

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi everyone!

I hope everyone has been well and I should really stop stalking the thread and actually post activity! xD
I've been obsessed with pokemon go and I'm currently level 23. It's really fun playing pokemon go with people and on friday nights there are literally 4 lures are usually up with 150+ people in the park! xD Good stuff. :) I also caught a ton of Eevee today because I visited my grandpa and it's eevee central there! xD

How's everyone's summer going and if you're playing pokemon go what level are you?

I hope to be more active and you'll be sure to see more of me. ;)

~ Emii

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Alright, somewhat lengthy post time.

So, I went to thinking about serebii recently. I got to thinking about my guild life here and all the places I've been, along with all the people I've met on here. I've been here a while sure, and I've been in a lot of different guilds. One thing I do know is that there are people who've been here a lot longer than me though, and they're still around and still much more active than me. But I don't think there's been a guild I was a part of bigger than here. TEF has gotten (and has been getting) so many members and so much activity that I'm rather surprised. In all honesty, I was worried this guild might not last. I guess we can all thank FairyWitch for that one. Seems that she's been doing a fantastic job in keeping the guild up to date through the years, and it's great to have someone like her as a leader. Of course, she's not the only one to thank here. All of the loyal guild members we have have been a huge factor as to why we're still here today, and in such good condition. I suppose the only one who hasn't really been doing his job properly is me. Everyone keeping active and alive here is rather amazing, and I think I need to start trying to do the same. Long story short, I'm back, and I plan on being back for a long time. I do have college coming up in my real life however, so I may not be able to be on quite as much as I'd like to be (Being an "adult" sucks, lol). But I promise all of you that I'm going to be much more active here from now on.

TL;DR version: Imma be more active from now on. Eisenburg will be the best region just yet. ;)
-Leaf

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hi everyone!

I hope everyone has been well and I should really stop stalking the thread and actually post activity! xD
I've been obsessed with pokemon go and I'm currently level 23. It's really fun playing pokemon go with people and on friday nights there are literally 4 lures are usually up with 150+ people in the park! xD Good stuff. :) I also caught a ton of Eevee today because I visited my grandpa and it's eevee central there! xD

How's everyone's summer going and if you're playing pokemon go what level are you?

I hope to be more active and you'll be sure to see more of me. ;)

~ Emii

I am playing go as well no worries emii which it is addictive and dang thats alot of leveling up :eek: I am only on level 16 atm been busy with work and etc. glad to hear from you girl miss you on the thread ^_^

Alright, somewhat lengthy post time.

So, I went to thinking about serebii recently. I got to thinking about my guild life here and all the places I've been, along with all the people I've met on here. I've been here a while sure, and I've been in a lot of different guilds. One thing I do know is that there are people who've been here a lot longer than me though, and they're still around and still much more active than me. But I don't think there's been a guild I was a part of bigger than here. TEF has gotten (and has been getting) so many members and so much activity that I'm rather surprised. In all honesty, I was worried this guild might not last. I guess we can all thank FairyWitch for that one. Seems that she's been doing a fantastic job in keeping the guild up to date through the years, and it's great to have someone like her as a leader. Of course, she's not the only one to thank here. All of the loyal guild members we have have been a huge factor as to why we're still here today, and in such good condition. I suppose the only one who hasn't really been doing his job properly is me. Everyone keeping active and alive here is rather amazing, and I think I need to start trying to do the same. Long story short, I'm back, and I plan on being back for a long time. I do have college coming up in my real life however, so I may not be able to be on quite as much as I'd like to be (Being an "adult" sucks, lol). But I promise all of you that I'm going to be much more active here from now on.

TL;DR version: Imma be more active from now on. Eisenburg will be the best region just yet. ;)
-Leaf

Thank you leaf for your kind words it does make me feel really good because my first guild got pretty big which was bigger then tef actually which I personally loved that guild to death but life problems at the time was in the way and as well as we had some guild problems at the ending. I later decided to shut it down but after stuff cleared up I really wanted to reopen the guild which tef was born. I personally had my doubts at first because some people were telling me it was a bad idea to open back up after closing down but in the end I am glad I opened this wonderful guild. I love all the members here which they have been extremely nice and have been keeping this guild alive which as well as the leaders that I chosen to lead. I am proud to be leader of this guild ^_^

Thanks everyone keeping tef alive!

also I will be finishing up the userbars for each rank soon which all 4 region division getting two new ranks like I said so stay tune. also I will be clearing out the spread sheet to try to start keeping track of battle points and etc. Oh also I will be adjusting the point system a tiny bit as well....

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I am playing go as well no worries emii which it is addictive and dang thats alot of leveling up :eek: I am only on level 16 atm been busy with work and etc. glad to hear from you girl miss you on the thread ^_^

Thank you leaf for your kind words it does make me feel really good because my first guild got pretty big which was bigger then tef actually which I personally loved that guild to death but life problems at the time was in the way and as well as we had some guild problems at the ending. I later decided to shut it down but after stuff cleared up I really wanted to reopen the guild which tef was born. I personally had my doubts at first because some people were telling me it was a bad idea to open back up after closing down but in the end I am glad I opened this wonderful guild. I love all the members here which they have been extremely nice and have been keeping this guild alive which as well as the leaders that I chosen to lead. I am proud to be leader of this guild ^_^

Thanks everyone keeping tef alive!

also I will be finishing up the userbars for each rank soon which all 4 region division getting two new ranks like I said so stay tune. also I will be clearing out the spread sheet to try to start keeping track of battle points and etc. Oh also I will be adjusting the point system a tiny bit as well....

Ayeee lmao, dat first guild doe.

Anyways, I remember seeing that we should expect some S&M info very soon, August 1 I believe. What do you guys expect?
For me, evil team, first gym leader, a mega(I have this crazy thing in my mind that megas wont be coming back so atleast 1 mega revelead will make me happy), evolved starters(or atleast in corocoro), and maybe 1-3 new pokemons.

Marika_CZ

Ayeee lmao, dat first guild doe.

Anyways, I remember seeing that we should expect some S&M info very soon, August 1 I believe. What do you guys expect?
For me, evil team, first gym leader, a mega(I have this crazy thing in my mind that megas wont be coming back so atleast 1 mega revelead will make me happy), evolved starters(or atleast in corocoro), and maybe 1-3 new pokemons.

Sadly I expect the same things as you. Too bad I can't expect a plot that wouldn't revolve around Team Whatever who will -just maaaybe idk- attempt to catch Solgaleo and Lunala? What a shocker... Maybe we could have 10 gyms isntead of 8? Or no gyms at all for once? Who am I kidding, GF is going to continue reusing template of 1999 games of course, with one or two new gimmicks thrown in ... business as usual. So yes, maybe we get first gym leader, maybe avatar's mom. Of course we have starters because why not choose any of the new pokemon as a gift for "starter". There will be almost 800 kinds of pokémon this time around but the games still force you to choose from three specific ones. Sigh.

Also I want to see Mega Furret. But will probably get Mega Mewtwos S & M or Mega Arceus. Also sorry for ramble. :/

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Sadly I expect the same things as you. Too bad I can't expect a plot that wouldn't revolve around Team Whatever who will -just maaaybe idk- attempt to catch Solgaleo and Lunala? What a shocker... Maybe we could have 10 gyms isntead of 8? Or no gyms at all for once? Who am I kidding, GF is going to continue reusing template of 1999 games of course, with one or two new gimmicks thrown in ... business as usual. So yes, maybe we get first gym leader, maybe avatar's mom. Of course we have starters because why not choose any of the new pokemon as a gift for "starter". There will be almost 800 kinds of pokémon this time around but the games still force you to choose from three specific ones. Sigh.

Also I want to see Mega Furret. But will probably get Mega Mewtwos S & M or Mega Arceus. Also sorry for ramble. :/

what I bold highlighted is great marika burn would be proud which rip man wish you were back on the forums :c anyway I don't know what to expect anymore with the new game which not that much leak and the game is around the corner I am afraid we may not have any mega evolutions at all.

McDanger

I`m fine with no new megas, from a comp point megas broke the meta so hard its not even funny and made it imo more stall then bw. That said i would love to see flygon, arcanine, or volcarona get a mega.

also screw you guys with go, pokespots everywhere in my town, no one lures them so if i want to do anything have to hobo around town at 11pm. Speaking of which new patch yesterday or today no more step count, still dont know how i feel on that

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
the new Alola Form Pokémon looks good exeggutor form is grass/dragon which is nice because i always wanted more grass/dragon type pokes and ninetales is ice/fairy which is pretty sweet.

Overall I think comp will become a lot harder but more tactical this gen and if the league changes to 7th gen then i am really looking forward to a challenge and holding my gym or eilte 4 spot, All I need are more ghost pokes but I admit the pikachu ghost is really nice.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I`m fine with no new megas, from a comp point megas broke the meta so hard its not even funny and made it imo more stall then bw. That said i would love to see flygon, arcanine, or volcarona get a mega.

also screw you guys with go, pokespots everywhere in my town, no one lures them so if i want to do anything have to hobo around town at 11pm. Speaking of which new patch yesterday or today no more step count, still dont know how i feel on that

it happened yesterday for the patch which personally I don't mind it much anyway becauase I can just walk around to figure out where it is XD I hatched a few eggs today because of it :p

the new Alola Form Pokémon looks good exeggutor form is grass/dragon which is nice because i always wanted more grass/dragon type pokes and ninetales is ice/fairy which is pretty sweet.

Overall I think comp will become a lot harder but more tactical this gen and if the league changes to 7th gen then i am really looking forward to a challenge and holding my gym or eilte 4 spot, All I need are more ghost pokes but I admit the pikachu ghost is really nice.

I personally was a bit meh about the aloha forms actually I thought they were strange and weird which personally I feel its gunna sorta be like mega form but a slight difference on how it works. I will get use to in time though I did that with black and white actually I didn't even want to buy the game looking at the new pokemon and I did then I was alright later about it. Also the league will be changing to 7th gen so expect to see more challenges :p

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
it happened yesterday for the patch which personally I don't mind it much anyway becauase I can just walk around to figure out where it is XD I hatched a few eggs today because of it :p

I personally was a bit meh about the aloha forms actually I thought they were strange and weird which personally I feel its gunna sorta be like mega form but a slight difference on how it works. I will get use to in time though I did that with black and white actually I didn't even want to buy the game looking at the new pokemon and I did then I was alright later about it. Also the league will be changing to 7th gen so expect to see more challenges :p

it wont be like mega forms they are just different forms of the pokemon which don't require an item to change them. Just the climate of the region has changed them so kind of like evolution. all it means is there will be less new pokemon i think and more forms of older pokemon

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
it wont be like mega forms they are just different forms of the pokemon which don't require an item to change them. Just the climate of the region has changed them so kind of like evolution. all it means is there will be less new pokemon i think and more forms of older pokemon

how would that work though if its climate change? I mean you may have to use weather once again to change like to have them change there typing and etc.

Also guys I added the florem region new rankings as well as userbars which I got herena region done just got to get in contact with wec XD I am working on eisenburg and as well as eternia.

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
Activity post start

Saw the new stuff, pretty hype about the new mons and forms, but the Z-Moves... If they're on wifi I'm just done.

Also, my computer has internet now.

Activity post end

Status
Not open for further replies.