• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
You are a fellow team Mystic as well huh? Nice, though I have no issue with Team Instict, Team Valor however, its not too late to be forgiven of your sins
Yep, indeed I am. I just couldn't help myself with the aesthetic. Most of my friends are either for Valor or for Instinct. xD Don't really have much issues with either team... although the gym spots closest to me are often controlled by one of them. Only times I see Mystic take over are during the late-nights/early-mornings, haha.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Yep, indeed I am. I just couldn't help myself with the aesthetic. Most of my friends are either for Valor or for Instinct. xD Don't really have much issues with either team... although the gym spots closest to me are often controlled by one of them. Only times I see Mystic take over are during the late-nights/early-mornings, haha.

omg at first I saw alot of valor day and night but then lately I don't see valor until later at night which mystics and instincts rule the area alot lately in evening but I strike back by taking over the gym in evening if I am off from work of course XD this actually is the rare case which we are holding the gym next to my house atm for at least 7 hours...

@skyblue: sorry to hear that man it seriously sucks not having a phone for a fun game to play which funny thing that is the only app I downloaded since I got my smartphone XD I normally don't use it unless I call someone XD

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Yea but I like to think on the brightside, I haven't had to experience all the bugs the app has. Like the game/servers crashing during catching a 'mon, or etc etc.
I'm enjoying the fanart that my twitter feed gets filled to the brim with though. >w<

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Yea but I like to think on the brightside, I haven't had to experience all the bugs the app has. Like the game/servers crashing during catching a 'mon, or etc etc.
I'm enjoying the fanart that my twitter feed gets filled to the brim with though. >w<

that was fixed actually from the update XD I haven't had the game crash in awhile now for catching pokemon the only trouble is the tracker device for the radar but I don't really care about that part XD

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Z-Moves are exciting me as a competitive feature too: their use of an item slot and single use is going to prevent them from being broken, but in metas such as VGC and even singles, they're probably going to be as good as the Gems were, if not better, and they were very worth the slot when they were used. What's also exciting is the coverage options: say I give Rotom-W a fire crystal due to it carrying Will-O-Wisp. Well, now I can have a one time super powerful lure for any Ferrothorn trying to hard switch into my Rotom. There are probably even more practical uses but that's just one I can think of. All in all they seem like they will play an interesting role in the competitive scene, I hope some of them have unique effects, and I'm more than willing to see these outright replace megas (I don't mind either way though: whether or not megas are leaving or not is a whole different kettle of fish, as via are available to all Pokemon.

Welcome back Mine!
Never thought of it as a return of the gem :0 Though I somehow doubt Inferno Overdrive will do more than firegem eruption,or hit more than one target :L
Z-moves are definitely going to shake things up.Rotom-Wash aside, anything that can learn sunny day (LOADS of things) can now threaten ferrothorn,and how defensive it is will matter less due to the shear power of the z move ,potentially in sunny weather (it always bothered me how this thing could stomach non-STAB flamethrowers).Users of Garchomp,Landorus and others that survive 4* supereffective hits by virtue of their stats will have to tread more carefully when using them.

Normals can now use Z as a stronger form of the coverage that they have already, which would effectively give them STAB for a turn.It could mean that some normal types suddenly become a whole lot more attractive(Resting snorlax could choose to run a psychic z stone to punish fighting types,Porygon-Z has more coverage,or stronger coverage,Sawsbuck running charm to remove dragons or fighters that threaten it,Cincinno's access to high base speed could allow it to be a reliable zmove user for many types,etc.).
Finally,3 hit kills become 2 hit kills if a surprise z attack is used,so wallbreaking would be easier if it's used wisely.
So much shakeup for one little mechanic!Sylveon might be super dangerous with normal Z,however anybody could get a poison attack for fairies (and grass) if they run toxic now :L

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
Welcome back Mine!
Never thought of it as a return of the gem :0 Though I somehow doubt Inferno Overdrive will do more than firegem eruption,or hit more than one target :L
Z-moves are definitely going to shake things up.Rotom-Wash aside, anything that can learn sunny day (LOADS of things) can now threaten ferrothorn,and how defensive it is will matter less due to the shear power of the z move ,potentially in sunny weather (it always bothered me how this thing could stomach non-STAB flamethrowers).Users of Garchomp,Landorus and others that survive 4* supereffective hits by virtue of their stats will have to tread more carefully when using them.

Normals can now use Z as a stronger form of the coverage that they have already, which would effectively give them STAB for a turn.It could mean that some normal types suddenly become a whole lot more attractive(Resting snorlax could choose to run a psychic z stone to punish fighting types,Porygon-Z has more coverage,or stronger coverage,Sawsbuck running charm to remove dragons or fighters that threaten it,Cincinno's access to high base speed could allow it to be a reliable zmove user for many types,etc.).
Finally,3 hit kills become 2 hit kills if a surprise z attack is used,so wallbreaking would be easier if it's used wisely.
So much shakeup for one little mechanic!Sylveon might be super dangerous with normal Z,however anybody could get a poison attack for fairies (and grass) if they run toxic now :L

An interesting analogy. I don't know how much having a Z-Move is going to help Sylveon because in singles at least it kind of relies on specs to be viable at all (if that), but some of the other examples you listed might give some of the lower ranked Pokemon a bit more usage / make lures a lot more popular, say, Icy Wind Ice Crystal Keldeo to smash the Latis.

I don't see much value as Z-Moves for STAB in competitive singles apart from really desperate wall-breakers, but maybe this will have more value in VGC much like the gems did. So that kind of means that Pokemon that lacked good coverage options to begin with or just didn't have a very varied typing in their support movepool are kinda out of this whole idea. Pokemon that rely on choice items alone are also limited in their ability to fully utilise this, but for Pokemon like, I don't know, Double Dance Landorus, you could run Rock Crystal Rock Polish EQ SD Knock Off and have your lure for the abundant flying mons ie Torn. It could be very nice, so long as support moves do count as having a move of that type, which I don't see why they wouldn't.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
:v It hash been ages since I've been put inside the pokeball. But I AM FREE-ish.

:x Mixture of work and life just caused me to fade away like a ghost pokemon. I might not be super active in competitive mons anymore, but pokemon will always be a part of meh.

I'm around on the discord Willie set up, so I'll see you guys on there! I'll have to relearn all the pogemon stuffz :x

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
i am alive

in other completely unrelated news i have over 3000 hours on league

definitely not related to activity drop and interest in pokemon...

if you need me to do anything lmk

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Currently working on my living dex, never done one before but I'm getting some good work put in towards getting gen 1 done. Hope to complete it in the next few days and then move onto gen 2 ^w^

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
:v It hash been ages since I've been put inside the pokeball. But I AM FREE-ish.

:x Mixture of work and life just caused me to fade away like a ghost pokemon. I might not be super active in competitive mons anymore, but pokemon will always be a part of meh.

I'm around on the discord Willie set up, so I'll see you guys on there! I'll have to relearn all the pogemon stuffz :x

i am alive

I swear why is it when I end up editing everything and people just appear like thin air back XD I took off you the list a few days ago as inactive >.< I will leave it up to leave to make the decision if you need to apply again or not since you are both in his division but glad to here from you both :3

I will try to message archangel tonight for another post merge for tutoring section I will have beginner,intermediate and expert which I will have tutors that help others learn the meta better as well as they will be placed with people they are comfortable to learn with which is my plan.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
I swear why is it when I end up editing everything and people just appear like thin air back XD I took off you the list a few days ago as inactive >.< I will leave it up to leave to make the decision if you need to apply again or not since you are both in his division but glad to here from you both :3

I will try to message archangel tonight for another post merge for tutoring section I will have beginner,intermediate and expert which I will have tutors that help others learn the meta better as well as they will be placed with people they are comfortable to learn with which is my plan.

I can't say I didn't see this coming. Luckily, I remember both of you and what points you were at as you were on until recently, so I will re-add you each to the board. Saph, you have 200 points, and Burn, you have 800 points. However, I do request that you guys stay a bit more active from now on. Also, what day did each of you join, do you battle on PS, wifi or both, and what Pokemon Go team are you (If any)?

...and Fairy. "I will leave it up to leave to make the decision". This confused me for about 2 minutes, lmao.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I can't say I didn't see this coming. Luckily, I remember both of you and what points you were at as you were on until recently, so I will re-add you each to the board. Saph, you have 200 points, and Burn, you have 800 points. However, I do request that you guys stay a bit more active from now on. Also, what day did each of you join, do you battle on PS, wifi or both, and what Pokemon Go team are you (If any)?

...and Fairy. "I will leave it up to leave to make the decision". This confused me for about 2 minutes, lmao.

lmfao I ment leaf which somehow it typed out leave XD but if you want all the dates they joined and etc I can edit it in for them since i still have the old spread.

Mazzriot

ManaKnight
Username: MazzRiot
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Wifi?
Join the guild date: to be determined
will you be active?: as active as I can be I'm always breeding so I can donate pokemon if we have a spot for that
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Florem region Please
Referrals: None but Fairywitch's signature did get me here

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
will you be active?: as active as I can be I'm always breeding so I can donate pokemon if we have a spot for that

accepted and welcome to the guild hope you enjoy your stay at tef which florem is a great region to be in ^_^ I will add you to the list tommorow after work ^_^

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!

Welcome aboard! I'll make sure that you get added to the guild spreadsheet (which you can also find in Fairy's signature). Also feel free to drop by the xat or send me a message about joining the discord server if you'd like. Fairy will probably have you go though a battle placement test to determine your initial ranking. Good luck and have fun here in TEF, and if you have any questions at all, feel free to message any of our leaders (including myself).

McDanger

i am alive

Smite>league
but yeah mobas are lots of fun
new tracking for go, finally can hunt stuff down again which is great

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Smite>league
but yeah mobas are lots of fun
new tracking for go, finally can hunt stuff down again which is great

I just reliezed that there was a update lmfao my phone normally tells me there is a update for the game but it never showed up for some reason>.> I am updating the app now which I got a pokemon in a gym atm before the update which valor takes over all the gyms next to me atm ^_^ also thank good they fixed it was annoying to see silhouettes of things I need but couldn't find them >.<

Last edited:

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
there is a new form for meowth is dark type then there is marowak which is Fire/Ghost-type

the new pokemon look good now i mainly like the sandcastle poke due to it being ground/ghost and hoping it be a good tank pokemon too, apart from that my gym should be better now we these new pokes i have a lot more choices to pick from and many ways to play around them

Last edited:

Mazzriot

ManaKnight
Sorry lol I've been trying to build my team for Battle I had one that was decent which I'll use from time to time but I now have most of the ones for battle just need to level and evolve. Breeding can be a pain sometimes even with 5 - 6iv mons.
As for pokemon go I have 2 accounts 1 Valor 1 instinct couldn't decide when I started I like mystic but everyone I know when mystic. Can't wait for gen 2 and the pokémon go plus.
If anyone needs eevees let me know I'm willing to breed eevee since I have like 3 boxes worth of 5iv
O yeah I go by manaknight 90% of the time but for the sake of the guild you can call me Mazzriot since I can't change my name unless I make a new account

Status
Not open for further replies.