• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Raichu being one of my favorite gen 1 pokes just got a new form and it looks sweet

I saw it as well but man dat psychic type >.< I want it to be fairy XD lol anyway nice to see aloha forms seams megas will not be at all a thing to this game.

@Mazzriot: you can just go to the name change thread when it opens up and change your name :p they have it like two times a year that is how I changed my username here on serebii no need to make a new account ;)

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
alola raichu, i love it so much!
I wish it had a built in levitate but oh well, seems like it'll be a sweeper under electric terrain. double speed and terrain makes electric moves +50% damage
it and tapu koko lol, put in work >.<

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alola raichu, i love it so much!
I wish it had a built in levitate but oh well, seems like it'll be a sweeper under electric terrain. double speed and terrain makes electric moves +50% damage
it and tapu koko lol, put in work >.<

that would be insane XD raichu with levitate lol

also I got the post guys a few nights ago for the tutoring post so I will be making some art for it and as well as getting it set up

also guys I listed the jobs on the front page if you are intreasted please message me about it ^_^

Mazzriot

ManaKnight
I could sign up for breeders. I'm interested on what trade shop sponsor is.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I could sign up for breeders. I'm interested on what trade shop sponsor is.

I can add you in the breeder section :3 and the trade shop sponsor is someone that has a trade shop in the trade section and is willing to sponsor the guild for stuff ^_^

Mazzriot

ManaKnight
Well I'm think about opening one because all I do is breed exempt right now I'm playing through OR

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Well I'm think about opening one because all I do is breed exempt right now I'm playing through OR

cool I use to have a trade shop but closed it down awhile ago actually >.> but I do work in a trade shop with a friend now once again and I added you to the breeders on the front. Oh also, whenever your ready to be tested just let one of us know and we can test you :3 I was just about to go to bed which thought to pop on for a short second :p

Mazzriot

ManaKnight
O okay let me get items and my team ready and I'll be ready to be tested

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
We may be having a guild war very soon but I just need to round our team up so for this war a few of the other guilds members would like to play vgc against us and I know some of our members have/still play vgc so if you are one of them and just looking for a challenge or even fun step forward please and you can be part of the team. If anyone else wants to join and not play vgc let me know asap so I can sort the formats out for the war.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
We may be having a guild war very soon but I just need to round our team up so for this war a few of the other guilds members would like to play vgc against us and I know some of our members have/still play vgc so if you are one of them and just looking for a challenge or even fun step forward please and you can be part of the team. If anyone else wants to join and not play vgc let me know asap so I can sort the formats out for the war.

I pretty sure emii plays vgcs still which another person still needs that spotlight >.> I can't think of anyone else that plays though >.<

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3

Guild wars? Haven't heard those words in forever, i am interested in doing so

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
I'll probably be too busy, but good luck to those that participate in the guild wars! :3

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
I'll think more about joining the a Council of Six when Sun and Moon rock about and grip me back into competitive. For now, however, I must humbly decline. I will pick up VGC at some point, probably.

Meanwhile, more Sun and Moon news. And I want to talk about Alolan Meowth. Once it evolves, it will have STAB Technician Pursuit. Now when Slowbro tries to stay in and Scald burn me, predicting pursuit, I won't do 0! Hooray!

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
I'll think more about joining the a Council of Six when Sun and Moon rock about and grip me back into competitive. For now, however, I must humbly decline. I will pick up VGC at some point, probably.

Meanwhile, more Sun and Moon news. And I want to talk about Alolan Meowth. Once it evolves, it will have STAB Technician Pursuit. Now when Slowbro tries to stay in and Scald burn me, predicting pursuit, I won't do 0! Hooray!
It will also likely keep STAB technician bite with a 30% finch rate, and STAB technician assurance (assurance doubles in power if rockyhelmet activates in singles,but it's a strong option for alolan Persian in doubles alongside all the support moves it will likely keep).STAB technician thief is going to be great also,if people to continue running knock off on everything in gen7.
Fire/ghost marowak going to be the sweetest as well: New bone moves to pair with its change in type(looks like a ghost move),Two abilities that will actually be useful to it this time: lightning rod is now great since it'll now have a special attack stat and a typing that normally wouldn't be immune to it.It's now also an effective immunity to paralysis,which,combined with a bone club,and a typing immunity to burn, makes this thing sound a lot harder to deal with.
Cursed body,alongside the ability to burn opponents,could very feasibly be useful,too.
Always had a soft spot for these too (amongst many other lowtier mons which lady luck failed to smile upon), so it's great to see such great buffs being applied to them.

Last edited:

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
btw the war might now be vgc it's just if we have people who play it then i can set up a match for that tier because not many guilds play vgc as far as i know so count it as a one off anyway i will be contacting our war team members very soon about what tier they like to do etc etc but if anyone else wants in on this war let me know what tier u want and i see if we can sort it out :)

scizor64

"sciz"
If you end up needing 1 more member I suppose you can count on me (only if no one else wants it). I have wifi teams/access to showdown. Im also switching from being primarily singles to being primarily doubles. Oh and I've gotten more into the lower tiers.

In other news everything is ok on my end. Just about to finish up sinnoh dex (already completed kanto/johto/hoenn) once i get darkrai and arceus. I am happy to see everthing going smoothly over here. Keep up the pace and good work fellas!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
btw the war might now be vgc it's just if we have people who play it then i can set up a match for that tier because not many guilds play vgc as far as i know so count it as a one off anyway i will be contacting our war team members very soon about what tier they like to do etc etc but if anyone else wants in on this war let me know what tier u want and i see if we can sort it out :)

if its vgc count me out I don't know anything about vgc sadly because I never got time to learn it XD I am sure we got member to fill in but if you need someone if they change there mind with a few battles with smogon singles I can battle if you like wifi/showdown :3

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
if its vgc count me out I don't know anything about vgc sadly because I never got time to learn it XD I am sure we got member to fill in but if you need someone if they change there mind with a few battles with smogon singles I can battle if you like wifi/showdown :3

yea I'm in the same boat. Idk anything about vgc and it'll probably stay that way lol
seriously can't wait for sun&moon, competitive is fun now........but after that? ooooooooh it'll be amazing!

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3

Vgc? Which ruleset is it going to be vgc 15 or vgc 16?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Vgc? Which ruleset is it going to be vgc 15 or vgc 16?

I would guess it would be vgc 16 but we shall see what naoto posts because he the one setting it up and not me XD also if anyone wants jolly luxury ball zubats with 4 egg moves. I got spares which it has its ha on it as well.I am doing a request for someone in a trade shop so I have spares so giving the guild a first dibs before I put them in the the giveaway section of the shop I work at...

Status
Not open for further replies.