• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
alright I will give one more day for sign ups for the tournament and I will begin the tournament :3

also we got new things coming to tef which brings more points and more fun for everyone in the guild. I hope to reveal more when Wecondo,RazorLeafeon and I discuss more how it will go :3 I will also be making new userbars to go with people that are assigned to special jobs just like my old guild use to have teg :3 We are all striving to make our guild more active as well as more fun and we also discussed about a new leader for florem as well which if this person agrees we shall have a new leader finally again for florem.

Can confirm it will indeed be exciting. I for one, can't wait. Oh wait, I have to. Shoot.
Good luck to everyone in the tourney. Let's win this Eisenburg!

Also I guess I'll try starting this up again.
Question Of The day: What Pokemon are you most looking forward to in Sun and Moon so far? So far, I'd have to say Tapu Koko is my personal favorite, with Midday Lycanroc and Solgaleo tying for second. Can't wait for these games to come out.

Marika_CZ

Can confirm it will indeed be exciting. I for one, can't wait. Oh wait, I have to. Shoot.

Question Of The day: What Pokemon are you most looking forward to in Sun and Moon so far? So far, I'd have to say Tapu Koko is my personal favorite, with Midday Lycanroc and Solgaleo tying for second. Can't wait for these games to come out.
Curious about Salandit actually. Although I admit Tapu Koko's ability might be very interesting. Instant immunity against dark void + combination with Drizzle and Thunder in doubles / VGC sounds like fun.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
Making sure everyone knows im not ded, also 3rd confirmation that the upcoming news will be exciting(just in case anyone wasn't convinced after the first two) also only 1 harena member and myself are entering the tourney so harena could use more people(the woodworks can't be that confortable guys :p). That aside, good luck to everyone entering(shame im gonna win though)

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
GUYS IM NOT DEAD EITHER!
Just extremely inactive but apparently still part of this guild so yeah. HEY. Ill try to be more active.

I would have said my avatar
But they gave him such bad ability that won't be good, so I'll say Jangmo-o hope it evolves into a great dragon with good stats, what's a hyper voice to him? Nothingggggggg lol :p

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
GUYS IM NOT DEAD EITHER!
Just extremely inactive but apparently still part of this guild so yeah. HEY. Ill try to be more active.

glad to hear from you ambree :3 and yeah I think we all slightly slacked off on the inactivy sweep but thanks for the post that your still alive :3 i hope to see more activity you from you bree we miss you...

anyway I am looking forward with all the new fairy types as well as grass pokemon so far :) I would like to see how they run in meta and hopefully soon enough shiny hunt them :p

ANNOUNCEMENT: We have finally figured out our leader which he accepted on discord, He is our very own war captain naoto :3 he has done alot so far here and we all believe he is suited as the best candidate here to lead our florem division. Congrats Naoto you deserve every bit and I expect a bright future with tef with your help :)

Last edited:

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
glad to hear from you ambree :3 and yeah I think we all slightly slacked off on the inactivy sweep but thanks for the post that your still alive :3 i hope to see more activity you from you bree we miss you...

anyway I am looking forward with all the new fairy types as well as grass pokemon so far :) I would like to see how they run in meta and hopefully soon enough shiny hunt them :p

ANNOUNCEMENT: We have finally figured out our leader which he accepted on discord, He is our very own war captain naoto :3 he has done alot so far here and we all believe he is suited as the best candidate here to lead our florem division. Congrats Naoto you deserve every bit and I expect a bright future with tef with your help :)

Congrats and welcome to the club Naoto. Glad to have ya.

Question of the day: What has been the most exciting announcement for the 7th gen games for you, new mechanic wise? I'm super hype for Hyper Training, and Z moves look super cool.

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj

Question of the day: What has been the most exciting announcement for the 7th gen games for you, new mechanic wise? I'm super hype for Hyper Training, and Z moves look super cool.

Most exciting, huh? Probably Hyper Training and the Gen I to VII transferring. They're the only features I can remember caring for.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

well tbh hyper training is intreasting since some shiny pokemon pop out with wrong ivs so much when shiny breeding >.< so it help fill the gap holes when the ivs are not that quite perfect only downfall though I wonder how to obtain bottlecaps >.> will it be hard or super easy?

alright seems like no one else would like to join the tournament so I thought to get this thing started starting tomorrow I will stat the tournament :3 also naoto is our leader for florem now so he will be transfering over to florem region for the tournament ^_^

and for me....

Username:FairyWitch
WFC: 1693-1320-3008
Pokemon Showdown name:FairyWitch824
GMT Timezone: GMT-4
Times available to battle: I am completely random since I work so message me and I will set a time with you to battle

Last edited:
I wonder if you can lower IV's for hyper training, be nice to edit it to a specific HP if u need to if your mon is 6IV or 5IV and need to lower a stat or something

Marika_CZ

I wonder if you can lower IV's for hyper training, be nice to edit it to a specific HP if u need to if your mon is 6IV or 5IV and need to lower a stat or something
Thats assuming HP mechanic is not going to change. I was hoping it would, since current one doesn't have Normal nor Fairy. Not that those would be missed that terribly but I dislike how you need to have imperfect IV's for a strategic HP so was hoping for GF to overhaul the whole thing.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
so guys had a fun battle with leaf tonight we did a random battle and it was super close >.>

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-449816690

Yep, that was super fun and kinda stressful Mostly stressful xD

I suppose it can relate to today's...

Question of the Day: Whether it was to you, your opponent, or both, what was the craziest moment of "hax" (extreme bad/good luck) you've seen in one match? I've had a ton of really weird ones in the long past (that I can't remember at the moment, lmao), but that was a good example of it. xD

Side question: Who else is ready and HYPE for the Tournament? and how will you all deal with Eisenburg winning? :p

scizor64

"sciz"
Good to go in everything except LC. Mostly on showdown but I can manage at least one team in wifi as well. I have no idea what to do for LC so I feel it is necessary to ask this question:

Are we allowed to forfeit certain battles if we don't have teams for them? I have never played LC only watched from the sidelines.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Good to go in everything except LC. Mostly on showdown but I can manage at least one team in wifi as well. I have no idea what to do for LC so I feel it is necessary to ask this question:

Are we allowed to forfeit certain battles if we don't have teams for them? I have never played LC only watched from the sidelines.

each round will be every week so if you don't have your team quite ready you will have time to set it up and get ready and don't forfeit just because you never played before >.< I only play OU teir mostly but I am willing to try out new tiers. I am trying to get everyone to have a feel of every teir besides OU which can be tad bit boring sometimes. I would try little cup who knows you may do well :3

anyway since I was absent to start the tournament so I will start it tomorrow. I was busy yesterday and today since I had work. I will announce the first tier round when I wake up tomorrow
also sounds good naoto :3 if you need me to sub in I have my teams back up on showdown again so hit me up if you need me to sub :p my teams are slightly old but they still function...

also last night I was doing random battles on showdown I have 3 battles all wins so far so my rating is at 1100 atm this battle stood out the most had fun with this one especially the guy I battled didn't expect I had zoroark XD

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-449836354

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Why not try other tiers once in awhile : [?
I love lower tiers much more and don't have to see annoying mons like Clef and such.
I personally love the team I made/steal with Toxicroak + MHoundoom in UU and using Dodrio in PU. Being able to use pokemons in a tier they're viable to use is great to see.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Why not try other tiers once in awhile : [?
I love lower tiers much more and don't have to see annoying mons like Clef and such.
I personally love the team I made/steal with Toxicroak + MHoundoom in UU and using Dodrio in PU. Being able to use pokemons in a tier they're viable to use is great to see.

yes I have to agree personally OU can get boring after awhile which I think we all have a chance to expand our horizon by trying things new :3 I hope to inspire some people to play more then the OU tier ;)

Holiano

cute user
Hello TEF, as i've seen nobody joining the guild, i don't know if sign ups are still open but according to the first page i guess they are, so:

Username: Holiano
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Pokemon Showdown.
Join the guild date: 04/10/16
will you be active?: sure.
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Florem.
Referrals: None

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Hello TEF, as i've seen nobody joining the guild, i don't know if sign ups are still open but according to the first page i guess they are, so:

Username: Holiano
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Pokemon Showdown.
Join the guild date: 04/10/16
will you be active?: sure.
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Florem.
Referrals: None

We are always accepting new members. welcome to the guild i will add you to the list once i get home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.