• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does everyone feel about what was revealed today? I'm excited that megas are still here even if we get no new ones, I decided I was gonna choose Litten in my moon game not sure who I'll pick in my sun play through

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hello TEF, as i've seen nobody joining the guild, i don't know if sign ups are still open but according to the first page i guess they are, so:

Username: Holiano
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Pokemon Showdown.
Join the guild date: 04/10/16
will you be active?: sure.
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Florem.
Referrals: None

hey there and welcome to the guild hope you enjoy your stay here at tef :3 also sign ups are always open in the guild section ^_^ please contact any leader for a test battle for your division rank which we all teams on showdown to battle when your ready of course :3 also if you have a discord account you can join our chat :3 yeah the guild section isn't that active as it use to be so that is why you don't see much people applying :/ also if you have any special things to contribute to the guild we have jobs so don't hesitate to say you can do something ^_^ I never want you to feel left out...

also tef tournament is on the way today is the start of round #1:

the teir choice is UU this round october 4th-11th is the deadline for the first round, you must battle every person once that is your opponent that is not in the same region as for you so for example:
me I have to challenge every challenger that applied in florem,eisenburg,and herena. good luck everyone and most important have fun :3

edit

also I will be adding a new section to the shop area where we can have tef artists add graphics to spruce up our signatures to avertise our guild :3 I will give points to people that donate to purchase stuff in the shop also two new userbars will be added to the list.

jfeXXD6.png

xDkEKqy.png

please give proper credit to the artist if you use which I made them...

Last edited:

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
hey there and welcome to the guild hope you enjoy your stay here at tef :3 also sign ups are always open in the guild section ^_^ please contact any leader for a test battle for your division rank which we all teams on showdown to battle when your ready of course :3 also if you have a discord account you can join our chat :3 yeah the guild section isn't that active as it use to be so that is why you don't see much people applying :/ also if you have any special things to contribute to the guild we have jobs so don't hesitate to say you can do something ^_^ I never want you to feel left out...

also tef tournament is on the way today is the start of round #1:

the teir choice is UU this round october 4th-11th is the deadline for the first round, you must battle every person once that is your opponent that is not in the same region as for you so for example:
me I have to challenge every challenger that applied in florem,eisenburg,and herena. good luck everyone and most important have fun :3

edit

also I will be adding a new section to the shop area where we can have tef artists add graphics to spruce up our signatures to avertise our guild :3 I will give points to people that donate to purchase stuff in the shop also two new userbars will be added to the list.

jfeXXD6.png

xDkEKqy.png

please give proper credit to the artist if you use which I made them...

Very nice Fairy. Tho you should really ad some color to the text for announcements :p

And I should probably emphasize this here.

We are rebooting the Eternian Forces Shop

Insert fancy graphic here
We'll be looking for cloners, breeders, EVers, etc. We would love everyone to have an active role in the guild of some sort. And if any of the shop jobs aren't for you, we'll have plenty more coming tho if I say any more, Fairy will have my head. Keep an eye on the forum for announcements of new positions and events. We'll have more details and a sign-up form coming later, so look forward to it. :)

Side note: Anyone who I need to fight for the tourney, send me a message over Discord or Serebii if I don't get to you first. I'm ready to fight.

-Leaf

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I need to drop out of the tournament. I'm waaaaaay too busy lol. Reduced activity.

its up to you I give a week to battle which I may extend a tiny bit if some people get busy....

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Very nice Fairy. Tho you should really ad some color to the text for announcements :p

And I should probably emphasize this here.

We are rebooting the Eternian Forces Shop

Insert fancy graphic here
We'll be looking for cloners, breeders, EVers, etc. We would love everyone to have an active role in the guild of some sort. And if any of the shop jobs aren't for you, we'll have plenty more coming tho if I say any more, Fairy will have my head. Keep an eye on the forum for announcements of new positions and events. We'll have more details and a sign-up form coming later, so look forward to it. :)

Side note: Anyone who I need to fight for the tourney, send me a message over Discord or Serebii if I don't get to you first. I'm ready to fight.

-Leaf
Well, I know for sure I'll be actively breeding again when Sun/Moon comes out. So if there are more breeders needed, feel free to add me to the list. ^^

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
I'm a breeder too, and will definitely be breeding more with sun&moon
heck right now I'm trying to get a helioptile bred but I can't get the right nature ;A;

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
sure sky and silver I can add you to the breeder list :3 also If anyone to battle me contact me on discord chat if I am not on serebii. I am watching a few battles atm on showdown and chilling but I will start battling later for the tournament.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Not sure if we have a battle form for the tour if we do plz post it

Beat leaf 2-0 - 6-0 ggs

yes we do there is a form under the application but its cool no worries that was some gg guys :3

scizor64

"sciz"
Opponent: Razor Leafeon
W/L/D: W-L-W
Comments( please be respectful): I think we are both at the same level when it comes to UU. Those plays were really tight. Good games

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Opponent: Razor Leafeon
W/L/D: W-L-W
Comments( please be respectful): I think we are both at the same level when it comes to UU. Those plays were really tight. Good games
Confirming, GGs. I enjoyed that. But today is NOT my day. Maybe another tier.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
All wins today, the skies are looking bright in the harena reigon.

Opponents: Naoto, Leaf
W-L-D: W-L-W, W-W
Comments: ggs m8s

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
War members we will be having a war next week if you cannot be apart of the battle let me know please also if anyone else ants to join the war vm or pm me thank you

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi everyone!

I need to post on here more than lurking! xD I hope everyone is well~

I'd love to be a breeder for the guild as I can breed TR(0IV speed), hidden powers, anti-foul play/confusion(0 attack IV), 6IV/5IV perfects, etc. Not sure if all the breeding positions are taken, but I'd love to help~

I'm also going to be a lot more active after FL VGC '16 regionals that is less than 2 weeks away yippee! :D

I might be inactive the next few days as I'm evacuating my house due to hurricane Mathew. I hope that that anyone else in the storm zone stays safe as well!

Have a great week everyone!

~ Emii

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hi everyone!

I need to post on here more than lurking! xD I hope everyone is well~

I'd love to be a breeder for the guild as I can breed TR(0IV speed), hidden powers, anti-foul play/confusion(0 attack IV), 6IV/5IV perfects, etc. Not sure if all the breeding positions are taken, but I'd love to help~

I'm also going to be a lot more active after FL VGC '16 regionals that is less than 2 weeks away yippee! :D

I might be inactive the next few days as I'm evacuating my house due to hurricane Mathew. I hope that that anyone else in the storm zone stays safe as well!

Have a great week everyone!

~ Emii

I can add you as well emii as a breeder :3 also I hope you evacuate safely which Michigan has been getting pretty some random rain out of no where must be from the hurricane. also I am sick atm guys had to stay home from work but I can battle if anyone is available on showdown might go get something to eat first but I be able to battle today.

edit:

not my day seems for uu

leaf

Opponent: RazorLeafeon
W/L/D: W,L,L
Comments( please be respectful): that was fun games just wish that play rough didn't miss I may of had that one and sweeped but ggs

wecondo12

Opponent: Wecondo12
W/L/D: L,L
Comments( please be respectful): gg man the rain team is still alive XD

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Opponent:Razor Leageon
W/L/D: L-W-W
Comments( please be respectful): Dat Hax

Opponent: Wecondo12
W/L/D: L-W-W