• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
Opponent:Razor Leageon
W/L/D: L-W-W
Comments( please be respectful): Dat Hax

Opponent: Wecondo12
W/L/D: L-W-W
Comments( please be respectful): Dat Hax once again

confirming as well, gg.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
those were great games confirmed by watching them but anyway if you haven't got your battles done you got till next week the 14th....

on another note if anyone hasn't got there test battle done any leader is willing to do it for you :3 as well as if you want to rank up having friendly battles helps get points and if you like to help people out in wifi you do get points for spending in the shop also donations are needed as well since I cleaned it out. I added one new one back which silver is giving out sandstorm pattern vivillions in the shop again but for points.

Last edited:
If anyone in tourney is free to battle PS today let me know set up a time with you :)

Also was wondering if anyone knows about sd cards for the 3ds? Serebii posted saying it will take a lot of blocks to hold the demo and the sun/moon game and the standard 4gb that comes with the new 3ds xl won't hold it, does anyone know which SD card that will work for sure with the new 3ds xl

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
If anyone in tourney is free to battle PS today let me know set up a time with you :)

Also was wondering if anyone knows about sd cards for the 3ds? Serebii posted saying it will take a lot of blocks to hold the demo and the sun/moon game and the standard 4gb that comes with the new 3ds xl won't hold it, does anyone know which SD card that will work for sure with the new 3ds xl

I don't know actually tbh which I got a new 3ds which I tons of block though because I delete alot of things I don't use which btw i will be deleting the oras demo don't need it anymore so that should help for the room for the new sun and moon demo.

Just curious if anyone knew I deleted the demo long ago I think I got prolly enough for the demo but I hold all the games like X/Y and ORAS with all the updates to them, I was just worried the standard 4gb card that comes with it won't hold everything

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Just curious if anyone knew I deleted the demo long ago I think I got prolly enough for the demo but I hold all the games like X/Y and ORAS with all the updates to them, I was just worried the standard 4gb card that comes with it won't hold everything

if you didn't put to much download data you should be alright but there should be local game shops to help you out with that one if you feel you need a bigger sd card. I have been getting by with all the updates which btw I stop updating my y game so it saved a bunch of data.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Any SDHD card up to any size should work for you. I think I have a 16 in right now. Just make sure its SDHD- mini and micro dont work and its only compatible with regular sd cards up to 2 gb. Search them on amazon theyre getting relatively cheap, depending on the size you actually want.

Any SDHD card up to any size should work for you. I think I have a 16 in right now. Just make sure its SDHD- mini and micro dont work and its only compatible with regular sd cards up to 2 gb. Search them on amazon theyre getting relatively cheap, depending on the size you actually want.

I was gonna go with either a 16 or 32 gb, I seen a few on amazon by San disk for less than 10$ but I knew next to nothing about sd cards and what would actually work on the new 3ds xl

Edit I saw they said SDHC not SDHD not sure here :/

Last edited:

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Opponent:Fairywitch
W/L/D: W-W
Comments( please be respectful): We are both rusty and forgot stuff apart from that i used a great strategy in my 2nd battle which made me win it unless i would of lost it ggs

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Opponent:Fairywitch
Comments( please be respectful): We are both rusty and forgot stuff apart from that i used a great strategy in my 2nd battle which made me win it unless i would of lost it ggs

confirming ggs I still can't believe I forgot the most used ability I used in my old black and white team XD

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hard matchup for anyone when all u did both matches was hazards and toxic stall me :/

I would recommend adding a heal bell poke to counter the toxic or have a immune type switch in whenever he uses toxic that should help slow down the stall a tiny bit. I know how frustrating it can be with hazards and hexs. I think you did well charizard don't let it get to you :c

anyway anyone that I haven't battled yet I am still online and as well that needs to battle me :p

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Play like a coward if u wish, doesn't require skill to sit there click toxic then protect

All I can say is don't let stall get to you it's just a game, we face challenges in the game a lot and in life too but no matter how many times you fail the challenge you will learn and learn until one day you can beat the challenge and move onto the next one. I failed over 10000 times when i first joined serebii but i never gave up no matter who looked down on me but getting mad just makes u lose focus and puts you in a negative mode which affects your gameplay, lose or win you should always remain positive there are games with my stall team where i know i have lost b4 i even picked a pokemon but I don't quit i battle it out just to show my foe how strong i am and give them a challenge too.

The other night wec beat me in a game thanks to hax i never got mad i said i was proud of my performance even tho i lost and we had a laugh over the hax too

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
All I can say is don't let stall get to you it's just a game, we face challenges in the game a lot and in life too but no matter how many times you fail the challenge you will learn and learn until one day you can beat the challenge and move onto the next one. I failed over 10000 times when i first joined serebii but i never gave up no matter who looked down on me but getting mad just makes u lose focus and puts you in a negative mode which affects your gameplay, lose or win you should always remain positive there are games with my stall team where i know i have lost b4 i even picked a pokemon but I don't quit i battle it out just to show my foe how strong i am and give them a challenge too.

The other night wec beat me in a game thanks to hax i never got mad i said i was proud of my performance even tho i lost and we had a laugh over the hax too

I remember those days when I first started comp I failed every war battle I had as well as it took me awhile to win one game that was back in 2011 which now I am learning slowly which yeah I still fail alot but I never give up. I remember I use to start fights for what over a game? I look back at myself and see now that I need to not give up and keep trying which I still have trouble with stall till this day but i need to not give up. I took it this way which helped a lot its just a game and there is next time.

Holiano

cute user
I've always liked these tutoring program because it's always cool to have someone to help you to improve in a tiers you haven't played much, even thought i'm new here, i'd like to be a tutor as there isn't any actually. I was tutor on the smogon forums before starting my hiatus, but as i've always enjoyed helping people, so here is my apply:

Tutor Form
Username: Holiano
Battling Experience Level(1 not so good to 10 expert): 6.5/7 i guess, but i dislike this kind of rating as it's pretty hard to rate ourself objectively.
Singles or VGC Doubles: Singles
If singles what tier: ORAS NU, i can help with general battle things with every tier bar lc as it's kinda the same thing.
Wifi,Showdown,or Both: Showdown actually, waiting for S/M to be more invested with wifi
GMT Timezone: +1
Available to to Tutor times: i have no life for the next two months, so more or less whenever (1pm - 2/3am my time depending if i'm tired or not) will update when i'll be fixed with my availabilities from december

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I've always liked these tutoring program because it's always cool to have someone to help you to improve in a tiers you haven't played much, even thought i'm new here, i'd like to be a tutor as there isn't any actually. I was tutor on the smogon forums before starting my hiatus, but as i've always enjoyed helping people, so here is my apply:

Tutor Form
Username: Holiano
Battling Experience Level(1 not so good to 10 expert): 6.5/7 i guess, but i dislike this kind of rating as it's pretty hard to rate ourself objectively.
Singles or VGC Doubles: Singles
If singles what tier: ORAS NU, i can help with general battle things with every tier bar lc as it's kinda the same thing.
Wifi,Showdown,or Both: Showdown actually, waiting for S/M to be more invested with wifi
GMT Timezone: +1
Available to to Tutor times: i have no life for the next two months, so more or less whenever (1pm - 2/3am my time depending if i'm tired or not) will update when i'll be fixed with my availabilities from december

yeah I just put the experience there just because I have three sepreate areas beginner,intermediate,and expert but you have a point there it is hard to rate ourselves ;) I will add you as a NU tutor thanks for applying :3 which I use to be on smogon years ago but it was only for rnging which is dead now >.> I never got into the whole serious comp but it nice to have lower teir tutors because I need help since I normally only play OU normally which I am decent but not amazing...

also had a fun battle with charizard in OU teir http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-452226209 which we had alot of UU battles which result in my loosing every time XD he did well though :3 ggs
I forgot to save the other replays >.<

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Alright, gonna post whatever results I have here. If anyone not from Harena wants to battle me for the tourney, just let me know!

Opponent: Razor Leafeon
Comments (please be respectful): I honestly wasn't sure how well I was gonna do; but despite my minor screw-ups (especially that one turn where I should've used Fake Out), I was able to pick it back up. xD Good games, Leaf. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.