• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Alright, gonna post whatever results I have here. If anyone not from Harena wants to battle me for the tourney, just let me know!

Opponent: Razor Leafeon
W/L/D: W-W
Comments (please be respectful): I honestly wasn't sure how well I was gonna do; but despite my minor screw-ups (especially that one turn where I should've used Fake Out), I was able to pick it back up. xD Good games, Leaf. ^^

Confirming, GGs. That first round was really close, and the second one I let too many important things die too early. That was fun.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
More results are in!

Opponent: Charizard_Rulez84
W/L/D: W-L-W
Comments (please be respectful): I admit, the stat set ups really had me on edge. ;w; The first battle got really close. The second battle, there was not much I can do against a certain bulky mon once my main offense was down + my pivot got crippled by Trick + choice item. And for the third battle, I was able to pull ahead just a little bit, thanks to one of my favorite strategies. Probably my most intense battles yet! Good games, Charizard! ^^

Opponent: DrasticPhase
W/L/D: L-W-W
Comments (please be respectful): I messed up big time during my first battle, but managed to make a comeback in my next two battles. Good games, Drastic!

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
More results are in!

Comments (please be respectful): I admit, the stat set ups really had me on edge. ;w; The first battle got really close. The second battle, there was not much I can do against a certain bulky mon once my main offense was down + my pivot got crippled by Trick + choice item. And for the third battle, I was able to pull ahead just a little bit, thanks to one of my favorite strategies. Probably my most intense battles yet! Good games, Charizard! ^^

Opponent: DrasticPhase
Comments (please be respectful): I messed up big time during my first battle, but managed to make a comeback in my next two battles. Good games, Drastic!

Confirming, played too recklessly on the second battles and couldnt touch Sab on the 3rd battles

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I will tally up the battles today sorry guys I was out for a few days work and was tired as well to come on here which I messed up the tally on the wins and loses for the regions once again >.< each win suppose to be 3 points not 1 and if you lose it only minus one points so all the regions points will change for accuracy. sorry my bad >.< How do I make rules and I always end up messing up lmfao gg fairy

anyway if anyone wants to battle me that hasn't and is a different region just message me :3

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Opponent: FairyWitch:
W/L/D: L/W/W
Comments: Close matches was able to turn it around quite quickly

Opponent: GoldenLeafeon (aka Leafy is here jk don't kill me!)
Comments: That first match was absolutely horrendous on both ends, 2nd match, got lucky when bringing the wrong team and 3rd match...idk what happened, ggs

Last edited:

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Opponent: FairyWitch:
Comments: Close matches was able to turn it around quite quickly

Opponent: GoldenLeafeon
Comments: That first match was absolutely horrendous on both ends, 2nd match, got lucky when bringing the wrong team and 3rd match...idk what happened, ggs

Confirming. I dropped that final match really hard. By turn 3, it was pretty much decided. I'm amazed at the power of that one mon.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Opponent: Silverlanyru
Comments (please be respectful):very challenging game on our last match silver had me backed into a corner but i was able to just about escape it and win the game ggs

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Opponent: Silverlanyru
Comments (please be respectful):very challenging game on our last match silver had me backed into a corner but i was able to just about escape it and win the game ggs
Yep, confirming. xD I kinda had the answer to your toxic stall, but you were playing too carefully for me to try to counter it, haha. Fun games, though!

---

And more results.

Opponent: FairyWitch
Comments (please be respectful): The rustiness has been 2stronk for you, it seems. ;w; You actually made a few decent plays here and there, but it unfortunately left me an opening to sweep. >w<; Good games, otherwise.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Opponent: SilverLanayru
W/L/D:L-L
Comments( please be respectful): ggs silver once again I keep messing up lol you did well loved the battles every bit

alrighty will be talling up the rounds which if you haven't got your battles done yet please do them if you haven't I think scizor64 and a few others haven't battled yet still...

edit: confirming silver I seriously been out of the battling buisness so long I forgot how the meta goes lmfao

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Whee, I have another result. xD

Opponent: scizor64
Comments (please be respectful): We both had some great reads in both battles. xD And the second battle was pretty close, too. I feel like if I didn't burn your (assuming) scarf'd user, you probably would've taken this to game 3, haha. Good games!

Edit: I like how we posted at the same time. xD But yes, I am confirming the post below me.

scizor64

"sciz"
W/L/D: L/L
Comments( please be respectful): close second game. I had to make agressive plays during the second game to try to break through. Although i lost both battles i enjoyed them.

W/L/D: L/W/L
Comments( please be respectful): good sportsmanship all around. Came down to a 1 on 1 situation where i thought i had it but the tables turned at the last minute. Great game!

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Hey everyone ^w^
I'm Hidden power breeding currently, well, when I have free time. Also writing a research paper bleh ;A;

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Oh forgot to mention in this tour you can earn EXP and Titles once the tour and the final resulted i will make a post n EXP and Titles earned

Scizor and Dew good work on your wins keep it up :) if you lose don't worry about it just keep giving it your all

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
W/L/D: L/L
Comments( please be respectful): close second game. I had to make agressive plays during the second game to try to break through. Although i lost both battles i enjoyed them.

W/L/D: L/W/L
Comments( please be respectful): good sportsmanship all around. Came down to a 1 on 1 situation where i thought i had it but the tables turned at the last minute. Great game!

confirming that was a gg and dang sorry about that miss it seriously messed up the win :c but ggs

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
Posting the results to the one match i had today.
Opponent: Dew Watatsumi
Comments: gg m8

Edit- did another with Charizard.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Posting the results to the one match i had today.

yeah I think dew forgot to post this one >.>

anyway fixed it and also anyone that hasn't battled once yet will be disqualified for not battling once as well as the people that have battled this round all opponents please get them done soon as possible if you can and in the next round I want everyone to battle each opponent region member once which heads up next round will be RU.

salty soul hasn't battled once I noticed and charizard got 3 more battles to do for this round glhf guys :3 also for my region don't worry we can turn this around all I ask if you do your best :3

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Here we go, another result.

Comments (please be respectful): A rocky first match for me, but the next two... let's just say a four-legged supercomputer went on a rampage. owo; Good games, Dew!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/anythinggoes-455245021

I can't stop laughing. I already felt bad using a team where everything has minimize, and this was even worse. xD I can also now say that I've PP stalled a Shuckle to death now...

leaf stop being a stalling troll :p seriously though that got super crazy at the end shuckle went down with a struggle XD

also friendly reminder for our tournament if you haven't got your battles done please do because you have a few more days left to do that or I will move on and if you haven't battled once I will disqualify you...

saltysoul 0 battles have been done
Charizard has a few more battles left to go
minedregion dropped out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.