• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Opponent: Charizard_Rulez84
W/L/D: W-W
Comments (please be respectful): First match was almost his, but I had just enough of an opening to sweep. Second round was really tense, but I guess I took it in the end. GGs

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Opponent: Charizard_Rulez84
Comments (please be respectful): First match was almost his, but I had just enough of an opening to sweep. Second round was really tense, but I guess I took it in the end. GGs

alright leaf thanks for the post :3 I do wish for opponents to please make sure they confirm matches if I am not there but I was there the whole time so its alright this time but I just make sure we don't start controversy someone saying thats not true and etc. also save replays just in case that happens thanks :3

anyway If no one battles tommorow I will may just move to the next round

scizor has to battle charizard still and saltysoul is nowhere to be found still so I will have to disqualify him tomorrow if he doesn't get his battle done.

Last edited:

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
My luck is terrible, ain't it? Nearly forgot this tourney existed. I'll dig for my opponent and hope I can get everything ready for tomorrow. I'll even write myself a note so I remember.

But yeah, really sorry about that.

(Edit: I guess it's opponentS. Hoo boy.)

Last edited:

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
My luck is terrible, ain't it? Nearly forgot this tourney existed. I'll dig for my opponent and hope I can get everything ready for tomorrow. I'll even write myself a note so I remember.

Whew, looks like you might've made it just in time, providing you have your team(s) ready. The tier this round is UU, your opponents are everyone participating besides Eisenburg members (so...everyone participating but me). I'm not sure if you're on the discord yet, but that's where everyone hangs out, we have a tourney chat, and everything. If you aren't, let me know and I'll send you an invite link.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

lol talk about super luck in time XD anyway most people are on the discord chat saltysoul except charizard he doesn't want to join the chat for some reason :/ so you have to contact him here on serebii there should be a section for the tournament that is all the opponents. if you have or haven't join discord that is the best way to contact mostly everyone. the deadline is the 14th so you practically have to battle everyone in one day 0_0

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Whew, looks like you might've made it just in time, providing you have your team(s) ready. The tier this round is UU, your opponents are everyone participating besides Eisenburg members (so...everyone participating but me). I'm not sure if you're on the discord yet, but that's where everyone hangs out, we have a tourney chat, and everything. If you aren't, let me know and I'll send you an invite link.

I dont even have a normal team what you on abut everyone is participating :p

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I dont even have a normal team what you on abut everyone is participating :p

its the tournament that is going on which anyone that applied your region you picked depends on the team your on since you didn't apply its alright bree :p

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Opponent: SaltySoul
Comments (please be respectful): First match went well enough, a very interesting team (that almost got the chance to sweep), second round was very close but I had it in the very end. GGs.

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
Opponent: SaltySoul
Comments (please be respectful): First match went well enough, a very interesting team (that almost got the chance to sweep), second round was very close but I had it in the very end. GGs.

I can confirm that this was the result of our battles. Good games, sharp as always with your teams and strategies. That Entei was definitely a pain though.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Opponent:SaltySoul
W/L/D:L-W-W
Comments( please be respectful): First game was a crazy sweep shouldn't of let you set up but I did >.>, second game was super close dat hex sorry :/.3rd game haxrous sweep ftw :p but all around ggs

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
Opponent:SaltySoul
Comments( please be respectful): First game was a crazy sweep shouldn't of let you set up but I did >.>, second game was super close dat hex sorry :/.3rd game haxrous sweep ftw :p but all around ggs

I don't think I'd have to confirm this but I will anyways. Yeah, that sweep shouldn't have happened but it did. And then there's all the paralysis. Luck was not on my side there. Good games though, that was some of the most fun I've had with this game in a while.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright everyone I am going to be doing this for the next round 2

I will start the tournament round 2, so anyone ready to do round 2 can start if they have battled all there opponents in round 1. I think saltysoul is the only one that is stuck on round 1 atm.

deadline is october 21st for round 2

Last edited:

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Opponent:wec
W/L/D: W/W
Comments( please be respectful): it was a fun game my team is well built and much harder to beat than my uu team but wec ran into a hard match up which anyone would struggle with

Here are the mvp results for round 1

Silver for Team Herena with a stunning 6 wins (well done u have earned bonus exp at the end of the tour I also like to add wec is on 5 wins also a great start)
Naoto for Team Florem with 4 wins
Leaf for Team Eisenburg with 3 wins (a great start for a 1 man team)
Drasticphase and fairy for Team Eternia with a joint 2 wins ( a good start to the tour we see who is mvp next round)

Overall mvp for round 1
Silver for Team Herena with 6 wins (as i said amazing I for one never expected it or i never knew u played uu :s well whatever it is good job well deserved)

Also there are hidden challenges in this tour which earn you exp towards the end of the tour

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Here are the mvp results for round 1

Silver for Team Herena with a stunning 6 wins (well done u have earned bonus exp at the end of the tour I also like to add wec is on 5 wins also a great start)
Naoto for Team Florem with 4 wins
Leaf for Team Eisenburg with 3 wins (a great start for a 1 man team)
Drasticphase and fairy for Team Eternia with a joint 2 wins ( a good start to the tour we see who is mvp next round)

Overall mvp for round 1
Silver for Team Herena with 6 wins (as i said amazing I for one never expected it or i never knew u played uu :s well whatever it is good job well deserved)

Also there are hidden challenges in this tour which earn you exp towards the end of the tour
Ohhh? owo Whelp, thanks for the mvp mention! xD
I used to be the UU frontier brain for the Trinity League; hence why I have a lot more experience in this tier. ^^;
(Although UU went through some changes after I retired, so I needed a moment to readjust. lol)
But yep, it's probably my overall favorite tier to play in. I've tried getting into OU many times, but it gets stale so fast for me. rip

---

Speaking of the RU round, I still need to make my teams pretty soon. Already did some brainstorming, though.
I am just way too engrossed trying to grind for lootboxes in the Overwatch Halloween event. ;w;
I need that gorgeous Witch Mercy skin plzzzzz.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
sorry guys will not be able to probably battle till tommorow after work for round 2 do to have to work in the morning but remember to keep it going also saltysoul is finally on discord chat now so if anyone hasn't bad him check time to time to battle him whenever he is on :3

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Opponent: DrasticPhase
Comments( please be respectful): First game I got bodied, second game was a very close win for me, and third round a certain member of mine was a huge threat, and I ended up taking it. (No spoiling who it was Drastic :p) GGs all around.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
W/L/D:L- L-L (uu)
Comments( please be respectful): A lot of hax in our games from both sides still even if i won the first game i would of lost the next 2

W/L/D:W-L-W (RU)
Comments( please be respectful): Very tough games first game it looked like i was going lose but poison slowly won me the game as for the 2nd one the same trick never worked and i just got stomped thinking i could play the same trick as for the 3rd battle my mega audino got me ahead with it's gimmick set then my gimmick flygon helped me take out a big threat ggs

Wego

WeCounting Stars
What is up guys so I been seeing a lot of people playing the Sun and Moon demo I swear I nothing brings back my love for playing.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
What is up guys so I been seeing a lot of people playing the Sun and Moon demo I swear I nothing brings back my love for playing.

yep which in the us though its at midnight it comes out :p so no spoilers please but anyway I plan on downloading it after I finish up this oddish shiny hunt XD

also guys the tournament is going on still if you haven't got your all your battles done with uu yet please do because I will be putting a deadline point soon since we already started the next round...

Status
Not open for further replies.