• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
My recent result(s) for the RU round.

Opponent: Razor Leafeon
W/L/D: W-L-W
Comments (please be respectful): Things went quite smoothly in the first battle. Second battle, I failed to stop the wrath of the totem bird. Third match, I thought I'd be done for... but a certain crit turned the tides to my favor. Fun battles, nonetheless!

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
My recent result(s) for the RU round.

W/L/D: W-L-W
Comments (please be respectful): Things went quite smoothly in the first battle. Second battle, I failed to stop the wrath of the totem bird. Third match, I thought I'd be done for... but a certain crit turned the tides to my favor. Fun battles, nonetheless!

Confirming. I think that crit affected me on an emotional level. It hurt my soul. ;-; GGs tho, well played.
FairyWitch said:
yep which in the us though its at midnight it comes out so no spoilers please but anyway I plan on downloading it after I finish up this oddish shiny hunt XD

also guys the tournament is going on still if you haven't got your all your battles done with uu yet please do because I will be putting a deadline point soon since we already started the next round...
This goes for everyone in the guild, please do not post anything about the demo or the data leaks for now, we wish to keep people unspoiled if they'd like. Thanks.​

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
Posting match results.
W/L/D: W-W
Comments (please be respectful): More of the same i suppose, ggs.
also confirming naotos game with me.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
New announcement for our league

with sun and moon coming out in less than 4 weeks or if your lucky you will get it in 2 weeks like myself :) I have decided to add a reward for beating all gyms and eiltes in our league but there is a catch first you must wait till our league switches to the new gen then you must beat every gym and elites bare in mind any gyms beaten b4 the switch will not count also it's first person to do it unless it's me then you just have to beat me as champion to get the reward

The reward!!!!

Shiny gen 7 starter from your choice

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi everyone!

I hope all is well! I'm back from FL VGC regionals where I took 24th place! :D I'm so excited and proud aaaa!

If anyone needs anything bred I'm super bored and have nothing to do, so I need some pokemon projects to do! xD

Also, I'm getting back into single battles and need practice, so if you want someone to beat down on I'm here! xDDD

Everyone have a nice numel hump day!

~ Emii

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Howdy all :3
I managed to get a job so my free time is really limited as of late. Hope y'all are all doing well ^w^

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon
Username: TrainerChris
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: El Rey / TrainerClutch
Join the guild date: 10/19/2016
Will you be active?: If I enjoy my time here, then yeah
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Eternia Region
Referrals: ~Ace

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!

Accepted, welcome! :) Hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to hop on our discord server as well (Link is in FairyWitch's signature).

Question of the Day: What are your opinions on the Nintendo Switch, the games they showed, and thoughts on a Pokemon game coming to it?

That thing looks AMAZING. Between the new games and rereleases they showed (everything from a new Mario Kart and Splatoon 2 to Skyrim HD), and the functionality of the system, I can't wait for it. It also seems they're pushing all the different controller setups. They even showed a classic handheld controller (which made a lot of people happy). Idk, I'm super excited. How about you guys?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hi everyone!

I hope all is well! I'm back from FL VGC regionals where I took 24th place! :D I'm so excited and proud aaaa!

If anyone needs anything bred I'm super bored and have nothing to do, so I need some pokemon projects to do! xD

Also, I'm getting back into single battles and need practice, so if you want someone to beat down on I'm here! xDDD

Everyone have a nice numel hump day!

~ Emii

I need to get back into battling more anyway so just send me a message if you want to battle sometime ;)

OMG long time no see <3 glad to see you back here in the guild section as well as joining my second guild ;) I do hope you enjoy it here I have alot of new things to make this guild more active and fun :3 If you like to join our discord chat like leaf said its in my sig :3

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Okie dokie, I know I still have opponents to battle for the RU round. So if there's anyone available today or this weekend, just let me know asap! Probably easier to get in contact with me through the discord, though. :v

Otherwise, I will be too distracted with other things. (One more obvious than the other. lol)

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Howdy people o/

Still alive! Waiting for Pokemon Sun after playing the demo. Gonna have an entire team of Alolan Dugtrios. Dat hair.

Also, dis Pokemon Go Halloween event... :v all da candeh

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
sorry guys haven't been on in awhile work and I am sewing up this costume like a mad woman XD I popping on to do some artwork for the art shop and I will try to get my ru battles in as much i can before I get back to work. also I got the sun and moon demo finally a few days ago which I so far liked it. I got to wait for the days now for what gunna happen next I have 2 days for the next event to happen in the demo :p

also the tournament will be running through sun and moon grand worldwide date to be released so make sure to have all your teir teams for 6th gen meta ready before the change because I know showdown will upate there site for 7th gen. I never played a older gen teir list so I am not sure how it goes to change it on the tab. I have to check it out...

edit:

Opponent: Naoto (RU)
W/L/D: L-L
Comments( please be respectful): man that toxic and confusion was horrible XD but ggs never less

Last edited:

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon
Sorry I haven't been very active since joining. Just moved to New York so I'm busy setting everything up. Might be like this for a while but once I have more free time I'll do my test battles and will be involved more in guild stuff.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
sorry guys for my absences for the guild been busy as I said on discord trying to sew up my costume but about the tournament please try your best to get all the nu and ru battles done asap before I get back so I can start the next round and start to close in the finish for the tournament. I want this to be our last official guild tournament for 6th gen.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Username: Azulart here, Mythe ing.
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: 0705-4374-1566
Join the guild date 11-01-16
Will you be active? Yes.
Guild Region: Eternia Region
Referrals: None.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
^ Yaaaaay, welcome back, Azu! ^^

And as for my recent activity.... I am slooooowly making more progress with my shiny Lugia hunt. But being serious, though, I am hoping to get lucky before SuMo comes out. ;w;
Also, I've still yet to settle some RU battles for the tourney (and have yet to whip up a few NU teams), so um... if there's anyone available either tonight or this coming Friday/weekend, I can get those done!

Lastly, I really love Decidueye.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Username: Azulart here, Mythe ing.
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: 0705-4374-1566
Join the guild date 11-01-16
Will you be active? Yes.
Guild Region: Eternia Region
Referrals: None.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy being a member. Tho you chose the wrong region imo, lmao

SilverLanayru said:
Yaaaaay, welcome back, Azu! ^^

And as for my recent activity.... I am slooooowly making more progress with my shiny Lugia hunt. But being serious, though, I am hoping to get lucky before SuMo comes out. ;w;
Also, I've still yet to settle some RU battles for the tourney (and have yet to whip up a few NU teams), so um... if there's anyone available either tonight or this coming Friday/weekend, I can get those done!

Lastly, I really love Decidueye.

Best of luck with that Lugia hunt. And I'm in the same position with battles. If you're in the tour and you see me and and you're ready, go ahead and chall me. (That sentence tho)

BUT IT LOOKS AMAZING THO

Status
Not open for further replies.