• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
I officially hate grubbin now. Took me all day breeding for a bold nature one. Then a an hour to get the 5IVs I wanted.

So im gonna give this a try. Just let me know if I have to fix anything since its my first time doing this.

Donating form

Pokemon:salandit
shiny(y/n):no
RNG(y/n):no
Kalos Born(y/n):no
IVs:5IV at 31/31/31/15/31/31 ( er the SP attack im not too sure since I dont know how to use the uh IV checker properly yet)
Nature:timid
Ability:corrosion
moves:scratch and poison gas
Ev trained(y/n):no
If so what is its spread:none
Ball:beast ball
donator username:draco star 98

Im donating 5 of these

Last edited:

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
I officially hate grubbin now. Took me all day breeding for a bold nature one. Then a an hour to get the 5IVs I wanted.

So im gonna give this a try. Just let me know if I have to fix anything since its my first time doing this.

Donating form

Pokemon:salandit
shiny(y/n):no
RNG(y/n):no
Kalos Born(y/n):no
IVs:5IV at 31/31/31/15/31/31 ( er the SP attack im not too sure since I dont know how to use the uh IV checker properly yet)
Nature:timid
Ability:corrosion
moves:scratch and poison gas
Ev trained(y/n):no
If so what is its spread:none
Ball:beast ball
donator username:draco star 98

Im donating 5 of these

This actually works perfectly, thanks a bunch for using it properly. I'll get Fairy to update the shop when she's on, and I'll give you your shop points on the spreadsheet sometime tomorrow.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
This actually works perfectly, thanks a bunch for using it properly. I'll get Fairy to update the shop when she's on, and I'll give you your shop points on the spreadsheet sometime tomorrow.

Yeah no problem . Though I feel like the shop is about to get a lot of pokemon because I haven't stopped breeding for a day lol

CRAZIE_GUY

Team Advent Leader
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Both
Join the guild date: 12/4/2016
will you be active?: If all goes according to plan
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Florem
Referrals: None

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
Welcome to the guild Crazie! After testing you, i figure that black mage is a good starting point for you. If not for stone miss you wouldve won our first match, and you succeeded in taking down half of my team the second. Enjoy your stay in the guild(also something something havent posted in forever...... life's been a thing)

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
So how is every doing? Most of you guys started already to breed Comp mons?

As for me.. well I have finally got the 50 win streak in the battle tree !
After many attempts I made it happen and I am very happy, this unlocks two new features which I cant wait to use :)

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Username:
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both:
Join the guild date:12/6/2016 (But realistically more like 2 years ago)
will you be active?: Yes (wary)
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Leafs
Referrals:
Uhh

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Both
Join the guild date: 12/4/2016
will you be active?: If all goes according to plan
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Florem
Referrals: None

welcome to the guild crazie_guy :3 glad to have you on board ^_^

So how is every doing? Most of you guys started already to breed Comp mons?

As for me.. well I have finally got the 50 win streak in the battle tree !
After many attempts I made it happen and I am very happy, this unlocks two new features which I cant wait to use :)

I started now I breed modest popplios if anyone wants one just ask me and I breed smeargles....I also got niheligo and tapu koko both timid nature :3 I am working on pheromosa next which thinking of having each copy different natures and the last one not sure though >.> I know there are three natures that be alright...

Username:
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both:
Join the guild date:12/6/2016 (But realistically more like 2 years ago)
will you be active?: Yes (wary)
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Leafs
Referrals:
Uhh

welcome back khy :3 glad to have you back friend :3 hope to see more active again ^_^

@Mcdanger: yeah its strange but pretty neat which there are scan codes for johto and unova starters which unova can be catched in unique balls now :3 I think that includes sos for hidden ability? not sure never got to that part yet to catch one...

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
well, I'll eventually beat moon haha. Haven't even beaten the first trial yet xD
I've gotten addicted to wondertrade, I keep getting the island scan mons from it.
anywho, hope everyone is doing well! My sun cartridge is still corrupted, idk what to do for it so i really need to get moon beat so I can get back to all the postgame stuff I was doing in sun.

AuraCaster

Grand Guardian
Activity post.

Sadly I still have yet to get sun, I've been busy IRL and with other stuff, and also have no money so hopefully I get it for my birthday or christmas.

scizor64

"sciz"
Activity post.

Sadly I still have yet to get sun, I've been busy IRL and with other stuff, and also have no money so hopefully I get it for my birthday or christmas.

This is me in a nutshell right now. I can relate. Im really hoping to get it soon though so i can make some more nice memories with you fellas on discord. In the meantime,
I am only 6 mons short of a complete dex in alpha sapphire. Plus, while that is almost done i am continuing to train my mons to level 100 so they can be iv trained in sun version.
Lastly, happy holidays.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Well I spent 5 hours today chaining murkrow for prankster. Only to get insomnia lol.I might just try to the gts to get one

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Well I spent 5 hours today chaining murkrow for prankster. Only to get insomnia lol.I might just try to the gts to get one

I am not sure if there is a pokemon in the game that knows a move that audino learns so you can check the pokemons ability if it is or not prankster. i have one but not on sun and moon its in my alpha sapphire so that isn't going to help :/

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
I am not sure if there is a pokemon in the game that knows a move that audino learns so you can check the pokemons ability if it is or not prankster. i have one but not on sun and moon its in my alpha sapphire so that isn't going to help :/

Its OK I managed to get one with prankster. If you catch an exeggcute and teach it worry seed you can figure out the ability. Saved me so much time lol. So now I am breeding my staraptor with said murkrow for roost and brave bird. Already have a couple 5IV that im gonna give out on wonder trade and maybe like donate at least 5 to the guild.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
Username: Alatar VGC
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/ Both - Prefer WiFi
Join the guild date: 10.12.2016
will you be active?: Yer
Guild Region : Florem (The water one)
Referrals: Marika_CZ, Archstaraptor, Wec etc

Marika_CZ

Username: Alatar VGC
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/ Both - Prefer WiFi
Join the guild date: 10.12.2016
will you be active?: Yer
Guild Region : Florem (The water one)
Referrals: Marika_CZ, Archstaraptor, Wec etc

Welcome! It only took two years to convince you to join the coolest guild on serebii lol

Status
Not open for further replies.