• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Aw man.. that's sad T.T
I'll see you later Alatar

Do you guys find it annoying that people just disconnects from battles when they're losing? I the you, 3DS XL is the biggest mistake of nintendo

I am so use to it with pokemon showdown they rage quit lol I find it more funny then annoying but that is just me XD

What sup guys I am no longer dead how you guys been.

welcome back wego glad your doing alright ^_^

also guys i want use to get a bit more active again me and the leaders are trying to discuss new and fun things for the guild ^_^ if you have any ideas we all here to listen so just message us leaders and we like to hear from you guys to help our guild get more active again for the competitive form sake ^_^

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
What sup guys I am no longer dead how you guys been.
Nice to see you again, fellow mystic. ^^

activity post

on going my 3rd nuzlocke challenge

*sigh* i wish i could buy sun and moon --"
Oooh out of curiosity, what's the nuzlocke on? owo I should eventually do one of those sometime, and actually complete one.
And you're missing out with Sun/moon stuff. ;w; Hopefully you'll have the games soon!

---

In other things... uh, my gaming priorities shifted a bit. I should be breeding some more mons for my dragon team, but instead I felt the need to start getting some challenger teams ready for the leagues. (Some of my mons that need raising are still in ORAS thankfully, so I can simply spam Blissey bases to my heart's content.)

newbnoobnewbie

The Noobest Trainer
Oooh out of curiosity, what's the nuzlocke on? owo I should eventually do one of those sometime, and actually complete one.
And you're missing out with Sun/moon stuff. ;w; Hopefully you'll have the games soon!

*sigh* my leaf green nuzlocke run was going well...
Then while i grinding for the league half of my team got killed by wild pokemon...

Moral: NEVER EVER grind in victory road

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I'm getting tired of playing on Battlespot. I missed breeding.
Can anyone suggest me 5 Pokémons to Breed? Must be something with high value like x4 egg moves Mon in a special ball

is there any special mon you want to breed though with 4 egg moves? not sure what to suggest lol

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Lol

Just to inform. I'm switching network provider so I'm without internet for quite a while. I'll be back as soon as possible

alrighty well we shall await for you when you come back :D

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Random bump, because why not.

So activity-wise, because of time constraints, I entered a random team for the February International Challenge online competition before the competition was over. I hope I did enough battles to get me the Mawilite/Beedrilite, but I surprisingly did decent overall. (6W : 4L; 7 wins, if you want to count an opponent that got d/c'd before the battle started. I don't remember my overall final rating, but I'm pretty sure it was somewhere in the low-mid 1500s.) Didn't think I'd wing it with Intimidate + Parting Shot shenanigans. .-. After all those battles, however... yeah, I'm even more interested in getting better in doubles. I forgot how fun these were. xD

That's pretty much all of what's going on in Moon for me, besides breeding/raising more mons. As far as Alpha Sapphire goes... my attempts to obtain an HP Fire Latios are still under way. ;w;

Random bump, because why not.

So activity-wise, because of time constraints, I entered a random team for the February International Challenge online competition before the competition was over. I hope I did enough battles to get me the Mawilite/Beedrilite, but I surprisingly did decent overall. (6W : 4L; 7 wins, if you want to count an opponent that got d/c'd before the battle started. I don't remember my overall final rating, but I'm pretty sure it was somewhere in the low-mid 1500s.) Didn't think I'd wing it with Intimidate + Parting Shot shenanigans. .-. After all those battles, however... yeah, I'm even more interested in getting better in doubles. I forgot how fun these were. xD

That's pretty much all of what's going on in Moon for me, besides breeding/raising more mons. As far as Alpha Sapphire goes... my attempts to obtain an HP Fire Latios are still under way. ;w;
I'm pretty sure u just need to do 1 battle and you'll get the stones, I do remember I think it was getting Whitney's Miltank awhile ago I battled once and was eligible, I did only 4 battles this time just bringing random mons that qualified went 2-2
If anyone needs the mawilite or beedrillite when they release it to the entrants I'm happy to clone mine and give it out to those who need it, same as with the current one that was just announced to get pidgeots and steelix's mega stone

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic
Username: Elite Four Lucian
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both:WiFi
Join the guild date: 02/27/17
will you be active?: Yes
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Eternia

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

hey there welcome to the guild :D I will add you in tommorow evening as well as i will add you in our spread :) hope you enjoy it here and our chat site is in my sig which if you have a discord name you can join us ^_^

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I'm pretty sure u just need to do 1 battle and you'll get the stones, I do remember I think it was getting Whitney's Miltank awhile ago I battled once and was eligible, I did only 4 battles this time just bringing random mons that qualified went 2-2
If anyone needs the mawilite or beedrillite when they release it to the entrants I'm happy to clone mine and give it out to those who need it, same as with the current one that was just announced to get pidgeots and steelix's mega stone
Ah gotcha, I'll have to remember that for next time! Although given that the next one is going to be singles this time, I think I might plan to be a little more active for that competition. Speaking of, I need to get my Mawilite/Beedrilite. lol

Oh yay, new member! Welcome to the guild. ^^ Feel free to join us in the discord chat! It's more active there than on the forums, though we do want all our guild members to post in the thread once in awhile. If you have any questions, you're welcome to contact the guild master (FairyWitch) or any of the region sub-leaders (wecondo12, Razor Leafeon, and myself).

And yeah, Fairy will add you to her region's post when she's able to; but I'll add you to the member roster in our guild spreadsheet. :]

Yah I usually battle 3-5 times just to be sure though even though serebii doesn't mention anything minimum wise, I haven't gotten my mega stones yet not sure if they are available yet, but I'm happy to see they at least are giving them out

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Yah I usually battle 3-5 times just to be sure though even though serebii doesn't mention anything minimum wise, I haven't gotten my mega stones yet not sure if they are available yet, but I'm happy to see they at least are giving them out
I was checking the PGL just now and it seems they're still tallying results at the moment, so might be a little while till those mega stones are given out.

In other things, so uh a friendly reminder to those who care, a global mission was announced today and the goal has already been achieved. (The mission is to rack up BP from the Battle Tree. 250,000 was the goal and we're at ~780,000 now, haha.) Guaranteed 4,000 FC upon entry; and if you have attained at least 3BP, you're eligible to get 5 rare candies. And since we even reached over 500,000, we're guaranteed to get a Heavy Ball, too!

Last edited:

yf0x32

I was checking the PGL just now and it seems they're still tallying results at the moment, so might be a little while till those mega stones are given out.

In other things, so uh a friendly reminder to those who care, a global mission was announced today and the goal has already been achieved. (The mission is to rack up BP from the Battle Tree. 250,000 was the goal and we're at ~780,000 now, haha.) Guaranteed 4,000 FC upon entry; and if you have attained at least 3BP, you're eligible to get 5 rare candies. And since we even reached over 500,000, we're guaranteed to get a Heavy Ball, too!

I missed the rare candy and heavy ball part! Thanks! I need to get to global missions and register.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I missed the rare candy and heavy ball part! Thanks! I need to get to global missions and register.

yep I got my friend ball a few days ago :D the last one gave out a friend ball and some rare candies ^_^ I registered to get the heavy ball awhile ago as well ^_^

newbnoobnewbie

The Noobest Trainer
activity post

finally after 6 attempts
i finished a nuzlocke run
though i lost few comrades along the way...

in memory of:
kampy (marshtomp) who died when busting team magma's hideout
timmy (magneton) who died when facing off wallace's milotic
sammy (altaria) who died valiantly in the champion battle

~Ace

i can show you how
activity post

who knew being a law student would be hard - also I got a new phone so that explains my lack of presence on discord (I'll get round to getting it again)

Status
Not open for further replies.