• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
... did someone say war and need members ... count me in

As for the point thing it wont work unless was become active again

i actually would love us to get active again so hopefully this war might change our tides if we can get it started of course >.> I plan starting a tour too sometime in april which is around the corner need to think a new idea since dt already took my idea lol

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
speaking of tournaments, we should probably get a war team ready(and update the war team post). Veneno Oscuridad wants to war with us, and as long as we can ready a war team we should be able to start a war up fairly soon. So ill be taking volunteers for the war team(it'll probably be OU, but be prepared for either wifi or showdown). I figure that there should be some incentive, so..... extra points? fairy can figure it out :p. anyway, to summize, come to the war team, dark warriors..... battle awaits us.

There's a point where it tips, there's a point where it breaks, there's a point where it bends, and a point we just can't take...anymore...

Sorry, been listening to RWBY music lately, lol. Seems everyone's coming out of the woodworks, out of retirement. I guess I could stand some battling myself. Count me in. (Even tho you probably figured I'd be in from discord, may as well make it official)

McDanger

speaking of tournaments, we should probably get a war team ready(and update the war team post). Veneno Oscuridad wants to war with us, and as long as we can ready a war team we should be able to start a war up fairly soon. So ill be taking volunteers for the war team(it'll probably be OU, but be prepared for either wifi or showdown). I figure that there should be some incentive, so..... extra points? fairy can figure it out :p. anyway, to summize, come to the war team, dark warriors..... battle awaits us.

im game, i just need some people to stomp me or something

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT

I'm prepared for wifi and showdown. Should this tournament include UU and RU matches as well I'd be more than happy to fight in those formats over OU. Far more enjoyable :)

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.

Hopefully this does bring more activity to the competitive section. It might need a few more guilds to open up and have their own wars though.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hopefully this does bring more activity to the competitive section. It might need a few more guilds to open up and have their own wars though.

I hope we need a miracle tbh to get this comp section active again I am all down for trying at least to make it happen :) we did have black ice return however they ended up closing do to inactivity -_-

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
They should never have got rid of the OSL. That thing brought more people to this section.

why am i drawing a blank with OSL don't remember that has it been that long lol

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
It was an official Serebii traditional battling league. It had great tough gym leaders and lots of challengers.

yeah I found it randomly when i researched it found it on youtube lol not sure why I don't remember this however i didn't start the comp section since 2011 so that might be why >.>

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Hey guys, how's it hanging?

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
hey cosmic welcome back trying to get a war together thats about it :p

Nice!

I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. I'm still updating my vaunted 6th Gen team with my Victini at its core.

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
So I made a promise, and now I'm keeping it. Howdy y'all.

Username: TheJustinian
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Showdown
Join the guild date: Today is April 6, 2017
will you be active?: Part of the reason I waited so long is that I was afraid I wouldn't be active. So... hopefully?
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Florem (gotta stick with water)
Referrals: I made my promise to Leaf, so he gets credit.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Activity post

its been a while
haven't done much pokemon stuff cause busy at school :(
Don't worry about it! I'm pretty sure that applies to a good chunk of us lately, haha. (Me included, as I'm about to graduate next month. x.x)
As long as we're aware you're still around, you'll be just fine. ^^

will you be active?: Part of the reason I waited so long is that I was afraid I wouldn't be active. So... hopefully?
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Florem (gotta stick with water)
It's about time; but hey, it's okay if you've waited that long. xD An official welcome is surely in order! lol
Already member'd you on the discord, so I shall update the rosters.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

well its about dang time man welcome to the guild :) seeing the chat and not being a member and all :p anyway welcome again your leader will add you to the front ^_^

yf0x32

I'm in a rut trying to give my mons ribbons from the battle maison. Couldn't get past 20+

I so wanna transfer em from oras to sumo.

@wego, I absolutely adore yer avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.