• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDanger

I hope we need a miracle tbh to get this comp section active again I am all down for trying at least to make it happen :) we did have black ice return however they ended up closing do to inactivity -_-

good luck without a SM just saying. Simplest thing is basic threads/guides to raise generic skill levels cause we lack the people for a major challenge, im the only semi active spl brain left and i was the worst, tho the guardian circuit may help with that, but it may just go inactive or draw out some people that are less desired (chew)

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
have room for one more?

Username: Archangel
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: just Showdown for now
Join the guild date: 4/8/17
will you be active?: yes
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Florem
Referrals: N/A
Aaaaah yes there is always room~ Welcome to the guild, Archangel!
I'm sure Fairy will be thrilled to have you with us, haha. I'll add your name to the spreadsheet, as well as my roster post. ^^
You're welcome to join our guild discord chat, if you'd like. A good chunk of us are in there.

Pathfinder

No Angel
Aaaaah yes there is always room~ Welcome to the guild, Archangel!
I'm sure Fairy will be thrilled to have you with us, haha. I'll add your name to the spreadsheet, as well as my roster post. ^^
You're welcome to join our guild discord chat, if you'd like. A good chunk of us are in there.

ty so much! :) ill def drop by the chat when i can

my discord name is Pathfinder

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
have room for one more?

Username: Archangel
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: just Showdown for now
Join the guild date: 4/8/17
will you be active?: yes
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Florem
Referrals: N/A

sorry for the late response been sick but anyway welcome arch :D glad to have you aboard to our humble guild/clan :p

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
sorry for the late response been sick but anyway welcome arch :D glad to have you aboard to our humble guild/clan :p

Oh, get well soon Eevee

Anyways, sorry for the inactivity, been busy

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Alright, so after Archangel's test battle, we've decided that his new rank is going to be...

[spoil]
iio5K4Z.png
[/spoil]

However, with this, we're granting you 350 points instead of 200. Based on how you battled and came prepared with multiple teams, I believe this is the best place for you. Close to the next rank, close enough that a little bit of points will get you there.

Just a reminder to everyone, remember to post any battles/laddering you guys do here for points btw. Lez get rank climbing again.

Also to everyone else, I'm on Discord a lot, but sorry that I haven't been posting here much. College decided to catch up with me all at once. x.x It'll be over in about a month, so at least there's that.

Oh, and I think I might collect Tapu Kokos now instead of Cosmogs. Not sure yet. With that though...

Cosmog count: 63

-Leaf

Last edited:

Pathfinder

No Angel
Alright, so after Archangel's test battle, we've decided that his new rank is going to be...

[spoil]
iio5K4Z.png
[/spoil]

However, with this, we're granting you 350 points instead of 200. Based on how you battled and came prepared with multiple teams, I believe this is the best place for you. Close to the next rank, close enough that a little bit of points will get you there.

Just a reminder to everyone, remember to post any battles/laddering you guys do here for points btw. Lez get rank climbing again.

Appreciate it :) I'll keep practicing and ill get to climbing those ranks once I make some more teams

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.

[spoil]
iio5K4Z.png
[/spoil]

Also to everyone else, I'm on Discord a lot, but sorry that I haven't been posting here much. College decided to catch up with me all at once. x.x It'll be over in about a month, so at least there's that.

Oh, and I think I might collect Tapu Kokos now instead of Cosmogs. Not sure yet. With that though...

Cosmog count: 63

-Leaf
Y'all heard the Leaf, let's get some activity going with rank up opportunities. ^^
Also congrats to Archangel! The roster post + the spreadsheet has been updated to reflect the changes.

And I guess here's my activity post. Usually more active on the discord, but figured why not. Life in college is a thing, and I'm graduating with a degree in about three weeks, so I will be busy finishing up the semester... xD Hopefully after that, I'll be more active in general.

I think that's about it for now? I have so much backlog of gaming activities... >>; lol rip

Edit: Oh wait, actually I forgot one thing. Surprisingly, I won 3rd place in Dt's Colors of the Rainbows tourney~
My momentum core seemed to have gone well. :3

Last edited:

Usatoday

Eternal God
good luck without a SM just saying. Simplest thing is basic threads/guides to raise generic skill levels cause we lack the people for a major challenge, im the only semi active spl brain left and i was the worst, tho the guardian circuit may help with that, but it may just go inactive or draw out some people that are less desired (chew)

Excuse you some of the oldies but goodies are still active. [Dead]

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I myself have been lurking in the Discord chats lately. I've been getting back into the game, although it's a really slow process so far.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
sorry if this is a stupid question, but does this count for points?
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?657539-Pok%E9mon-Masterclass-8&p=18387015#post18387015

also hi hows everyone been doing?
Not a stupid question at all! Personally, I would say it counts. o: Or least, it's a-ok under my discretion.
You just need to fill out the point form that is located in the very first post of those results.
Since Fairy already confirmed (and if she's alright with allowing it, as I don't see why not, haha), I can update your points. ^^

Also, I am doing okay. owo Just trying to survive this last week of classes + final exams next week. @w@;

---

Speaking of rank points though... uh Fairy, considering I won 3rd place in Dt's Colors of the Rainbow tourney, will I be awarded points as well? (I mean, I still chose to keep track of my rank points since my promotion to region leader. So I figured to ask, haha.)

Though come to think of it, I probably should've also posted some of my recent battle results for rank points. Not just for me, but for those involved too. After all, I have been testing some teams with you, Wec, and Mcdanger recently. o: Except to be fair, I kinda forgot to save the replays just in case... so maybe from now on, I should do that. lol rip

Pathfinder

No Angel
Not a stupid question at all! Personally, I would say it counts. o: Or least, it's a-ok under my discretion.
You just need to fill out the point form that is located in the very first post of those results.
Since Fairy already confirmed (and if she's alright with allowing it, as I don't see why not, haha), I can update your points. ^^

Also, I am doing okay. owo Just trying to survive this last week of classes + final exams next week. @w@;

Point Report

Your username: Archangel
Opponent: FairyWitch
W/L/D: 2/1/0
Score: I forgot to save the replays and I don't remember all of them sorry, last match I remember just barely winning 2-0 though

gl on your finals!

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
My activity is going to take a dive for a good month or so again.
To those sitting exams, very best of luck :]

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Good luck with your exams!

Anyone else is doing the international challenge? Had this team that did well in testing for the past week, and now I'm getting screwed out of every win.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
To those that wished me good luck on the finals, thanks! This is the home stretch. *w*

Point Report

Your username: Archangel
Opponent: FairyWitch
W/L/D: 2/1/0
Score: I forgot to save the replays and I don't remember all of them sorry, last match I remember just barely winning 2-0 though

gl on your finals!
This is still fine. xD Unless Fairy says otherwise, I updated your rank points. Getting close to the next rank up!

And speaking of rank point updates, I'm also keeping an eye on how things are going with our current war battle. (So far, McDanger has won his war battle, so he will be getting some rank/shop points.) I will update the rank/shop point totals at the end of the war. Let's keep this up. ^^

---

As for the current International Challenge, I didn't participate this time around because I've been busy. x.x I'll wait until the Hoenn starter megastones are released via wi-fi. lol

McDanger

To those that wished me good luck on the finals, thanks! This is the home stretch. *w*

This is still fine. xD Unless Fairy says otherwise, I updated your rank points. Getting close to the next rank up!

And speaking of rank point updates, I'm also keeping an eye on how things are going with our current war battle. (So far, McDanger has won his war battle, so he will be getting some rank/shop points.) I will update the rank/shop point totals at the end of the war. Let's keep this up. ^^

---

As for the current International Challenge, I didn't participate this time around because I've been busy. x.x I'll wait until the Hoenn starter megastones are released via wi-fi. lol
I dont really care about my points so its fine, otherwise i would be posting a lot :p

Status
Not open for further replies.