• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I dont really care about my points so its fine, otherwise i would be posting a lot :p
Haha, I still wanted to at least reward the points anyway. xP
Speaking of, we have won the war against VO, so rank/shop points have been awarded to the war team participants. Congrats, everyone!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
late for the party was away for the weekend however....

Good Job War team! congrats on your win :)

I hope to see more wars in the future but remember this isn't the end keep working at it for us to get back to shape

@archangel: for tournament points to count you have to place 1st,2nd or 3rd to get the points however I will allow the battle points this time for two wins as a normal battle however that normally doesn't count ;)

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Dear god finals send help

So, seeing as school is nearing the end for many of us, I suppose this would be a good time to distract you celebrate a good time for many, and of Spring itself. As such, we're happy to announce...

MASUDA MAY!
001.png
Yep, our next shiny hunt begins today! Rules are the same as last time; get as many shinies as you can. No magikarp method or RNGing either. Point distribution is as follows.
Masuda Method:
1st - 200 SP
2nd - 100 SP
3rd - 50 SP
4th and onward - 20 SP
Other methods (Chaining, RE, etc.):
1st - 75 SP
2nd - 50 SP
3rd - 25 SP
4th and onward - 10 SP

Whoever gets the most Masuda Method Shinies by the end of the month gets an extra 300 SP.

Remember to provide proof of your shiny when you get it. This is an excellent chance to get a ton of SP and some shinies. Happy hunting everyone!

Last edited:

Abirama

Username: Abirama
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Showdown
Join the guild date: 4/5/17
will you be active?: Always
Region you like: Eternia
Referrals: None

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Hi there~ Welcome to the guild! :] We hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you absolutely need anything, feel free to ask any of our region leaders! (That would be me, M.Oreo, Razor Leafeon, and FairyWitch. You can also ask us to test you, if you'd like to be placed in a rank!)
FairyWitch is not only our guild master, but she is also the Eternia region leader. She will eventually add to you her roster post; but in the meantime, I will add your name on our guild spreadsheet. ^^
We also have a Discord chat, which is where most of us hang out! You're welcome to join in whenever it is convenient for you.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

oh hey there welcome to the guild and your in my region yay! if you want to get a test battle i am willing to do it ^_^ but anyone else can do it as well ;) we have a discord chat server for our guild if you like to join us there were more active in that chat then here >.>

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi everyone!

While I was breeding a Growlithe for someone on reddit to get TSV hatched on reddit I got a shiny Growlithe on EGG NUMBER FLIPPING NUMBER ONE! xD I'm still in shock.

DFS8I2T.jpg

STVmc7Q.jpg

I hope everyone is doing well and have a great day!

~ Emii

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
Username: Crazy0n3Starry
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Both
Join the guild date: 5/5/2017
will you be active?: Yes
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Florem Region
Referrals: Vaporeon

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
well, lemme be the first to welcome you to the guild crazy! hope you enjoy your stay here(shoulda picked my reigon tbh tho) feel free to drop by the discord, which is where most of us are usually at. also something something about not posting in forever, not important though :3

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

oh hey crazy welcome to the guild :D don't hesitate to join our guild's chat ;)

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Heeeey there, Crazy! :3 Welcome to the guild~ And welcome to my region, as well!
We hope you enjoy your stay here, and you're welcome to join our discord, too! Don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything.
Also, if you'd like to be tested for your rank, feel free to contact me or any of the other leaders (M.Oreo, Razor Leafeon, or FairyWitch)!

Adding you to my roster post and to our guild spreadsheet shortly. ^^

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
Heeeey there, Crazy! :3 Welcome to the guild~ And welcome to my region, as well!
We hope you enjoy your stay here, and you're welcome to join our discord, too! Don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything.
Also, if you'd like to be tested for your rank, feel free to contact me or any of the other leaders (M.Oreo, Razor Leafeon, or FairyWitch)!

Adding you to my roster post and to our guild spreadsheet shortly. ^^

Yay!~~ Thank you, Silver! I'll definitely do my best to help and grow!

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Well I like to say good job on the war team for the victory against VO but I do have some bad news kind off ... First when Fairy first opened this guild I offered to help her out to make sure everything ran smooth as she was worried members may not join but deep down I knew she could do it as she is one of the best leaders on serebii and now look at the guild we have active members battling and joining in wars and honesty the guild will keep growing but anyway I am officially leaving the guild please do not feel hurt or anything as I said to fairy I will always help the guild or her with whatever I can even if I quit Serebii.

Thanks Everyone

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I really want to participate in the guild war, but due to my busy schedule, I am currently unavailable to do so, I'll still be here when slacking off of whatever, but I would be more than glad to join when i get everything straight.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Well I like to say good job on the war team for the victory against VO but I do have some bad news kind off ... First when Fairy first opened this guild I offered to help her out to make sure everything ran smooth as she was worried members may not join but deep down I knew she could do it as she is one of the best leaders on serebii and now look at the guild we have active members battling and joining in wars and honesty the guild will keep growing but anyway I am officially leaving the guild please do not feel hurt or anything as I said to fairy I will always help the guild or her with whatever I can even if I quit Serebii.

Thanks Everyone

sorry to see you go naoto if you ever feel like coming back were always here to welcome you back :) hope you enjoy your next guild ;)

I really want to participate in the guild war, but due to my busy schedule, I am currently unavailable to do so, I'll still be here when slacking off of whatever, but I would be more than glad to join when i get everything straight.

talk to wec and for me i need to brush up alot been on Haitis for quite some time i am making major mistakes lol its killing wec slowly too lol

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi everyone!

Well after 360+ Munchlaxeggs and 400+ Turtwig eggs I finally got my shiny Twiggy! :D

MebNvdo.jpg

So, Twigster ended up being a Tammy girl! xD I got almost everything I wanted Dive ball, 0IV in speed, brave nature via everstone, superpower eggmove, but it has Overgrow ability. Not bad, but still a bit disappointing.

Now I will resume my hunt for shiny Munchie I think?

I hope everyone is well and have a great day you guys~

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hi everyone!

Well after 360+ Munchlaxeggs and 400+ Turtwig eggs I finally got my shiny Twiggy! :D

MebNvdo.jpg

So, Twigster ended up being a Tammy girl! xD I got almost everything I wanted Dive ball, 0IV in speed, brave nature via everstone, superpower eggmove, but it has Overgrow ability. Not bad, but still a bit disappointing.

man your on a roll :eek: congrats emii which I seriously haven't hatched my mimikyu yet which hunt has been super slow since i am sewing up my costume for next weeks convention in chicago...

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Hi everyone!

MebNvdo.jpg

That amazing I'm still S.O.S hunting for a shiny Psyduck which is taking surprisingly a long time this is day three of my hunt the IVs on that thing better be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.