• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
Hey everyone, sorry for my awful activity. It won't really improve until the end of June, but I'd like to let you all know I'm still alive. In the meantime, let me give you a piece of my new favourite pastime...

NvFo5fK.jpg

Yep, I'm into shiny hunting now! I got my shiny charm and bred this via MM in about 272 eggs. I've since obtained an Eevee in 974 eggs and a Charmander in a mere 21! My next hunt is Murkrow in a Dream Ball <3 I'm really enjoying it so far!

Hi everyone!

Well after 360+ Munchlaxeggs and 400+ Turtwig eggs I finally got my shiny Twiggy! :D

MebNvdo.jpg

So, Twigster ended up being a Tammy girl! xD I got almost everything I wanted Dive ball, 0IV in speed, brave nature via everstone, superpower eggmove, but it has Overgrow ability. Not bad, but still a bit disappointing.

Now I will resume my hunt for shiny Munchie I think?

I hope everyone is well and have a great day you guys~

Glad to see you're still hunting, haha. That's a nice shiny :]

EDIT: Wait what? Masuda May? Oh, ok, let me get sufficient proof for all three in that case! Hang on one second!
erXlfJG.jpg
CiwaR1Z.jpg
eRB4w17.jpg

Move out the way, that first place is gonna be MINE!

Last edited:

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Update:
Alrighty, so we're closing in on halfway through Masuda May, and here's the results so far:

Emiilava - Growlithe (1st MM)
Emiilava - Turtwig (2nd MM)
Minedreigon - Eevee (3rd MM)
Minedreigon - Heracross
Minedreigon - Charmander

First, second, and third have been taken with the big reward still on the field. Right now, Mine has taken the lead with an incredible triple play, but anyone can still take it!

It's also worth mentioning that the other types of Shiny hunting are still on the board. 75SP for the first to get one in that manner.

I also want to remind people that in order to get credit for a shiny towards Masuda May, you have to post the proof here. I've seen multiple claims on the discord, yet to no proof either there or here. You gotta prove it guys.

/endupdate

So, I've decided to MM Starly now that I finally have the time to. I've also gotta binge some RWBY, and catch up on my backlog of stuff to do, so I'll keep myself busy. I'm just glad this semester is finally over. ^^

-Leaf

Minedreigon

Alrighty, I've got another one! Clocked in at 654 eggs.

jvIgkeB.jpg
Take note that my 3ds clock is one day ahead, lol, dunno why that is

What's next on my list? Well, that'd be spoiling it ;) one thing's for sure, it's gonna rock your world! Stay tuned!

Also can I just say that I am SOOOO hyped to use Heracronite again! So glad to see it back in action once we can use it online on Tuesday.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Jeez, Mine and Emii are on a roll with these shinies. xD And meanwhile, I've been so slow with my shiny Ralts hunt that I need to resume asap. lol

And yeah, as Leaf mentioned, remember to post proof if you want it to count towards Masuda May~

I guess that's my activity post for now. owo Carry on folks!

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi everyone!

I finally after 1,074 eggs, I got shiny munchie lax! <3

c5TrmOd.jpg

He got HA Gluttony, 31/xx/xx/xx/31/00, and he'll be my best buddy forever! <3

Congratz to everyone especially Mine on all their shinies and hopefully Grimer will shine faster than Fliffy!

I hope everyone is well and is having a great week!

~Emii

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Username: Dunkleosteus
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: both
Join the guild date: 5/15/2017
will you be active?: 4 days a week :) {depending on the day}
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Harena
Referrals:
none

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Username: Dunkleosteus
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: both
Join the guild date: 5/15/2017
will you be active?: 4 days a week :) {depending on the day}
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Harena
Referrals:
none
Yeeee, welcome to the guild, Dunk~ :3 Added your name to our spreadsheet!
And I know you're in the discord already soooo yeah... of course if you absolutely need anything, feel free to ask. ^^

Minedreigon

Jeez, Mine and Emii are on a roll with these shinies. xD And meanwhile, I've been so slow with my shiny Ralts hunt that I need to resume asap. lol

And yeah, as Leaf mentioned, remember to post proof if you want it to count towards Masuda May~

I guess that's my activity post for now. owo Carry on folks!

Yes, you bet I'm on a roll! Check out my latest shiny, obtained in a mere 501 eggs! (Although I did hatch another 150 before I noticed I had it.)

dx55Nyz.jpg

And believe it or not, I got exactly the spread I wanted! 31/31/31/31/31/0 Brave. So sorry Emii, but no, it's not gonna be faster than Fliffy. Oh, and I'm so keeping my lead! This is proving to be a fun little race!

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I do have a question, do hidden abilities now pass down if it's the male pokemon that has the hidden ability. Say if I'm breeding a love ball Serperior but the female is normal and the male serperior is contrary, would the HA still pass down?

Minedreigon

I do have a question, do hidden abilities now pass down if it's the male pokemon that has the hidden ability. Say if I'm breeding a love ball Serperior but the female is normal and the male serperior is contrary, would the HA still pass down?

No, I don't think so. One source I read says the chance is 20%, but most sources say that the chance is 0% and the female has to posses the ability, unless the other parent is a Ditto.

I've done a poll on my next shiny hunts, so I'm set for the next 7 or 8! This is gonna be a blast.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Your username: Dunkleosteus
Opponent: Starrycrazyon3
W/L/D: win
Score:
5\0

Opponent: Razor Leafeon
W/L/D: lose
Score:
0\2

Opponent: Emiilava
Score:
4/0

Opponent: M. Oreo
Score:
1/0

Opponent: M. Oreo
W/L/D: loss
Score:
0/3

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Oh how long it has been since I last seen point reports. xP Gonna calculate them onto the spreadsheet shortly, assuming your opponents confirmed. (Which I did see some form of confirmation via discord, so that'll be fine. lol)

---

And as for mine...

Your username: SilverLanayru
Opponent: Crazy0n389
W/L/D: Win
Score: 2-0

Edit: Whoops, I realized I forgot another battle I did after battling Starry. xD
Opponent: Razor Leafeon
Score: 4-0

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

If you want love ball ha snivy pass down ha with male with a ditto to make a female then take that female with a male love ball and you can get one 50% chance to be in love ball with hidden ability... typing fast atm on my cell just wanted to say I made it to Chicago safe and be at acen tommorow into the weekend ^_^

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Another point report. xP

Opponent: Dunkleosteus
Score: 3-0
Pink wall of blob strikes. lol

If you want love ball ha snivy pass down ha with male with a ditto to make a female then take that female with a male love ball and you can get one 50% chance to be in love ball with hidden ability... typing fast atm on my cell just wanted to say I made it to Chicago safe and be at acen tommorow into the weekend ^_^
Ooooh have fun! o:

Minedreigon

I have 2 new shinies to report! Aren't I on a roll?

n7zLGpD.jpg

This one took a healthy 301 eggs. And look at it! Doesn't it look like a cute little strawberry ice cream?

nOxh5vp.jpg

Okay, I was really worried about how long this one would take, since it has an even longer egg cycle than Eevee. But I was lucky enough to get it in egg 21! I'll be using an ability capsule on it soon.

And no, I am not stopping there! My hunt's gonna continue! Will I get 10 before the end of the month? Stay tuned!

Minedreigon

And another one! Boy am I lucky little pupper. This one showed up at egg 71. (I really wanted to use an exclamation mark for emphasis, but I need to stop that. No, it did NOT take 71 factorial eggs, it took 71 eggs.)

7OF5WSR.jpg

With that out of the way, I can go breed my 10th shiny this month! Let's roll!

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I'm staring at all these like... man, I wish I was that lucky. xD

Btw guys, I've been keeping track of the shiny entries on this tab of our spreadsheet! As long as I've seen proof posted in here or on the discord chat, it'll count. ^^

Edit: Nevermind, I did get lucky! lol
I got my shiny Ralts at 494 eggs~ I did my breeding in ORAS because I needed tutor moves. (Which btw, 6th gen shiny entries do count, since both 6th and 7th gen have the same shiny odds.)
DAZjsXGUQAA5O01.jpg

Edit #2: And while I was ev-training my newly hatched Ralts + my long-overdue Kyogre, a shiny Golbat popped up in a horde. Too bad it's Gentle nature. rip
DAZ87QQV0AI7vQH.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.