• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
congrats to everyone's new shinies yay! anyway back from vacation need to breed alot of mons for my shop and in between start playing the new fire emblem game yay! I just got today ^_^ since i was out of town could not get it since the sales tax in chicago is horrible >.> cheaper where i live :p

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Your username: Dunkleosteus
Opponent: Fairywitch
W/L/D: win
Score: 3/0

Username: Dunkleosteus
WFC: 0146-9964-0874
Pokemon Showdown name: Dunkle34-38{depending on what number variant I choose lol}
GMT Timezone: GMT:-6
Times available to battle: Monday-Thursday usually ;P

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Your username: Dunkleosteus
Opponent: Fairywitch
W/L/D: win
Score: 3/0

confirmed gg man one wrong move turned the whole match around looking at the replay plus sword dance hera rip

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Your username:dunkleosteus
Opponent:fairywitch
W/L/D:loss
Score:
2/0

Your username:dunkleosteus
Opponent:fairywitch
Score:
3/0

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
Your username: StarryCrazy0n3
Opponent: fairywitch
Score: 4/0

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Darn, if I knew there were battles going on, I would've joined.

Anyways, anyone came up with some good vgc teams as of late?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

yeah i was just trying to get practice in on showdown XD I might battle a few times today as well not sure though XD

yf0x32

Well guys, I officially threw in the towel for the shiny hunt the other day. I just couldn't get lucky enough. Also had limited time in between work and sleep to get it done. So yeah. Congrats to everyone who got their shinies.

Usatoday

Eternal God

What specifically were you looking for with regards to style/mons

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
yeah i was just trying to get practice in on showdown XD I might battle a few times today as well not sure though XD
Cool, been on and off with it due to studing

What specifically were you looking for with regards to style/mons

Haven't came up with something exactly well. Tried gimmicks like Scarfed Cario + Dugtrio for double rock slide flinch, tried other options like Oranguru Trick Room, and I either have issues with the main core (water/grass/fire, steel/fairy/dragon), or something ridiculous like After You Lilligant+Eruption Torkoal

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
Cool, been on and off with it due to studing

Haven't came up with something exactly well. Tried gimmicks like Scarfed Cario + Dugtrio for double rock slide flinch, tried other options like Oranguru Trick Room, and I either have issues with the main core (water/grass/fire, steel/fairy/dragon), or something ridiculous like After You Lilligant+Eruption Torkoal

Hope things settle down for you soon, Dew. School/College can take a lot out of you.

And with that, the fighting gym will be open ^^ PM on discord chat if there are any challengers who are wanting a shiny new gym badge. Also, I will be on Showdown later on this afternoon.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
*clears throat*

And with that, Masuda May comes to an end! Thank you everyone for participating in the event, and we hope you had fun. Here are the results:
Emiilava - Growlithe (1st MM)
Emiilava - Turtwig (2nd MM)
Minedreigon - Eevee (3rd MM)
Minedreigon - Heracross (MM)
Minedreigon - Charmander (MM)
Minedreigon - Murkrow (MM)
Emiilava - Munchlax (MM)
Minedreigon - Roggenrola (MM)
Minedreigon - Minior (MM)
Minedreigon - Vanillite (MM)
Minedreigon - Goomy (MM)
Mikazuki - Dratini (MM)
Minedreigon - Chimchar (MM)
Mikazuki - Numel (MM)
SilverLanayru - Ralts (MM)
SilverLanayru - Golbat (RE)
Minedreigon - Tepig (MM)
And in first place by a long shot is Minedreigon, with a total of ten Masuda Method shinies this month. Really, I don't know how you guys do it sometimes. Congrats on winning Masuda May, and your prize of 300SP will be added to the spreadsheet momentarily.

Now, you may have thought, "Eh, I'm not really into breeding mons as much. I'm more into battling." Well, for those of you, as well as the rest, we're happy to introduce...
.eJwNyUsOgyAQANC7cAD-TsRtUw_QeAGCBG3FIcx0ZXr3un3vEt9-iElszI0mpdadEvZVEmOPJcuCWI4c204yYVWROaat5pNJOQPgBzPaUVvrjNNwUwjWWQ8OBq_DPWp5zq94fh5Ym3y3In5_iyAjsw.UDThGBRpxcq_z9hGN7F0jCOQ_Vs
Yes, I know it looks bad. I'm not good at making banners yet.
TEF's first Rank Competition! Now, what is a rank competition? Simple. You should all remember about each regions rankings (complete with userbars, thanks to Fairy). Well, the goal here is to get as many RP during the month of June as possible. And how do we do that? By battling of course! We're also taking this opportunity to update the rules to make things more even and more clear.

Firstly, we're changing the points you get from losing from 1 point to 10 points. This makes it much more worth it to battle, even if you lose.
Next, we're clarifying that beating the War Captain does not give you 80 points if you're also in the Harena region. This is to make it so that Harena members can't get 180 points from one Bo3 where others could only get 80 from the same fight.
Finally, we're eliminating our test battle rule. Now, we'll still have test battles for new members, but we're not keeping it at a specific amount as to let us gauge members more closely on their battling abilities.

These rules will take effect immediately. Now, in order to get points, you'll have to share your battle results here using the form in the OP. For convenience sake though, it's listed here as well.
Your username:
Opponent:
W/L/D:
Score:
Battle notes:
The battle notes section is new, it's there to describe how the battles went, and to give your opponent (constructive) help if you see fit. Remember, be nice.

I'd also like to note that each point "battle" MUST be a Best of 3 (Bo3 for short).

Finally, here are the rewards. Firstly, whenever you rank up, you'll get SP based on the rank you get to divided by 4. (For example, if you get to a rank of 800 points, you'll get 200 SP). Secondly, region leaders have permission to add extra rewards to the pool for their own region. And lastly, whoever gains the most BP during the month (Not whoever is the highest at the end) gets one of these (courtesy of yours truly):
new-10-luigi.png

Remember, this is to help you all improve as battlers. Keep that as your main goal. Now, to suit this as well, we're also opening up War Team testing during this event. Ever wanted to be a part of our war team and represent TEF on the battlefield? Well, now you can. Only once during the month of June, you can challenge Wecondo, our War Captain, to a Bo3 OU match. In this match, battle the best you can. Getting on the team is not necessarily about winning the Bo3, but about how well you built your team and how well you fare. Wec is most easily contacted through Discord, but also feel free to send him a VM or PM if you don't have a Discord. Currently, these battles can only take place on Showdown. These battles will also count towards the competition as well, so hop to it.

Hopefully I didn't miss anything. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to let me know. Best of luck to everyone, and I can't wait to meet you in battle.

-Leaf

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hope things settle down for you soon, Dew. School/College can take a lot out of you.

And with that, the fighting gym will be open ^^ PM on discord chat if there are any challengers who are wanting a shiny new gym badge. Also, I will be on Showdown later on this afternoon.

hey crazy think you posted in the wrong thread for the league XD this is the guild's thread XD lol its cool though ;)

Usatoday

Eternal God

araquanid.gif
gigalith.gif
tapulele.gif
dugtrio-alola.gif
ninetales-alola.gif
trevenant.gif

Araquanid @ Waterium Z
Ability: Water Bubble
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Atk / 64 Def
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Liquidation
- Leech Life
- Protect
- Substitute

Gigalith @ Psychic Seed
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 188 HP / 172 Atk / 148 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Rock Slide
- Heavy Slam
- Protect
- Wide Guard

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Dazzling Gleam
- Skill Swap

Dugtrio-Alola @ Groundium Z
Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 240 Atk / 16 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SpA
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Tomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Ninetales-Alola @ Focus Sash
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Blizzard
- Moonblast
- Roar
- Aurora Veil

Trevenant @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Harvest
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 156 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Horn Leech
- Will-O-Wisp
- Leech Seed
- Trick Room

tentacruel.gif
gigalith.gif
tapukoko.gif
stoutland.gif
celesteela.gif
trevenant.gif

Tentacruel @ Poisonium Z
Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 44 Def / 236 SpA / 228 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Protect
- Substitute
- Scald

Gigalith @ Figy Berry
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 228 HP / 52 Atk / 124 Def / 100 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 4 Spe
- Rock Slide
- Curse
- Heavy Slam
- Protect

Tapu Koko @ Assault Vest
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 236 HP / 4 Def / 92 SpA / 76 SpD / 100 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Sky Drop
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Dazzling Gleam

Stoutland @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 52 Def / 108 SpD / 92 Spe
Adamant Nature
- After You
- Helping Hand
- Return
- Ice Fang

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 188 HP / 44 Atk / 92 Def / 180 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Trevenant @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Harvest
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 156 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Horn Leech
- Will-O-Wisp
- Leech Seed
- Trick Room

hariyama.gif
mimikyu.gif
arcanine.gif
tapufini.gif
snorlax.gif
mandibuzz.gif

Hariyama @ Assault Vest
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 44 HP / 80 Atk / 164 Def / 220 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Feint

Mimikyu @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Disguise
EVs: 28 HP / 160 Atk / 68 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Shadow Claw
- Destiny Bond
- Play Rough
- Trick Room

Arcanine @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 92 Atk / 44 Def / 76 SpD / 44 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Extreme Speed
- Flare Blitz
- Snarl

Tapu Fini @ Choice Specs
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 20 Def / 164 SpA / 44 SpD / 28 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Muddy Water
- Dazzling Gleam
- Moonblast

Snorlax @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Gluttony
EVs: 156 HP / 100 Atk / 252 Def
Brave Nature
- Recycle
- Return
- High Horsepower
- Belly Drum

Mandibuzz @ Misty Seed
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Def / 180 SpD / 20 Spe
Calm Nature
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Tailwind
- Taunt

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels

Oops..! I realized that I goofed on that previous post from this morning.. ;0

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Oops..! I realized that I goofed on that previous post from this morning.. ;0

lmfao its alright starry no worries just wanted to let you know ;)

anyway will be started a new tournament in the tournament section soon so stay tune need to make a banner for the next official serebii tournament first and then i make the banner for that one :)

D4rk

Mildly Decent
Username: D4rk
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both:Both
Join the guild date:Literally today
will you be active?:Hopefully, and likely so
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post):Harena
Referrals:Saltysoul

Am I winning yet?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.