• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
Your username: dunkleosteus
Opponent: starrycrazyon3
W/L/D: win
Score: 5/0
battle notes: gg, really nice team :) granted a certain mon created a major problem, and when it finally went down, it was too late

Opponent: starrycrazyon3
Score: 2/0
battle notes: gg, I did make a few mistakes, though the only reason I won was cause of stall, your team had a lot of threats and was really balanced :)

Confirming Dunkleosteus results. ;)

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Your username: DrasticPhase
Opponent: FairyWitch
W/L/D: W/L/W
Score: Don't remember lol(iirc, 3-0, 0-2, 4-0)
Battle notes: I need to git gud

Opponent: Dunkleosteus
W/L/D: W/W
Score: 1-0, 4-0
Battle notes: Very close battles

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Opponent: silverlanayru
Score: 4/0
battle notes: gg, I got lucky and was able to set up with my mega

W/L/D: loss
Score: 1/0
battle notes: it was so close, if I used synthesis it might have been different, but who knows :)

W/L/D: loss
Score: 3/0
battle notes: gg, legit, 4 high jump misses landing then a crit, the hax was flawless for silver, I had no hax on my side lol
Experience tranquility~ Confirming these before I forget. ^^ Good games!

And then a personal point report for myself so far. (Even though it may or may not be necessary in my case as leader, but eh why not. lol)

Your Username: SilverLanayru
Opponent: M.Oreo
W/L/D: (Overall results pending. Updating later.)
Score: 0-4
Battle Notes: Commenting on the only battle we had so far; I was mostly testing a certain team out, hoping I had some answers to his team. He played this one very carefully, as a good half of the battle were constant switches. xD Unfortunately, just as when I thought I had a potential answer to victory, a game-changing crit pretty much costed me. (And yep, I did the calcs. The crit definitely mattered.) We'll be continuing this set later on.

---

Next off, the spreadsheet mistress strikes again! Just like how I did it with Masuda May, I have created a new tab on the guild spreadsheet that keeps track of this month's Rank Competition activities. You should be able to view the standings by clicking here! I hope I recorded things correctly so far, but Leaf will assist me just in case. ^^;

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Opponent: FairyWitch
W/L/D: W/L/W
Score: Don't remember lol(iirc, 3-0, 0-2, 4-0)
Battle notes: I need to git gud

Opponent: Dunkleosteus
Score: 1-0, 4-0
Battle notes: Very close battles

confirming gg man had a blast from the past XD

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Your username: Dunkleosteus
Opponent: Le Juston
W/L/D: L/L
Score: {3/0 1/0}
Battle notes: both times I was basically swept lol gg btw buzzwole is amazing

Opponent: Razor Leafeon
Score: 1/0 1/0
Battle notes: gg, it came down to pure luck in the end, both matches were really close :)

Opponent: Le Juston
W/L/D: L/L\W/L/W
Score: {1/0 1/0 2/0}
Battle notes: first 2 times I just got lucky lol last time I won cause miltank was switched out allowing my toxacroak to get back to 70% health, tbh if body slam was used, would have been juston's win, the second match went fairly well and the last I was able to set up and sweep with jinx, idk why I never used a jinx :eek: {the win is a new best of 3, just put it all in 1 to not make a giant post like the last 2 :) if that's ok ^^}

Last edited:

scizor64

"sciz"
Seems like a lot of good battles are taking place. Will join in on those in discord now that I have arrived back home from vacation. Big shout out to Razor Leafeon for touch trading me diancie to complete the pokedex on my alpha sapphire cart. I have been mm'ing like crazy while on the way to florida and a bit while i was there. Now the proud owner of some cool shinies (x3 added to my collection). Aside from that, hope everybody is doing well in their personals, and catch yall on discord!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
did a few battles

Point Report

Your username: FairyWitch
Opponent: Dew Watatsumi
W/L/D: W
Score: forgot i think it was 3-0

Opponent: Archstaraptor
Score: 1-0

Opponent: Scizor
Score: 2-0

Opponent: Archstaraptor
Score: 2-0

all were fun games ggs

Last edited:

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Hello everyone,

I have been away from the forums for quite a while because pokemon bored me and I wanted something diffrent to do in my free time.
Now recently I had some fun multi's with Marika and Arch and a good VGC match with Marika and I got a bit pumped again, so I am currently making a new team with several shiny's but I still need 2 more shiny's to have a full competitive shiny team. ( Wec infected me lol )

So my quest with the karp-switch is continueing from now on my activity here will increase !

Hope you all doing well and also congrants on Hydreigon for being the winner of the Shiny hunt ! Feels good right? :p

Last edited:

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Hello everyone,

I have been away from the forums for quite a while because pokemon bored me and I wanted something diffrent to do in my free time.
Now recently I had some fun multi's with Marika and Arch and a good VGC match with Marika and I got a bit pumped again, so I am currently making a new team with several shiny's but I still need 2 more shiny's to have a full competitive shiny team. ( Wec infected me lol )

So my quest with the karp-switch is continueing from now on my activity here will increase !

Hope you all doing well and also congrants on Hydreigon for being the winner of the Shiny hunt ! Feels good right? :p

Glad to see you back activity ol friend I sadly can't say the same for myself I've been off and on pokemon quite a bit but I do play a lot showdown.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Hey all! This happened a few hours ago, but realized I forgot to post here too. xD
I finally succeeded in my shiny Virizion hunt! Took me 1401 SRs and 2 Heal Balls, but at least the synchronize worked~
Swords dancing pink antelope, here we go. <3

DC3TdheUwAMa294.jpg

DC3TdhsVoAADhOQ.jpg

---

And because this thread hasn't had a new post, gonna edit my post to prevent double posting.
Wec and I decided that the weather tourney battles will be my war team application, so we did our set.
With the rank competition going on... well, despite the both of us being leaders, don't really think recording the results would matter too much towards rank points. But I'll still post anyway.

Your Username: SilverLanayru
Opponent: M.Oreo
W/L/D: L
Score: 0-6, 0-3
Battle Notes: First battle was a disaster for me, because I was not expecting him to sweep right off the bat, without any weather or hazard entry set up. I was able to redeem myself a bit in the second battle (despite the loss), which was the only thing I cared about because I know I can do better than that. xD It was fun going to the "dark side" with that particular team... even though it's my second favorite kind of weather.

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
we should just post discord screenshots instead of activity posts tbh

someone get me a marshadow. i REALLY need one

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Well... while I was breeding for the perfect foreign HP Rock Snivy father in my Y version (because I had that game's language set to Japanese), I had an accidental shiny hatch. I figured out the nature and ability right off the bat, but I needed to transfer it to my Alpha Sapphire version to figure out the rest. xD

Timid nature with Contrary, Hidden Power Bug, IV Spread: 1/16/1/31/30/16; it does have the Glare egg move.
Could've been better, but I still have a use for her when she's hyper trained! ^^ Just gotta forego Hidden Power for Dragon Pulse in this case.

DDOQxUiVwAAfJ7w.jpg

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Well... while I was breeding for the perfect foreign HP Rock Snivy father in my Y version (because I had that game's language set to Japanese), I had an accidental shiny hatch. I figured out the nature and ability right off the bat, but I needed to transfer it to my Alpha Sapphire version to figure out the rest. xD

Timid nature with Contrary, Hidden Power Bug, IV Spread: 1/16/1/31/30/16; it does have the Glare egg move.
Could've been better, but I still have a use for her when she's hyper trained! ^^ Just gotta forego Hidden Power for Dragon Pulse in this case.

DDOQxUiVwAAfJ7w.jpg

lol it happens congrats XD

well started my mm hunt for mareanie and here you go this little pink guy showed up in 61 eggs XD why couldn't of mimikyu be less stubborn and just shine >.<

gbVPoup.jpg
7VHTVAR.jpg

his spread was a bit off but hyper training can fix it ^_^

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Took me long enough, but finally got around to catching all the Ultra Beasts xD Spent a nice amount of time getting them in matching balls,was ultimately worth it (Xurkitree was tedious though).

My activity is going to plummet in July - have a few summer projects I need to get done,so need to throw all my attention to those. Many thanks to those I've battled and traded with over the past weeks, they were all good times. Hope you all have pleasant summers, later.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Congratulations Silvah !

Keep in mind that next time you could reset your file and change the parents in order to get a diffrent shiny ;)
That is if you dindt save or change parents in the meantime though. xD

Enjoy !

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
.eJwNyUsOgyAQANC7cAD-TsRtUw_QeAGCBG3FIcx0ZXr3un3vEt9-iElszI0mpdadEvZVEmOPJcuCWI4c204yYVWROaat5pNJOQPgBzPaUVvrjNNwUwjWWQ8OBq_DPWp5zq94fh5Ym3y3In5_iyAjsw.UDThGBRpxcq_z9hGN7F0jCOQ_Vs

So comes the end of June, and thus, the end of the Rank Competition...

...is what I would say if I weren't saying that we've decided to extend the battles for a week. On top of this, points are doubled throughout this week. Each Bo3 is worth 60 for winning, 20 for losing, etc. Here are the current standings:
Dunkleosteus - 180
FairyWitch - 90
DrasticPhase - 90
Razor Leafeon - 50
scizor64 - 30
SilverLanayru - 30
Crazy0n389 - 20
Le Juston - 10
D4rk - 10
Archstaraptor - 10
(Thank you Silver for making this so easy to keep track of)
Updated totals will be kept on the spreadsheet as always. Reward is still up for grabs, as for current points, most people have yet to be updated, all rank increases will be announced at the end of this week, along with the winner. See ya then.

-Leaf

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Farewell old friends, I am taking my leave. I depart with no hard feelings, there is simply nothing left for me here.

Expect me to stay in contact.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Username:Naoto Shirogane
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Naoto war
Join the guild date: 03/07/2017
will you be active?: Kind off
Region you like: Eternia
Referrals:

I knew I be back but never expected it to be this quick anyway I need to be active for the guild war tour

Status
Not open for further replies.