• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Farewell old friends, I am taking my leave. I depart with no hard feelings, there is simply nothing left for me here.

Expect me to stay in contact.

bye dirc sad to see you leave but if you feel that this isn't the place for you I understand good luck in VO saw you joined there XD

Username:Naoto Shirogane
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Naoto war
Join the guild date: 03/07/2017
will you be active?: Kind off
Region you like: Eternia
Referrals:

I knew I be back but never expected it to be this quick anyway I need to be active for the guild war tour

welcome back naoto glad to have you aboard again ^_^

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Im still alive. Though I had to spend a few hundred dollars buying a new 3DS, laptop, and a copy of moon since they all got stolen about 2 months ago. So now I just need to hurry up and best moon again, should take a few days. Though the worst part is getting all those specific pokeball mons like a moon ball eevee AMD ralts lol.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Im still alive. Though I had to spend a few hundred dollars buying a new 3DS, laptop, and a copy of moon since they all got stolen about 2 months ago. So now I just need to hurry up and best moon again, should take a few days. Though the worst part is getting all those specific pokeball mons like a moon ball eevee AMD ralts lol.

that sucks sorry to here that :c if you need anything just let me know i can help out :)

McDanger

I can play in the guild war, have a 3 day weekend next weekend so should be able to hammer some teams out

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
oh okay guys talk to wec i think we already got people but he can arrange people to join in still though ^_^ not sure if we can have subs haven't seen ek in awhile on serebii as well as the discord chat so idk whats going on atm...

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Alright, announcement time.

So the Rank Competition has finally come to an end (Yes, I'm about a week late with this announcement, quiet you.) Scores stand as they were. So first, let's announce who gets a Rank Up.

Now with 410 points, Scizor64 ranks up to Red Mage Rank!
Wi51XX6.png

Now with 825 points, Dunkleosteus ranks up to Fencer Rank!
SXQY5uc.png

Up above are your respective updated userbars, congrats.

Here's the final point total:
Dunkleosteus - 180
FairyWitch - 90
DrasticPhase - 90
Razor Leafeon - 50
scizor64 - 30
SilverLanayru - 30
Crazy0n389 - 20
Le Juston - 10
D4rk - 10
Archstaraptor - 10

As such, the winner is Dunkleosteus! Congratulations! I'll PM your prize to you on discord.

Good battling everyone, and hopefully we can do this again sometime in the future. Keep up your skills in the meantime. See you guys then o/

-Leaf

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey guys been busy with work but still alive as your leader XD anyway were getting ready to war soon in this new serebii official tournament we got the line up for our guild so let see if we can place good luck to all that were entered in and lets try to kick some butt :p

~Ace

i can show you how
I don't really post much here, but I'm gonna take my leave from the guild - all the best in the future guys

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I don't really post much here, but I'm gonna take my leave from the guild - all the best in the future guys

see ya later ace sad to see you go which if you feel like your getting back into pokemon just don't hesitate to come back ^_^ best of luck!

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
3 days late but I heard war!?

I love war! All those battles to be had oh I cant wait hahaha. Trainer against trainer in intense battles.....nothing can ever come close. Ah now I am all riled up and it saddens me I am not taking part in this wAR ( mostly cause I have a ton of breeding to do to get back the amount of teams I had ready before my game was stolen -_- )

Anyways have a great week everyone. I shall return from my cave when I am done breeding....however long that takes.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Don't worry draco, there are definitely more opportunities if you ever want to try out. xP

Also hi guys, don't mind me posting my activity post. My hunt for the shiny male Ralts with Telepathy is taking a lot longer than anticipated. x_x; Not gonna give up though. (Currently at 1200 eggs and counting. I did hatch a shiny at the 354th egg with the perfect IV spread, but wrong gender/ability. rip)

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Ooooh dang Fairy, hopefully you'll get lucky soon enough. ;w; Have fun at Otakon when the time comes, tho!

---​

Meanwhile, I FINALLY got what I wanted. ;w; 1311 eggs... this was surely my longest Masuda Method hunt yet. The egg was transferred to and hatched in my Y version for certain reasons, but nonetheless, I am content with this. :v

For those who aren't too familiar with Japanese, this is indeed a shiny male Ralts with Jolly nature and the ability Telepathy. IV spread I got is: 31/6/31/16/31/31, but it's okay because at least I can hyper train the attack stat when I transfer it to Moon.

DG7QadAVwAA9pGQ.jpg

As for my next hunt... I probably won't start another one for a little while. Especially since now that all the mega stones are available, some of my gym teams need fixing. :v So that will take priority for the time being.

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
small update: just a touch of inactivity on both sides, mainly from here, and a bit from trinity. if everything goes well, i will be back up and running by mid-October. surgery for the most part was successful, still reported stiffness in the thumb when the doctor pulled the pins out. other than that, recovery is going well. with school starting back up in about a week, typing and doing in-class assignments will be a slight challenge, but that should be manageable. ^^ here's to the next 2 1/2 months!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
So bad news I will not be able to play wifi until I get my new 3ds ...I got caught in a thunderstorm walking back to my room and the Lillie bag was slightly open which water damaged my 3ds when it was on however my moon version seems to show up on someone else s 3ds fine and my sd card seems dry so I think my save data will be fine. My problem though not sure how to transfer data with a 3ds that does not work >.>

Last edited:

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
So bad news I will not be able to play wifi until I get my new 3ds ...I got caught in a thunderstorm walking back to my room and the Lillie bag was slightly open which water damaged my 3ds when it was on however my moon version seems to show up on someone else s 3ds fine and my sd card seems dry so I think my save data will be fine. My problem though not sure how to transfer data with a 3ds that does not work >.>

I had to go through that with my old 3DS (which was in about 3 different pieces). Your best bet is calling Nintendo Support when you get a replacement 3DS. They'll ask for your NNID, and your replacement's serial number (which you can find directly on the back of it). They might ask for the old one's as well, but they can do without it. After they do a transfer, just use your SD card with all the data on it and you should be good to go. o/

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I had to go through that with my old 3DS (which was in about 3 different pieces). Your best bet is calling Nintendo Support when you get a replacement 3DS. They'll ask for your NNID, and your replacement's serial number (which you can find directly on the back of it). They might ask for the old one's as well, but they can do without it. After they do a transfer, just use your SD card with all the data on it and you should be good to go. o/

Thanks leaf I guess I will do that ^_^ I am just glad the game and the sd card seems fine...I thought we could beat the storm in DC from the convention center and I didn't close that bag all the way. Nebby was soaked a bit and snowy was too but they are drying out nice though...my phone thank God is fine using it right now to post atm

scizor64

"sciz"
Hey everybody, looks like everything is coming along nicely. Speaking of damaged nintendo products, my 2ds "A" Button was faulty and did not work anymore. So I am familiar with the frustration lol. Luckily my mother fixed it for me. All we had to do was take out the broken "A" button and replace it with a similar object.

Aside from that - I have been breeding and training on my y version a lot. Recently been training up a jolly dugtrio. Anyway, hope everybody has a awesome day. Your pal scizor!

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Happy solar eclipse day! xP (Unfortunately, only a partial solar eclipse can be seen from where I am. But I decided to watch the livesteam, and it is cool as heck. lol)

Meanwhile, I did post this in the discord, but I'll share here too. I was trying to hunt for a Latios with HP Fire for a while, but a shiny decided to pop up today soooo... I went for it. And since I was not hunting for a shiny one, I don't have an official SR count. xD

Synchronize succeeded; so it does have Timid nature, HP Ground, IV spread: 31/31/31/8/18/31 (Looks like I'll be hyper training this one, too.)
DHxPiI8VoAAse48.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.