• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
scizor64 said:
Hey everybody, looks like everything is coming along nicely. Speaking of damaged nintendo products, my 2ds "A" Button was faulty and did not work anymore. So I am familiar with the frustration lol. Luckily my mother fixed it for me. All we had to do was take out the broken "A" button and replace it with a similar object.

Aside from that - I have been breeding and training on my y version a lot. Recently been training up a jolly dugtrio. Anyway, hope everybody has a awesome day. Your pal scizor!

Oh boy I can relate. Between a buttons, b buttons, circle pads breaking, and every single shoulder button I've ever used breaking, I'm all too familiar with that. Though, I'm curious as to what "similar object" you used.

Happy solar eclipse day! xP (Unfortunately, only a partial solar eclipse can be seen from where I am. But I decided to watch the livesteam, and it is cool as heck. lol)

Meanwhile, I did post this in the discord, but I'll share here too. I was trying to hunt for a Latios with HP Fire for a while, but a shiny decided to pop up today soooo... I went for it. And since I was not hunting for a shiny one, I don't have an official SR count. xD

Synchronize succeeded; so it does have Timid nature, HP Ground, IV spread: 31/31/31/8/18/31 (Looks like I'll be hyper training this one, too.)
DHxPiI8VoAAse48.jpg

It's not HP Fire, reset. Grats on the Latios. ^^ Guess that luck is like a ray of sunshine, lol. Should totally name it Eclipse. >.>

Last edited:

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
Very sorry for an extended absence! I've just been enjoying the longest summer of my life, if enjoying means breeding Pokémon senselessly and doing maths every other day. But I'm still active in Pokémon: I have obtained about 33 self bred shinies! But I'm bored of breeding now so I think I will stick to battling and full odds shiny hunting until Ultra Sumo are released. (I'm also really hyped for the Persona 3 dancing game but that's neither here nor there. Not that I can prove that, of course. That's the incompleteness theorem...)

However I am still going to be very busy until September, so don't challenge me to a battle until then. I don't know how busy I will be going into September so I'll update you then. Hopefully I have enough free time to be active here.

Congratulations on shiny Latios! Truly something I'd want for myself, so I may hunt one in the future. We'll have to see.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Very sorry for an extended absence! I've just been enjoying the longest summer of my life, if enjoying means breeding Pokémon senselessly and doing maths every other day. But I'm still active in Pokémon: I have obtained about 33 self bred shinies! But I'm bored of breeding now so I think I will stick to battling and full odds shiny hunting until Ultra Sumo are released. (I'm also really hyped for the Persona 3 dancing game but that's neither here nor there. Not that I can prove that, of course. That's the incompleteness theorem...)

However I am still going to be very busy until September, so don't challenge me to a battle until then. I don't know how busy I will be going into September so I'll update you then. Hopefully I have enough free time to be active here.

Congratulations on shiny Latios! Truly something I'd want for myself, so I may hunt one in the future. We'll have to see.

hey mine glad your doing alright ^_^

so forgot to post here as well but my game data is fine thank god however my wfc changed so if you haven't added me back its in my sig :p also i be trying to whip up another thing to get this thread bumping hopefully again ;)

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
It's not HP Fire, reset. Grats on the Latios. ^^ Guess that luck is like a ray of sunshine, lol. Should totally name it Eclipse. >.>
No pls. Thanks (again). xP Also yes, I did take your nickname suggestion 'cuz why not!

Ayyyy Mine! And thanks~ No worries on your activity btw,
you're fine. ^^ We're kinda reaching that time where school is starting up again, so who knows what'll happen.

(I may have already graduated with a degree, but there are still some classes I need to take if I still choose to go to pharmacy school. x.x rip)

hey mine glad your doing alright ^_^

so forgot to post here as well but my game data is fine thank god however my wfc changed so if you haven't added me back its in my sig :p also i be trying to whip up another thing to get this thread bumping hopefully again ;)
I know you told me already, but glad that your data still remains intact! I did also manage to add your new FC as well.

---​

Also, I have fulfilled my next shiny hunt at 771 eggs. This was also my first 7th gen shiny hunt, so I'm glad this was successful! I got the right ability, too~

DIOC4_dVwAA6YJ6.jpg

(Btw, if anyone here wants a Snow Warning Alolan Vulpix in a Dream Ball, lemme know. :v I'm drowning in perfect breedject snow floofs at the moment. lol)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
No pls. Thanks (again). xP Also yes, I did take your nickname suggestion 'cuz why not!

Ayyyy Mine! And thanks~ No worries on your activity btw,
you're fine. ^^ We're kinda reaching that time where school is starting up again, so who knows what'll happen.

(I may have already graduated with a degree, but there are still some classes I need to take if I still choose to go to pharmacy school. x.x rip)

I know you told me already, but glad that your data still remains intact! I did also manage to add your new FC as well.

---​

Also, I have fulfilled my next shiny hunt at 771 eggs. This was also my first 7th gen shiny hunt, so I'm glad this was successful! I got the right ability, too~

DIOC4_dVwAA6YJ6.jpg

(Btw, if anyone here wants a Snow Warning Alolan Vulpix in a Dream Ball, lemme know. :v I'm drowning in perfect breedject snow floofs at the moment. lol)

nice congrats silver and dream ball :eek: forgot that it can be passed down now by normal vulpix in the alola region lol nice shiny there ;)

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Username: DJSummers
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Both
Join the guild date: 9/5/17
Will you be active?: I'm always active, why even ask.
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Eternia Region
Referrals:
- - -

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Referrals:
- - -

Well it's about time welcome dj ^_^

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Referrals:
- - -

Oh heeeey, looks like that time has come. Welcome! xP
Added your name to our spreadsheet + swapped your roles on Discord.
(Don't worry, you still have your orange color prioritized, if you wanted to keep that.)
Feel free to let us know if you wanna be tested for a higher rank. ^^;

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Well it's about time welcome dj ^_^

Lmao.

Oh heeeey, looks like that time has come. Welcome! xP
Added your name to our spreadsheet + swapped your roles on Discord.
(Don't worry, you still have your orange color prioritized, if you wanted to keep that.)
Feel free to let us know if you wanna be tested for a higher rank. ^^;

Hello there to you too, Silver!!
Awesome, I may need the link to that, and yes I love my Orange Coloring more.
I'll do that eventually. But, I'm just going to bug Fairy to battle me because she's my Region's Leader.

Fairy BATTLE ME!!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Lmao.

Hello there to you too, Silver!!
Awesome, I may need the link to that, and yes I love my Orange Coloring more.
I'll do that eventually. But, I'm just going to bug Fairy to battle me because she's my Region's Leader.

Fairy BATTLE ME!!

don't worry dj we shall get the battle started soon ^_^ glad to have you aboard in our guild :)

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Based on Summer's test battle, we've decided to grant him:

DArJzOq.png

Arcanist Rank! That's 600 points. Well fought in your test battle, but you've a ways to go to get to the top. Keep on battling.

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Had a nice 60min battle with Summers this evening :)

Your username:Archstaraptor
Opponent: DJSummers
W/L/D:W
Score:1-0 ( It was 2-0 but we wanted to see whether or not the victor was decided by raw HP value or percentage in a 1on1. It's % if you didn't know / couldn't be bothered to look it up like us :1)

One of my walls applied a lot of pressure to half of his team.The actual battle was over after 30ish turns, then we had another 30 turns of Crobat and Magcargo sitting on the battlefield doing nothing.It didn't need to go to time out but it did!

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Had a nice 60min battle with Summers this evening :)

Your username:Archstaraptor
Opponent: DJSummers
W/L/D:W
Score:1-0 ( It was 2-0 but we wanted to see whether or not the victor was decided by raw HP value or percentage in a 1on1. It's % if you didn't know / couldn't be bothered to look it up like us :1)

One of my walls applied a lot of pressure to half of his team.The actual battle was over after 30ish turns, then we had another 30 turns of Crobat and Magcargo sitting on the battlefield doing nothing.It didn't need to go to time out but it did!

Confirming. I actually forgot the timer was even a thing. Now I know what I need to breed for.

Your username: DJSummers
Opponent: M.Oreo
W/L/D: L
Score: 0-1
Did a Random Battle, and it was actually lots of fun. Just wish my team got a hazard remover, and some healing moves.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
'Sup guys. :v I've obviously been lurking the discord whenever I could, so yes you got my a-ok on those recent battle results. Points updated! (As always the spreadsheet link can be found in Fairy's signature.)

---

Activity has slowed down on my side due to school having started up again, but at least my schedule for this semester is pretty lenient. Got some shiny hunts planned out; but otherwise... I eventually need to prepare/fix some of my teams, least before USUM comes out.

For the first time ever, I have both versions preordered. (I rarely ever own both versions of a game, but 6th/7th gen became an exception.) UM will definitely be my main version, while US is there mostly to help me with version exclusives. And like how I did with my Y version, I will play US in Japanese; especially so that I'd be able to breed foreign mons in 7th gen. Also since I am actually taking Japanese this semester, this can help me get better at understanding the language too. >w>;

Marika_CZ

Hi guys, sorry for being inactive for so long.
Just wanted to ask - is there VGC or multi battling going on, in the guild or serebii / discord (assuming here that above battle reports are on smogon singles; feel free to correct me)?

I have a group of nice people for multi battles (and ocassionaly Royals for fun) but there is too few of us and lately very often too busy with RL. As a result, even when we have time we struggle to have opponents. Would be nice to get in touch with more folks, if VGC and/or multi battle is popular enough (I have honestly no idea).

Thank you!

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Hi guys, sorry for being inactive for so long.
Just wanted to ask - is there VGC or multi battling going on, in the guild or serebii / discord (assuming here that above battle reports are on smogon singles; feel free to correct me)?

I have a group of nice people for multi battles (and ocassionaly Royals for fun) but there is too few of us and lately very often too busy with RL. As a result, even when we have time we struggle to have opponents. Would be nice to get in touch with more folks, if VGC and/or multi battle is popular enough (I have honestly no idea).

Thank you!

Myself,Wec and Summers may well have done one last night if there was a fourth person :)
I'm always up for a multi battle!

Marika_CZ

Myself,Wec and Summers may well have done one last night if there was a fourth person :)
I'm always up for a multi battle!
I know lol, you are included in the "group of nice people" I mentioned :p

I can't play until Wednesday but feel free to ask me when you need fourth :)

scizor64

"sciz"
I am also almost always ready for battle. Just pm/vm me here or on discord for a battle. I recently bought the original (authentic) sapphire version. Ev training on it currently so i can do my favorite part: The battle tower.

Will eventually get a diamond/pearl/platinum version to transfer some of those ev training mons to.

Marika_CZ

I am also almost always ready for battle. Just pm/vm me here or on discord for a battle. I recently bought the original (authentic) sapphire version. Ev training on it currently so i can do my favorite part: The battle tower.

Will eventually get a diamond/pearl/platinum version to transfer some of those ev training mons to.
Cool, thanks Sciz :) and good luck with Battle Tower!

Status
Not open for further replies.