• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Life's getting busy again, so I'm going inactive :)
See you all in Gen 7.5!

lmfao see ya arch :c

anyway guys I am sorry for the inactivity been busy with work again and as well as fire emblem heroes and just recently getting over being sick...

Wego

WeCounting Stars
I am still alive man I can't believe I keep going inactive curse you work and Destiny 2 also I really should start talking more in the discord chat.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Soooo, with GS out on Virtual Console, gonna be enjoying the nostalgia once again. xD Anyone else planning to do that?

Also in other things, I have succeeded in my shiny Kantonian Vulpix hunt. :v Took me 885 eggs. Perfect nature, ability, and 5IV flawless! <3

DKUEjgXV4AA9V9-.jpg

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Soooo, with GS out on Virtual Console, gonna be enjoying the nostalgia once again. xD Anyone else planning to do that?

Also in other things, I have succeeded in my shiny Kantonian Vulpix hunt. :v Took me 885 eggs. Perfect nature, ability, and 5IV flawless! <3

DKUEjgXV4AA9V9-.jpg

I'm also planning to play GS I did have fun playing throught Red but this time I have a chance to get a shiny and actually know its a shiny. Also congrats on completing your hunt.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I'm also planning to play GS I did have fun playing throught Red but this time I have a chance to get a shiny and actually know its a shiny. Also congrats on completing your hunt.

hey wego glad your doing alright :) and lol yeah you tend to come on be afk alot lmfao i just have too @ you a few times to get you too talk XD

ultra nostalgia mode activate! so happy to be able to play Gold on VC! :D

how's everyone doing?

yeah just got released in north america now too however not gunna be getting it on the 3ds :p I do have red and blue on my 2ds since i did purschase the anniversary version and i killed the 3ds though by water damage >.> since it was linked to my nintendo account they let me download it again for free yay! I am doing fine though thanks for asking :D

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!

DKUEjgXV4AA9V9-.jpg

Not gonna lie, thought you said that you had got a shiny in Gold and Silver at first. Was gonna be 100% salt. Either way, grats on the vulpix, I kno you were hunting for a while.

Wego said:

I tell ya, shiny hunting in gen 1 is crazy. Never tried it myself, but I've watched it, and it's nuts that you don't know until you see the stats. Imma try some breeding in Gold myself, (With that sweet 1/64 rate)

Pathfinder said:
ultra nostalgia mode activate! so happy to be able to play Gold on VC!

how's everyone doing?

P good, planning on getting those games soon. Same here tbh, tho I don't use my 3DS as much as I used to >.>

scizor64

"sciz"
ultra nostalgia mode activate! so happy to be able to play Gold on VC! :D

how's everyone doing?

I am also ecstatic about Gold/Silver! I have yellow version on my 3ds but plan to get blue version and silver or gold on my 3ds xl just to replay it there. Hoping everyone is doing well in their studies, hunts, games, and lives in general. Im still working on my main teams in sun however and making a game on the side.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I am also ecstatic about Gold/Silver! I have yellow version on my 3ds but plan to get blue version and silver or gold on my 3ds xl just to replay it there. Hoping everyone is doing well in their studies, hunts, games, and lives in general. Im still working on my main teams in sun however and making a game on the side.

i ended up buying silver version lol I am doing a badge quest in this game so im taking this game very slow soft reseting for shiny cyndaquil as my starter XD

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
i ended up buying silver version lol I am doing a badge quest in this game so im taking this game very slow soft reseting for shiny cyndaquil as my starter XD

Looks like I'm not the only one doing that. xD Well, minus the badge quest thing, but I am also trying to soft reset for a shiny Cyndaquil in Silver. My progress is slow, though, since I'm still doing some Masada Method hunts in Moon on the side. lol

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
I'm curious if there will be cool moves that can only be learned in GS

Havent found very intresting ones though. TM's like Curse, Detect, Endure, Dragonbreath and Nightmare? Are pretty unique.
I was thinking about Curse Hypno which might be intresting due to his good Sp.def and HP bulk, and it cannot learn Curse in the later gens so thats something.. He also gets acces to Drain Punch so who knows, can work nicely in the lower tiers.

And uhmm.. Dragon breath Arcanine? XD

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Havent found very intresting ones though. TM's like Curse, Detect, Endure, Dragonbreath and Nightmare? Are pretty unique.
I was thinking about Curse Hypno which might be intresting due to his good Sp.def and HP bulk, and it cannot learn Curse in the later gens so thats something.. He also gets acces to Drain Punch so who knows, can work nicely in the lower tiers.

glad to see your doing well still didn't add my new friend code *cries* so taking a break from silver version with the srs and going to my moon version to breed a bit more after that doing my alolan vulpix hunt XD

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
*insert random activity post here* Huzzah, latest shiny hunts I've conducted as of recently on the side... owo

Except my SOS hunts were not lucky with the natures because my synchronizer failed both times. rip

Lileep in 353 eggs!
DLCZARzVoAAjfkh.jpg

Salandit in an SOS chain of 251! (Forgot to mark the IVs when I took the pic, but it had 31/31/x/x/31/31.)
DKeWFBNUQAAzfP9.jpg

Petilil in an SOS chain of 59!
DLFnCiQVAAAW4NB.jpg

Wego

WeCounting Stars
*insert random activity post here* Huzzah, latest shiny hunts I've conducted as of recently on the side... owo

Except my SOS hunts were not lucky with the natures because my synchronizer failed both times. rip

Lileep in 353 eggs!
DLCZARzVoAAjfkh.jpg

Salandit in an SOS chain of 251! (Forgot to mark the IVs when I took the pic, but it had 31/31/x/x/31/31.)
DKeWFBNUQAAzfP9.jpg

Petilil in an SOS chain of 59!
DLFnCiQVAAAW4NB.jpg

I know a great Cradily set if you don't have a set for your Lileep already planned.

Mikazuki Marazhu

of the Furry Fandom

Detect is pretty awesome if you're planning imprison protect in doubles. It's like free permanent "feign" :V

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
ladies and gentlmen we need to keep this place alive lol I be away for some days so you all play nice and try to keep it alive XD we need to organize something to get this thread somewhat lively again...I know the forums haven't been like they use to but we can try to keep it alive ;)

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I'm live, you're alive, we're all alive!

We are short hop away from USUM and also....been busy...

Status
Not open for further replies.