• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

trident20

ground types
I have a few unique 5/6 iv pokemon with egg moves for the secret santa

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
It isn't a sneaky little mini announcement this time

Back by popular demand, we're doing our Secret Santa Event again! Starting today, we're accepting sign-ups for the event from all members. The goal of the Secret Santa event is to go out and spread some cheer with presents to other members and not totally get rid of breedjects you had lying around. The point is to give a gift to someone that you think they'd enjoy. Gifts will be in the form of Pokemon (one or multiple) being gifted to another person (or other items/choices upon leader approval), and hopefully we can spread a bit of happiness and good cheer around. ^.^

To enter, DM me that you want to join (Either on here or Discord). On the 20th, I'll message each participant who they'll be giving to (but not who's giving to them). From the 20th onto the 24th, I'll accept the gifts from each person, and on the 25th of December, I'll distribute the gifts and tell you who it was from. Happy Holidays, and good luck!

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
I honestly dont know what the secret santa thing is what exactly do we do for it can someone explain it too me?

We give gift pokemon to leaf, who redistributes the gifts to everyone. By default, nobody knows who the gift is from.

.-.

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Heyoooo, hope everyone's had a wonderful holiday season and a new year. ^^ I realize the last shiny I've posted in here was Stakataka, but I've caught a couple more since and I don't feel like going through all that. lol
I will say that my latest shiny is my Drilbur (now Excadrill), hatched on New Year's Eve. Perfect 5IV spread and Adamant nature too~

I went with Mold Breaker because I want to experiment with it in vgc. I know Sand Rush is probably more preferred, but if I plan to run a Tailwind user, I don't think I will be as much concerned about speed. I want to screw over the Levitators (and the occasional Mimikyus), haha.

DSbJXN5UQAAxWWQ.jpg

Speaking of vgc, so I attended my first midseason showdown yesterday and I finished with a 3-3 record. Tbh, at the very least as long as I break even, I'm content with it. xD Although due to my win rate, I placed 26th out of 47. But I did learn a lot from this tourney, so I kinda know what to do as far as adjustments go! Although the most surprising highlight of my day was meeting/battling emeraldellie (yes, THE Serebii admin emeraldellie), whom I won my set against with 2-1. I literally had no idea she was visiting SoCal for a bit.

That's about it from me for the time being! This was more or less my excuse for an activity post, but hey.

EeveeMaster1335

Eevee Master
Username: EeveeMaster1335
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Projet1335
Join the guild date: 1/2/18
will you be active?: I will try to be active everyday, although I cannot promise this
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Eisenburg
Referrals:
Razor Leafeon

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
will you be active?: I will try to be active everyday, although I cannot promise this
Referrals:
Razor Leafeon

oh hey there welcome the guild hope you enjoy it here :) are you a friend of leafs? i noticed you put him down as a recommendation ;) we have a discord chat its in my sig if you have a account there which were all mostly there ^_^

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Referrals:
Razor Leafeon

Oh nice! New peeps welcome!

Oh, if anyone wants, I also have a few spare sacred sword oshwotts to trade if anyone is interested.

Other than that, how is everyone?

scizor64

"sciz"
Doing good Dew! Hope you are as well and would like to thank the guild for the positive experience in the secret santa event! I really like it as it is another way to interact with people. I look forward to more fun events with you fellas and lets keep on rockin'!

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Just letting the public know that I've not quite died yet. I've just been very, very inactive on the forums. Not to worry though, I can still be reached over Discord and Facebook (for those few who have the privilege of knowing my real name).

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
Hey guys (bet you didn't expect to see me post here, did you?) i've got an announcement to make, to celebrate the year of legendaries, We'll be holding the titanic tag tournament!
serebiiyrlg.png
You'll team up with other guild members to claim victory on the battlefield. Teams will be able to use 2 cover/event legendaries per team, one assigned per person. red/blue orb and mega rayquaza will not be allowed, the rest of the ruleset will follow wifi flat rules, and battles will be completed on cartridge. You'll pick your partner after you sign up, just confirm who you're teaming up with either here or on discord. we'll hold signups until february 1st. Prizes to be decided, but its sure to be a real spectacle folks! to conclude, here's the signup form. If you have a partner already, state who you're teaming up with and the team name.

Username-
Time zone-
Ingame name-
FC-

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I'll join. :v Need a partner tho. lol

Username: SilverLanayru
Time zone: GMT -8
Ingame name: Lanayru
FC: 1977-0801-2134

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Username- DrasticPhase
Time zone- GMT -10
Ingame name- Lester
FC- 2122-6640-9648

Time to bring Mega Rayquaza up in here!!!

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Hey peeps, how's it hanging?

I've been playing through my pretty new copy of UltraMoon Version, and I'll probably be finishing the storyline part of the game in... well, it'll be a little while. I'll eventually build my team back from the ground, and hopefully restore it to the invincible glory my team enjoyed for a while, during the time when ORAS was still a pretty new thing. I know for certain that one of the first things I'll be bringing over is my shiny Magearna, which I named Majin Buu. XD

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Username: DJSummers
Timezone: GMT -5
IGN: Davon
FC: 0345-0046-5202

Status
Not open for further replies.