• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
doing alright and yes we have a shiny hunt going on wego :) I am gunna extend it for next month too and then i put a close to it since i started it so late in the month of march
I would love get in on that but I don't know if I have the time to do a shiny hunt because of IRL stuff.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I would love get in on that but I don't know if I have the time to do a shiny hunt because of IRL stuff.
not a problem if you ever find time we do have another month to try but I understand real life is more important ;)

NEMAR00

Username: NEMAR00
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Both
Join the guild date: April 1 2018
will you be active?: Yes
Guild Region: Eisenburg Region
Referrals: FairyWitch

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: NEMAR00
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Both
Join the guild date: April 1 2018
will you be active?: Yes
Guild Region: Eisenburg Region
Referrals: FairyWitch

welcome NEMARoo to the guild :) don't forget to stop by our discord chat if you happen to have a account there :) we mostly are on there

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
Username: EmeraldGoblin
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Showdown
Join the guild date: April 2nd
will you be active?: Jes
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Eternia
Referrals: I'm a beater :eek:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: EmeraldGoblin
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Showdown
Join the guild date: April 2nd
will you be active?: Jes
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Eternia
Referrals: I'm a beater :eek:

oh hey there emerald welcome to the guild :)

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hey guys! It's been a while, but I found my password written on the back of a piece of paper! xD

I'm excited to be able to post not only in the guild discord, but here as well! xD

I hope everyone is doing well!

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Hey guys! It's been a while, but I found my password written on the back of a piece of paper! xD

I'm excited to be able to post not only in the guild discord, but here as well! xD

Omg you are aliveeeee in these forms now. <3 Yay! Hopefully you kept your info safe this time? lol

---
Meanwhile, I am also still alive; just been busy with the usual real-life stuff. Hoping I'll be able to do more than just shiny hunting once summer vacation rolls in. x.x Guuuh.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

welcome back emii lol glad you figured out your password again XD been busy with work and cosplay preparation so I am a bit inactive atm

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
It's been a hot minute, eh?

Alrighty, so I have a couple pieces of news. First off, the TEF Wormhole Shiny Hunt is coming to an end at the end of this month. Here's the current totals.
Emiilava: Mewtwo, Suicune
Eeveemaster: Groudon, Regirock

If I missed anyone, please let me know. Best of luck hunters.

Next up, we've completed some test battles recently. As such, time for me to hand out beginning ranks.

Firstly, EmeraldGoblin. You're being granted...

8V0AqFc.png

Vampire Rank with 400 points!

Secondly, NEMAR. You're being granted...

1TF6jtu.png

Performer Rank with 200 points!

And that's all I got for now. See ya guys around in chat. :p
-Leafe

NEMAR00

Point Report

NEMAR00:
Opponent: Wego
W-0/L-1/D-0:
Score: 0-2

W-1/L-0/D-0:
Score: 2-0

W-0/L-1/D-0:
Score: 0-4

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Point Report

Wego:
Opponent: NEMAR00
W-1/L-0/D-0:

W-0/L-1/D-0:

W-1/L-0/D-0:
Score: 4-0

Its been awhile since I had a battle on my ds that wasn't a ffa. He made some great plays and his mons had some great movesets. GG NEMAR00 DM me if you looking for some one to practice with.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
not to shabby guys glad to see people are battling again LETS keep it up! I hope to see more battling from me since I am your leader and all so hopefully in the next month I will be back to normal been busy with life and stuff.

not to shabby guys glad to see people are battling again LETS keep it up! I hope to see more battling from me since I am your leader and all so hopefully in the next month I will be back to normal been busy with life and stuff.
Same here tbh I haven’t battled WiFi in 7th gen yet never anyone to battle with since the leagues here on Serebii are gone :( wish they were around and I’ve missed tournaments that were held in the guild

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Same here tbh I haven’t battled WiFi in 7th gen yet never anyone to battle with since the leagues here on Serebii are gone :( wish they were around and I’ve missed tournaments that were held in the guild
yeah I think the other one didn't even finish because time difference or something got to ask wec about that one but if you ever want any battles from other guild members you can always find them on the discord chat if they are not there ;) idk why but we end up being on that chat site more then ever lol

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Aight, let's do this thing boiz.

The first order of business:

The TEF Wormhole Hunt has come to an end! Results will be confirmed and displayed in a little while, so stay tuned. Congrats to all who got some shinies out of the deal. And to those who didn't get a chance, or perhaps don't like Wormhole Hunting or SRing for shinies, don't worry. We have something planned in the future...

...ok it's the future. The second order of business:

001.png

It's time once again for Masuda May!!
For those of you who've participated in the past, it's much the same as back then. MM as many shinies are you can for the month. Magikarp Method is not allowed. The trainer who obtains the most shinies gets a $10 eShop card, with 2nd and 3rd places also receiving RP and SP. Best of luck to all breeders! (But bester luck to me)​

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Feel free to throw me a VM/PM or contact me on Discord! I still like my Wifi battles a lot too :]
Fairy is right in saying that a few of us are also on our guild Discord, so contactable on there as well.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Aight, let's do this thing boiz.

The first order of business:

The TEF Wormhole Hunt has come to an end! Results will be confirmed and displayed in a little while, so stay tuned. Congrats to all who got some shinies out of the deal. And to those who didn't get a chance, or perhaps don't like Wormhole Hunting or SRing for shinies, don't worry. We have something planned in the future...

...ok it's the future. The second order of business:

001.png

It's time once again for Masuda May!!
For those of you who've participated in the past, it's much the same as back then. MM as many shinies are you can for the month. Magikarp Method is not allowed. The trainer who obtains the most shinies gets a $10 eShop card, with 2nd and 3rd places also receiving RP and SP. Best of luck to all breeders! (But bester luck to me)​
I can do that I just hope the RNG gods shine down on me with good luck. Then again I haven't MM in a good little minute.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Besides this being a bit of a small excuse to bump the thread... Whelp, looks like I'll be the one to claim the first shiny of Masuda May. ;3 No karp method involved of course, hence why I've been a little slow. lol

Here be my shiny Litten, and it has taken me 223 eggs! Nailed the ability too~ Kitty just needs hyper-training in SpDef, yeeee.

Dc-qfsbVAAETD-s.jpg

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Well if you claim the first shiny of Masuda May I claim the second. I wonder who will be the third person to post their shiny in the guild.

s5hvcUqULyAknvbJkp0L0gauhSXCW-j_M3PeUkw_HN2La2S-zKrZTrMNwne47395zujpoE3P0hHXe4S5LB_1VCNGC-ywim51YCJvsFH7um7SmmMQ0WVIBoEiZ4RMJfgptS_IMt6H

Status
Not open for further replies.