• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marika_CZ

Oh hey, battling didn't completely die out yet huh? Good!
I am rusty af, but I like wifi doubles (VGC18) or multi battles now and then for fun.

I usually don't have time to fully commit to a tourney or a league these days, tho.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey guys back from my vacation hope everyone is doing well ^_^ glad to see the fun little musada challenge is going well ^_^

What does everyone think about the new Pokémon games for the switch? Was hoping for gen8 tbh even though that will come next yr it seems but I’ll get most likely the eevee game at some point need a switch still

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Another month, another month closer to E3. Not even 2 weeks away at this point. I'm super hyped. What are you guys hoping to see at E3? Of course, another month also means...

Masuda May has come to an end...or... wait, that's not right...

There is currently a 4-way tie for first place! Silver, Wego, Sciz, and Drastic have all tied for the top spot. As such, it's time for the Sudden Death round! The first of these four breeders to hatch one more shiny wins. For this part specifically, the proof picture needs to be right as the egg hatches (see ex. below), followed up by a picture showing the date hatched. The first to hatch and provide pictures of a shiny wins the prize. Good luck guys!

tumblr_ou4rtjJgg91u5v1vzo1_1280.jpg

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
Still around, still alive, sorry for not posting in forever (if you need my im on the discord) but anyways, i'd like to congratulate eeveemaster on his test performance, and for this he'll be promoted to pirate at 400 points. That's all from me for now, ill try to post more often(success rate pending)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
What does everyone think about the new Pokémon games for the switch? Was hoping for gen8 tbh even though that will come next yr it seems but I’ll get most likely the eevee game at some point need a switch still
I don't about the game I might get it not sure if i will I just bought a switch for some other games that will be coming out still hesitating if i want to get the game since its a rehash of the old kanto region however has the capture mechanisms as pokemon go. I personally don't like playing that game anymore been two years since I played it. I got annoyed with it as well as raid battles.

I don't about the game I might get it not sure if i will I just bought a switch for some other games that will be coming out still hesitating if i want to get the game since its a rehash of the old kanto region however has the capture mechanisms as pokemon go. I personally don't like playing that game anymore been two years since I played it. I got annoyed with it as well as raid battles.
I’ve never played go wasn’t really my thing, I probably will get this just for fun, I’m still enjoying us/um but just for something different till gen8 is released next yr, still gotta get a switch lol

NEMAR00

NEMAR00:
Opponent: Razor Leafeon
W-0/L-1/D-0:
Score: 0-1

Opponent: Razor Leafeon
W-0/L-1/D-0:
Score: 0-4

--------------------------------

Opponent: Wego
W-1/L-/D-0:
Score: 1-0

W-1/L-/D-0:
Score: 4-0

W-1/L-/D-0:
Score: 4-0

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Another month, another month closer to E3. Not even 2 weeks away at this point. I'm super hyped. What are you guys hoping to see at E3? Of course, another month also means...

Masuda May has come to an end...or... wait, that's not right...

There is currently a 4-way tie for first place! Silver, Wego, Sciz, and Drastic have all tied for the top spot. As such, it's time for the Sudden Death round! The first of these four breeders to hatch one more shiny wins. For this part specifically, the proof picture needs to be right as the egg hatches (see ex. below), followed up by a picture showing the date hatched. The first to hatch and provide pictures of a shiny wins the prize. Good luck guys!

tumblr_ou4rtjJgg91u5v1vzo1_1280.jpg

I AM BREAKING THAT TIE~ *w*
Funny how when I decided to halt my Rowlet hunt and went to breed for an extra competitive Beldum for me to raise, this one comes out within 8 eggs. Decent timing, I guess. lol

YVUI6bM.jpg

3AptF4v.jpg

NEMAR00

NEMAR00:
Opponent: Dew Watatsumi
W-0/L-1/D-0:
Score: 0-2

Opponent: Dew Watatsumi
W-0/L-1/D-0:
Score: 0-6

NEMAR00

NEMAR00:
Opponent: scizor64
W-0/L-1/D-0:

Opponent: scizor64

W-0/L-1/D-0:
Score: 0-3

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I am still alive guys! I just mostly was on a hiatus of coming on serebii and discord chat just been really interested in playing my new switch and work but I just wanted to post to say your leader is still around lol

NEMAR00

NEMAR00:
Opponent: DrasticPhase
W-0/L-1/D-0:
Score: 0-5

Opponent: DrasticPhase
W-0/L-1/D-0:

--------------------------------

Opponent: Archstaraptor
W-0/L-1/D-0:
Score: 0-1

Opponent: Archstaraptor
W-0/L-1/D-0:

Wego

WeCounting Stars
I am still alive guys! I just mostly was on a hiatus of coming on serebii and discord chat just been really interested in playing my new switch and work but I just wanted to post to say your leader is still around lol
Long live our fairy commander!! Its great to see you still with us to be honest thats just about the same as myself except the new switch part.

NEMAR00

NEMAR00:
Opponent: DJSummers
W-0/L-1/D-0:

W-0/L-1/D-0:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Confirming
NEMAR00:
W-0/L-1/D-0:

W-0/L-1/D-0:
Confirming. GGs

ScizorFTW

Skyfall
Username: ScizorFTW
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: PS: Severillus53
Join the guild date: 14/07/18
will you be active?: Being a software developer means you never know when you have free time, if any :p
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Eternia Region
Referrals:

Quilavaflare

Must protect baby frens
Username: Quilavaflare
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Both, but currently working on breeding more relevant Pokemon for Wifi Battling.
Join the guild date: 7-15-2018
will you be active?: That's the plan!
Guild Region: Eisenberg, preferably.
Referrals: ArchStaraptor (thanks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.