• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Username: ScizorFTW
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: PS: Severillus53
Join the guild date: 14/07/18
will you be active?: Being a software developer means you never know when you have free time, if any :p
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Eternia Region
Referrals:

Username: Quilavaflare
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Both, but currently working on breeding more relevant Pokemon for Wifi Battling.
Join the guild date: 7-15-2018
will you be active?: That's the plan!
Guild Region: Eisenberg, preferably.
Referrals: ArchStaraptor (thanks!)

Welcome both :)

Be sure to stop by the discord; it's significantly busier than this thread!
https://discord.gg/dsecmMH

Quilavaflare

Must protect baby frens
Thank you! Also I'd like to offer my assistance in the breeding and war team departments. I don't know if those are even still relavent since there's... not really anyone to war, and I don't claim to be good or anything, but I'd just like to put the offer out there in case it's needed for either that or breeding.

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
will you be active?: Being a software developer means you never know when you have free time, if any :p
Referrals:

PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Both, but currently working on breeding more relevant Pokemon for Wifi Battling.

Greetings to the both of you! Welcome to the guild~ If you guys have any questions and/or would like to be tested, you're welcome to message our guild master (FairyWitch) or any of us co-leaders (M.Oreo, Razor Leafeon, and yours truly, me!). And yes, thank you Arch for linking the discord chat! It's a little more lively there compared to this thread. :3

---

In other updates, I actually went around to updating the guild spreadsheet recently with some people's rank points! Although not all rank points have been accounted for due to lack of confirmations on certain battle reports. If you're ever battling one another, please make sure your opponents confirm your victories/losses so that rank points can be properly earned! And with that, gonna go update the spreadsheet again with our newest members!

Also, Arch already knows this after I last went to update the sheet, but congrats to him for reaching Hawkeye rank! :D

Edit: And after spectating a couple battles between M.Oreo and DJSummers, congrats to DJSummers for he has earned enough rank points to become Dark Knight! Summers may choose to post his battle report later, but my witnessing of the battles have made the results count otherwise.

Last edited:

Wego

WeCounting Stars
NEMAR00:
Opponent: Razor Leafeon
W-0/L-1/D-0:
Score: 0-1

Opponent: Razor Leafeon
W-0/L-1/D-0:
Score: 0-4

--------------------------------

Opponent: Wego
W-1/L-/D-0:
Score: 1-0

W-1/L-/D-0:
Score: 4-0

W-1/L-/D-0:

Confrimed, I can't believe I forgot to confirm this.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Not to worry, stuff happens. xD And with the above post confirmation, congrats to NEMAR00 for he has earned his rank up to Pirate!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Battle #1
Opponent: Wec
Loss 0 - 4
Missed 3 Focus Misses. Was a great way to start a battle nonetheless.

Battle #2
Win 3 - 0
Played a little differently this time, and it all worked out. Marowak did great work in weakening half the team.

Battle #3
Win 1 - 0
Very close game. I must say, Wec is not one with the Sun however.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
NEMAR00:
Opponent: DrasticPhase
W-0/L-1/D-0:
Score: 0-5

Opponent: DrasticPhase
W-0/L-1/D-0:
Score: 0-2

--------------------------------

Opponent: Archstaraptor
W-0/L-1/D-0:
Score: 0-1

W-0/L-1/D-0:
Score: 0-3
Confirming.
PS, please don’t give me points. I want to stay as a noob rank forever <3

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Summers' battle report has already been approved and accounted for.
And pfft orite, Drastic is the one who wants to stay noob rank forever. :v (Even if points are given, you're still in the noob rank anyway. lol)

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Opponent: Leafe
Win 3 - 0
Was a nice quick game.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Another day, another test. I've tested QuilavaFlare. And according to his performance in the test battles, I'm granting...
pJ6zYuL.png

Pirate Rank at 400 points!
Thanks for the battles, and hope to see ya improve that rank. Remember to post battles to the thread here to get some points for each one. Welcome aboard. :)

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Woooo, congratulations to Quilavaflare! :] There's always room for more improvement, so keep at it!

Also all rank points should be updated at this point in time. Speaking of, with scizor64's confirmation of the battle report, congrats on earning your rank up to Red Mage!

Quilavaflare

Must protect baby frens
Thankies! I wear my new title with pride.
I'd also like to express my appreciation to everyone here for such a warm welcoming. Sometimes it's hard to find people who are so kind, but you've all been wonderful to me right away even if we just met! I've wanted to get into Pokemon more for a long time, but it was hard to do so without really any friendly environments to start off in, so this is perfect. :)

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Summers' battle report has already been approved and accounted for.
And pfft orite, Drastic is the one who wants to stay noob rank forever. :v (Even if points are given, you're still in the noob rank anyway. lol)

To be fair though, I have battled a few members awhile back(don’t remember if it was tourneys or not, don’t remember) and won a few :v. I’ve also battled Leaf, M.Oreo, and Fairy, but same as the last statement, dont actually remember if it was strictly for testing/tourneys/and what not and won some :v. I just don’t bother posting battle forms lmao.

NEMAR00

NEMAR00:
W-0/L-1/D-0:
Score: 0-2

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Mostly will post these point reports for Nemar, after our double battles we had earlier. Good games! I hope whatever insight I've provided on discord helps you in some form. ^^; I'll get to updating the sheet again when I'm next awake (because it is past 1 AM and I need sleep).

Your username: SilverLanayru
Opponent: NEMAR00
W/L/D: Win
Score: 3-0

Score: 6-0

NEMAR00

Confirming, thanks for the battles and info :) that are a great help

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Referrals:

well hello to the both of you guys welcome to the guild sorry for the late responses i just been a big hiatus lately with pokemon in general :) but welcome and look like someone rejoined back or already got there test battle ^_^

Quilavaflare

Must protect baby frens
well hello to the both of you guys welcome to the guild sorry for the late responses i just been a big hiatus lately with pokemon in general :) but welcome and look like someone rejoined back or already got there test battle ^_^
Glad to be here! I hope we are able to talk more some time as well. And yep, I got my test battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.