• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quilavaflare

Must protect baby frens
Your username: epicdrill
Opponent: Quilavaflare
W/L/D: W
Score: 2-0
Replay: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-832235437

W/L/D: L
Score: 5-0
Replay: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-832242265

W/L/D: L
Replay: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-832245273
My bad for waiting so long to confirm, but that is indeed what I am doing here.
Everyone's been kinda busy lately, I forgot to check up on the thread.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
(Uh totally not an excuse for me to bump the thread or anything, haha.)

Heyooo, hope the holidays have been treating everyone well! :] I've still been playing a bit of Pokémon for VGC things; buuuut ever since Smash Ultimate came out, that's taken more of my time. xD In fact, I recently went to two offline tourneys locally for that game (didn't really place high, but I went 2-2 in sets for both tourneys so far)... and not gonna lie, I've been having fun. lol

Speaking of mons tho, so like... Gen 8 news when. :v

---

Also after finally getting a bit of free time, I have gotten around to updating rank points. With this update, congratulations to the following users for their rank ups!
- Quilavaflare: Chemist → Ninja
- scizor64: Red Mage → Summoner

NEMAR00

NEMAR00:
Opponent: DJSummers
W-0/L-1/D-0:
Score: 0-2

W-0/L-1/D-0:
Score: 0-3

as always fun teams got to see a number of Shinys and nicknamed, last team was my favorite :)

Edit-

NEMAR00:
Opponent: Wego
W-1/L-0/D-0:
Score: 1-0

Opponent: Wego
W-1/L-0/D-0:

Can't help but get reminders of when I first joined when battling lol

Last edited:

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Wego:
Opponent: NEMARoo
W-0/L-1/D-0:
Score: 0-1

Opponent: NEMARoo
W-0/L-1/D-0:
Score: 0-4

He is just to good I can not win against him in doubles I did a lot of bad play but I still had fun I hope to beat at some point this year.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
NEMAR00:
W-0/L-1/D-0:
Score: 0-2

W-0/L-1/D-0:
Score: 0-3

as always fun teams got to see a number of Shinys and nicknamed, last team was my favorite :)

Forgot I had to confirm these battles.

And yes. I always try to nickname my Pokemon if I have a name for them. Its adds fun to the game.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Sorry for not posting for a while.
Hope everyone had good holidays.

Gonna get back into Pokemon soon, after I finish Moon. Haven't played in a while but Gen 8 has me hyped.

E: Beat the E4 last night; SRing for a Nihilego right now.
Also, is there any place you guys recommend for trades? Looking for good IV Ditto atm

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Same here. Gen 8 really does have me hyped, but it seems the wait is taking forever :(

Quilavaflare

Must protect baby frens
The Serebii Discord is a pretty reasonable place to find trades actually. I don't go trading around with strangers much though.
Also, hope everyone is staying safe with the crazy weather going on!

Hello everyone how’s it going?
One question for anyone does anyone here have a shiny Tapu Lele that was distributed? I haven’t played in awhile and saw the Tapu bulu was going on so I’m gonna get that

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Heeeey, hope everyone’s doing alright. ^^ Life related things aside... still playing some Pokémon from time to time, but I’ve gotten so sidetracked with other games as of late.

Besides Smash Bros, I’ve been having too much fun with Final Fantasy XIV ever since some friends introduced me to the game. xD Probably the first time in a long while where I’ve felt like this when getting into MMOs.
Although hey, I’m actually quite glad I got into this game. Especially now that I have a better understanding of some of our guild ranks here, since the Bravely Default series was very well inspired from the Final Fantasy series. (Some of our guild ranks are actual job classes in FFXIV. Too bad Bard doesn’t exist in Bravely Default... so Archer will do instead, heheh.)

- - -
One question for anyone does anyone here have a shiny Tapu Lele that was distributed? I haven’t played in awhile and saw the Tapu bulu was going on so I’m gonna get that
If I had another cart to play the online competition on, I would’ve offered getting an extra one. >.< I dunno if anyone else within the guild played in that specific competition, but we could ask in the discord.

Heeeey, hope everyone’s doing alright. ^^ Life related things aside... still playing some Pokémon from time to time, but I’ve gotten so sidetracked with other games as of late.

Besides Smash Bros, I’ve been having too much fun with Final Fantasy XIV ever since some friends introduced me to the game. xD Probably the first time in a long while where I’ve felt like this when getting into MMOs.
Although hey, I’m actually quite glad I got into this game. Especially now that I have a better understanding of some of our guild ranks here, since the Bravely Default series was very well inspired from the Final Fantasy series. (Some of our guild ranks are actual job classes in FFXIV. Too bad Bard doesn’t exist in Bravely Default... so Archer will do instead, heheh.)

- - -

If I had another cart to play the online competition on, I would’ve offered getting an extra one. >.< I dunno if anyone else within the guild played in that specific competition, but we could ask in the discord.
That would be great! I usually get the events and participate when they offer shiny mons but I just missed this one, lemme know if u can find one, I’m willing to clone it and return original if need be or perhaps offer something as well :)

I haven’t played many other games besides Pokémon, been busy with work and watching a bunch of anime, I’m hoping gen8 comes soon, I still need a switch and didn’t care of getting one just for the let’s go games

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey there I am still alive I am barely here anymore tbh but I log on occasionally here and there. I am doing fine though just busy with life. I do go discord sometimes you can catch me there.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
I'm still alive it's been a good little minute since I did an active post. As for me I've been playing through some of my old pokemon games I still have. Along with playing a lot of smash if anyone is looking to play with me just hit me up on discord.

NEMAR00

NEMAR00:
Opponent: Razor Leafeon
W-0/L-1/D-0:

Long time since a battle, been busy Offline hope to do more down the road

NEMAR00:
Opponent: Archstaraptor
W-0/L-1/D-o:

Had a fun Set-Up to the Newest Rules of the VGC

Last edited:

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
NEMAR00:
Opponent: Razor Leafeon
W-0/L-1/D-0:

Long time since a battle, been busy Offline hope to do more down the road

NEMAR00:
Opponent: Archstaraptor
W-0/L-1/D-o:

Had a fun Set-Up to the Newest Rules of the VGC

Kept ya waiting, huh? Confirmed.

And with that, we have a rank advancement!

Nemar has surpassed 1,000 points and is now the first person in the guild to reach Catmancer rank!

In addition, since the last update, Wego and Summers have also gained more points. I look forward to seeing more battling as Gen 7 comes to a close and with Gen 8 on the horizon. (REMEMBER TO REPORT BATTLES TO THE THREAD THO >.>)

Also, I wanna hear from y'all. Who's the best Gen 8 starter, and why is it Grookey?

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Kept ya waiting, huh? Confirmed.

And with that, we have a rank advancement!

Nemar has surpassed 1,000 points and is now the first person in the guild to reach Catmancer rank!

In addition, since the last update, Wego and Summers have also gained more points. I look forward to seeing more battling as Gen 7 comes to a close and with Gen 8 on the horizon. (REMEMBER TO REPORT BATTLES TO THE THREAD THO >.>)

Also, I wanna hear from y'all. Who's the best Gen 8 starter, and why is it Grookey?
It's Scorbunny ! If for no other reason, the fact that I want more good (FAST) offensive fire types this generation,like any other.
Been having a lot of fun with the speed and new typing that Salazzle brought to the field this gen,so another fast fire type with a secondary electric typing would be the dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.