• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Also, I wanna hear from y'all. Who's the best Gen 8 starter, and why is it Grookey?

I still don't know which Gen 8 starter appeals to me more, but so far I'm leaning between Scorbunny and Sobble imo. lol
(Also hai guys, I'm still alive. Still playing a bit of Pokémon from time to time... Just been stuck in FFXIV hell lately is all, haha.)

NEMAR00

Personally I enjoy using the "Fire Starters"(yes I like saying that) so Scorbunny it is :p

I don't always remember to say this but I'd like to send a big Thank you to all I've battled in the Guild in the last year since I joined I've been having great fun along the way

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Personally I enjoy using the "Fire Starters"(yes I like saying that) so Scorbunny it is :p

I don't always remember to say this but I'd like to send a big Thank you to all I've battled in the Guild in the last year since I joined I've been having great fun along the way
You're very welcome! Here's to many more battles.
With any luck, more guild members will be picking up in battle activity soon, if not already.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Still busy with life and games (uh totes not with Final Fantasy XIV or anything, idk what you're talking about)... moreso with life as the end of the spring semester is slowly closing in. xD Although I've been dealing with the common cold since Easter weekend. I think it's finally going away. =w=;

Hey sup friends. Here's hoping i will join in Gen 8 as I have a switch now. Also, will there be the annual Masuda May event this year? Favorite guild event by far.
Masuda May is surely happening again this year, the details shall be coming soon! :] (Good timing too because I've been kinda itching to shiny hunt again.)

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Speak of the devil...

It's that time of the year once again! Welcome, one and all, to TEF's Third Annual Masuda May!

The basic contest is the same as previous years, capture as many shinies throughout the end of the month as possible. This time however, there will be several differences. For example, each shiny now grants RP as well as SP, and the amounts have been increased as well.

Point distribution is as follows.
Masuda Method:
1st - 200 RP/SP
2nd - 150 RP/SP
3rd - 100 RP/SP
4th and onward - 75 RP/SP

Other methods (SR'ing, RE, etc.):
1st - 150 RP/SP
2nd - 100 RP/SP
3rd - 75 RP/SP
4th and onward - 50 RP/SP
Rules: Shinies MUST be posted to the thread to get credit with a picture of the shiny hatching and/or the date of obtaining it. No Magikarp Trick, No TSV hunting, and obviously no cheating. If we catch you breaking these, you'll be disqualified, regardless of previous shinies obtained.

In addition to our regular tasks, we're implementing some Special Challenges. These are special tasks that grant additional rewards to whoever is the first to obtain them. Special Challenges:
-First person getting a shiny where sync failed. Reward: Shiny Buzzwole from Wec
-First to reach 3 shinies. Reward: A randomly selected shiny from Leafe
-First to MM shiny Buneary. Reward: Double RP and SP.
-More to come throughout the month.
*Note: Shinies obtained from Special Challenges do not count towards the goal.

Whoever gets the most Masuda Method, SR, or RE (combined) Shinies by the end of the month gets a $10 eShop card, an additional 200 RP and SP, and a special role on the guild's Discord server. Once again, if you have any questions, concerns, or the like, please message me and I'll get back to you. Have fun and good luck to the breeders!

NEMAR00

First pairing :D
win_2010.jpg

win_2011.jpg

Last edited:

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hey guys! I hope everyone is well! As many in the discord know, I just found myself a shiny dragoon!

0502191539.jpg

Awesome start to Masuda may! Gl to everyone on their hunts too!

NEMAR00

2nd Days catch-
win_2014.jpg

win_2013.jpg

Hope everyone is Enjoying their Hunts :)

NEMAR00

3rd Day done
win_2017.jpg

win_2018.jpg

NEMAR00

1st MMing-
win_2019.jpg

2nd MMing-
win_2020.jpg

3rd MMing-
win_2021.jpg

4th MMing-
win_2022.jpg

Last edited:

Quilavaflare

Must protect baby frens
Point Report

Your username: scizor64
Opponent: quil
W/L/D: i lost
Score: i got 6-0ed but was fun
Confirming, was a good battle hopefully next time we can coordinate a fairer one though.

Quilavaflare

Must protect baby frens
Welp, here's my one shiny submission for the month because Mudkips do not liek me that's for sure.
IMG_20190601_015554.jpg

NEMAR00

NEMAR00:
Opponent: EmiiLava
W-1/L-0/D-0:
Score: 2-0

Opponent: EmiiLava
W-1/L-0/D-0:
Score: 1-0

Fun battles and I got to use some "Classic" teams

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
It surely has been awhile, yes? (Still lurking about in discord at least.) Hope everyone's been enjoying their summer so far! If there are any points that need to be updated, lemme know and I'll try to get around to that.

I miss playing Pokémon, but my 3DS remains out of commission until I get a battery replacement (or possibly a new handheld)... which I'm hoping to do so before the next VGC season rolls in. Till then, my recent gaming activities lie elsewhere. xP

This was totally not an excuse to bump the thread, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.