• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
G'morning/Afternoon people o/ Here's the post of stuff.

Part 1: Gym Status
Fighting gym is CLOSED. Might open a little later.

Part 2: Battle Report(s) as Leader

Report 1:
CHALLENGER EARNED TENSION BADGE
Challenger: Marika_CZ
Leader and Type: Burnerv2 (Fighting)
Score: Challenger Victory (1-0)
Rate your performance (0-10): 8
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 10
Additional Comments (be polite): I was outplayed from the opening play of this game. Marika played an excellent match. Amazing job Marika o/ Enjoy your Tension Badge!

Part 3: Battle Report(s) as Challenger

Report 1:
EARNED THE MISTRAL BADGE
Challenger: Burnerv2
Leader and Type: SilverLanaryu(Flying)
Score: Challenger Victory (1-0)
Rate your performance (0-10): 7
Leaders's Performance(0-10): 10
Additional Comments (be polite): OMGTHATCRIT. Thought I was done after a big turning point misplay of not using Surf ... in the rain. Clutch poke came through in the very very very VERY last second. Good game Silver. Lesson learned. Never give up til the absolute last second.

Report 2:
EARNED THE FOREST DRAGON BADGE
Leader and Type: GoldenLeafeon(Grass)
Score: Challenger Victory (2-0)
Leaders's Performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments (be polite): I'm glad my team worked out in the end. Leaf was prepared for what you'd think is a typical counter and adjusted well to everything after. Good game Leaf o/

Last edited:

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
battle 1
challenger-lynxforte
leader and type-wecondo12, electric
score-leader victory 6-0
rate your performance-8/10
challengers performance-8/10
additional comments-gg m8, have fun challenging the replacement!

battle 2
challenger-cutty
score-challenger victory 1-0
rate your performance 7/10
challengers performance-9/10
additional comments-gg bro, that match kept me on edge, enjoy that badge, you earned it!

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
welcome our new Leaders :3

A84h0V8.png

lFIcAWg.png

also wecondo don't worry I will open up the thing like a said until i get back from work tommorow if someone posts you both will fight by with your teams if not you will be our new e4 dragon/fire.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Seems like my status and score wasn't updated yet on the OP. owo

Anyway, the Flying Gym is open for a bit. Will be sidetracked breeding, though.
PM/VM me for challenges.

'Tis closed for the night.

---

Leader Reports

Leader and Type: SilverLanayru (Flying)
Score: Challenger's victory; 0-0 (Brave Bird recoil)
Rate your performance (0-10): 10
Additional Comments (be polite): THAT CRIT... WHY?! ;w; If that didn't happen, I would've won this. xD Very close game! Badge earned~

Challenger: Cutty
Score: Challenger's victory; 1-0
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments (be polite): I should've seen that switch coming. That, and if I didn't miss my last attack... x_x; Ah well, good game!

Current Flying Gym Leader Record: 1-2

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
challenger-cutty
score-challenger victory 1-0
rate your performance 9/10
challengers performance-9/10
additional comments- I was actually surprised Contrary Serperior could hit Mega Metagross hard after boost. I thought I'd lose again lol as I just tried a couple of new stuff. It was very close. Your scarfed mons jumped on me. Gg :)

Challenger: Cutty
Score: Challenger's victory; 1-0
Rate your performance (0-10): 9
Additional Comments (be polite): A flying team that doesnt fear Stealth Rock, cool. I mean I usually see Magic bounce mon. Anyway, didnt think could win this one either as my team actually weak to Flying. I dunno, will my mega faint if Focus blast hit? Gg nevertheless :)

Last edited:

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
For the first time in in literal ever, the grass gym is OPEN! VM/PM for challenges.

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Hmmm, i may not ope, today because i have a lot of work to do but i will challenge all leaders before the E4.

P.S. Whenever i am open, i can do other kinds if battles except gym baattles, namely OU/UU and Ubers.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
fairy gym will be open later today sorry about yesterday boyfriend had the computer as well as updates will be done later today as well :3

Hey there everyone I just wanted to say this now we want a active and healthy league some of my leaders brought up most gyms haven't got some challenges only because they think that some people are targeting more weaker leaders. So now I will be offering to challengers there choice of what path they like to easy path which you will be able to challenge 8 gyms to challenge the league and then challenge the elite four and there will be hard mode where you have to challenge all gyms and the elite four to get the true champion title. I will add your first challenge first in the league then if you like to do both then you will continue your league challenges by challenging all gym leaders.

Didn't see this, but I think there should be two kinds of Champions, one that beats 8 Leaders and the E4, which anyone can be, while the other kind of Champion must defeat everyone, and there can only be one...

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Didn't see this, but I think there should be two kinds of Champions, one that beats 8 Leaders and the E4, which anyone can be, while the other kind of Champion must defeat everyone, and there can only be one...
...and whoever beats the elite 4 on hard mode has to challenge the Champion. Should he lose, he has to beat the e4 and champion again.

Aon_Epiphany

Dreams and Wishes
So essentially whoever beats easy path gets hall of fame basically stating that they were able to conquer 8 gyms and the elite four whereas a hardmode champion would be someone who beats every gym type and the elite four in turn becoming a physical part of the leaque for those who take part in hard mode afterwards? Sounds almost like a false and true ending of an old school video game lol.

scizor64

"sciz"
TEF League Leader Battling Result Form

Leader and Type:Dragon
Score: 0-2
Rate your performance (0-10): 8/10
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 9/10
Additional Comments (be polite): This was a truly epic battle. I had to switch around alot to take advantage of certain abilities but the challenger adapted to it and responded with all they had. Good job and congratulations!

Challenger: Marika
Leader and Type: Dragon
Score: Leader Victory 2-0
Rate your performance (0-10): 7/10
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 7/10
Additional Comments (be polite): Very good team + skills make Marika a challenging but fun competitor. I look forward to our next clash!

EDIT: Dragon Gym is now open for a bit. PM/VM me or find me on the xat to get a battle.
EDIT2: Dragno Gym is now closed. May open up again today but definitely tomorrow!
Opened at: 2:41 pm GMT-5
Closed at: 3:19 pm

Last edited:

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
G'morning/Afternoon people o/ Here's the post of stuff.

Fighting gym is CLOSED. (May open later)
Opened at: 3:10pm GMT-5
Closed at: 5:07pm GMT - 5

Report 1:
EARNED THE HYDRA BADGE
Leader and Type: Scizor64(Dragon)
Leaders's Performance(0-10): 10
Additional Comments (be polite): Epic game as always Scizor! o/ It's always an honor to battle you buddy. Glad I brought a secret weapon as a last resort. Scizor out predicted me throughout most of that battle. I was only able to get a good read once or twice and that helped me out at the end.

Last edited:

Marika_CZ

Match #1
Leader and Type: Scizor64 (Dragon)
Score: 2-0 leader victory
Rate your performance(0-10): 8
Leader's performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments(be polite): GG! Not much to say actually. We were both prepared against expected mons on the other's team and gave it our best.
Scizor is better with prediction tho. Looking forward to a rematch!

Match #2
Leader and Type: Razor Leafeon (Grass)
Score: 2-0 leader victory
Rate your performance(0-10): 7
Leader's performance(0-10): 7
Additional Comments(be polite): Ugh. Haxxy on both sides. In my case one miss decided whole battle coz I was unable to stop a certain ability from working.
Then again I was lucky as well - to 'avoid' Leaf's moves. Not sure how to feel about this battle but I can't wait for a rematch.

Also thanks Leaf but I cant use Flamethrower :/ I normally use Chari in double/multi battles so I need HW badly.

Last edited:

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Report 2:
EARNED THE FOREST DRAGON BADGE
Leader and Type: GoldenLeafeon(Grass)
Leaders's Performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments (be polite): I'm glad my team worked out in the end. Leaf was prepared for what you'd think is a typical counter and adjusted well to everything after. Good game Leaf o/
Confirming mine (A bit late tho)
Also...
Report:
Leader and Type: Golden Leafeon(Grass)
Score: Leader Victory (2-0)
Rate your performance (0-10): 5
Challengers's Performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments (be polite): Holy hell that match was haxy. GG tho, and Marika, seriously consider flamethrower. As burn says.
Burnerv2 said:
Never give up til the absolute last second.

Last edited:

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies

Challenger: Aon_Epiphany
Leader and Type: Rock
Score:6-0
Rate your performance (0-10):1
Challenger's Performance(0-10):9
Additional Comments (be polite): This wasn't my best battle there were a few thing I should have done differently But Aon_Epiphany did a good job and brought a good team

Aon_Epiphany

Dreams and Wishes
TEF League Challenger Battling Result Form

Challenger: Aon_epiphany
Leader and Type:TheEmeraldKnight/rock
Rate your performance(0-10): 10
Leader's performance(0-10):8
Additional Comments(be polite): Been falling behind in the badge count most dude to trying to set up matches in the first place. I came out determined and swinging for this one. I don't think I wouldve done as well without the prior practice with this league. Ive never faced a team quite like Emerald's before which made me nervous about what to expect. Thank you for the match Emerald. Definately got some stuff out of it and will be even better next time we battle.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

I am having two separate champion ranks dircio so whoever beats easy mode is a easy mode champion and if they do hard mode there gunna be the hard mode champion there are two different champions.

...and whoever beats the elite 4 on hard mode has to challenge the Champion. Should he lose, he has to beat the e4 and champion again.

whoever beats hard mode first can be the first champion on hard mode if you want to say that leaf that is fine then when the next person that beats eveything that can challenge the champion and then if they win they become the champion i think it will encourage people to keep battling to win. I don't want to go any further then this though I don't want to league to become to difficult.

Also no post about applying for the new dragon/fire leader so congrats wec your our new elite four member and also cosmic decided to step down after all do to irl issues so Psychic/Bug is open now! Applications are available in the front as well as if i get more then one application the person will have to fight it out for the position Ill give it two days for applications.

oh forgot to post i was suppose to open up today but so tired I will try to open up tommorow after work which I shouldn't be as tired tommorow as well as league updates will not be until wensday probably.

Last edited:

scizor64

"sciz"
Here is where I will make all my posts for today!

Dragon Gym is Open!
Drop me a pm/vm to arrange a battle or find me on the TEF xat (located in FairyWitch's signature)

EDIT: Dragon Gym is now closed for an hour or two. Will reopen by 5:00pm
Opened at: 1:34 PM GMT - 5
Closed at: 2:42 PM

EDIT2: Dragon Gym is now open PM/vm me or find me on the xat to challenge!
Opened at: 4:53 pm
Closed at: Tba

Challenger: Naoto
Leader and Type: Dragon
Score: 0-5
Rate your performance (0-10): 6/10
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 10/10
Additional Comments (be polite): Very skilled battler. That was clear at the get-go. Played best I could but my win conditions fell one after the other. Congratz on winning the Hydra Badge!

EDIT3: Gym is closed for remainder of day

Last edited:

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
G'morning/Afternoon people o/ Here's the post of stuff. Phew tough battling day for me today.

Fighting gym is CLOSED. But PM and I'll probably re-open. (Dircio, you asked me for a game yesterday so lemme know if you wanna battle today.)
Opened at: 2:05pm(GMT -5)
Closed at: 4:44pm (GMT -5)

Report 1:
CHALLENGER EARNED TENSION BADGE
Challenger: Naoto
Score: Challenger Victory (4-0)
Additional Comments (be polite): Phew. Naoto is one tough cookie. I had a chance, but the challenger earned this one. Good job! Enjoy your Tension Badge!

Report 2:
Challenger: GoldenLeafeon
Score: Leader Victory (2-0)
Rate your performance (0-10): 9
Additional Comments (be polite): I think things worked out pretty well. After the last four game slump, I'm happy my team came together to win this. Leaf played great. One major decision is what determined the outlook of that game. Good game Leaf o/

Report 1:
Leader and Type: Khybon (Bug)
Score: Leader Victory (1-0)
Additional Comments (be polite): It was a tough one. Tried to make some reads and over read at points. Great victory by Khybon o/ Can't wait for the next chance to challenge.

Report 2:
Leader and Type: Naoto (Ghost)
Score: Leader Victory (3-0)
Rate your performance (0-10): 6
Additional Comments (be polite): Definitely one of the toughest leaders I've had to fight. I'll be looking forward to thinking of a way to break through this gym. It'll feel like a huge accomplishment o/

Report 3:
Leader and Type: Wec E4 (Fire/Dragon)
Score: Leader Victory (1-0)
Additional Comments (be polite): Tough... tough ... tough. Good game Wec. o/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.