• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
ghost gym is now open

Challenger: Naoto
Leader and Type: Scizor (dragon)
Rate your performance(0-10): 10
Leader's performance(0-10):10
Additional Comments: it was a good game bit of a hard matchup since i was crippling each of his pokes. scizor had a few tricks up his sleeve which caught me off guard but i was able to pull of a win. gg

Challenger:Naoto
Leader and Type: Burn (fighting)
Rate your performance(0-10):10
Additional Comments(be polite): Bit of a hard match up for burn after he lost a certain poke it made it even much harder and nothing really much else to say he played well. gg

Leader and Type: Khybon (Bug)
Rate your performance(0-10):10
Additional Comments(be polite): Like Khy said I had a lot of defense once i seen the match up i knew what i needed to take out to stop him winning after that it was really hard for him to break my wall

Challenger: Burn
Leader and Type: Naoto (Ghost)
Score: I Won 3-0
Rate your performance (0-10): 10
Challenger's Performance(0-10):10
Additional Comments (be polite): this match could of went either way i found it hard trying to win and when I seen the match up I was worried and trying to plan 1 step ahead. Burn play well but i think next time he may win

Challenger: Dircio
Score: I Won 3-2(f)
Additional Comments (be polite): this match was very tough for us both. we both played well gg

Last edited:

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
TEF League Leader Battling Result Form

Challenger: BurnerV2
Leader and Type: Khybon/Bug
Score: I Defended the Bug Gym 1-0
Rate your performance (0-10): 8
Challenger's Performance(0-10):9
Additional Comments (be polite): Really good battle. I got a crit early on that kinda sealed it for me.

Leader and Type: Khybon/Bug
Score: I lost 2-3 (R)
Additional Comments (be polite): Your team just had alot of defenses which i couldnt get through after a Burn on my Mega. GG You have Earned the Exo Badge.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
sorry for the not being on earlier got out late from work as well I will be making dinner soon and then afterwards I will open fairy gym also I will update later as well the stuff on the front and spread. I also will say this as well...

Bug/Psychic Elite Four is still open for applications I haven't seen any yet so I will extend the application sign ups only because I still haven't seen anyone apply yet we need a e4 leader for everyone to have to have a chance to earn to be champion ;)

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
new day, first e4 battle!

Challenger: BurnerV2
Leader and Type: wecondo12-dragon/fire
Score: leader victory 1-0
Rate your performance (0-10): 7
Additional Comments (be polite): that was a good one burn, if you had gotten the 3 rock blast you probs wouldve won, nevertheless, i look forward to a rematch.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Challenger: xDIRCIOx
Leader and Type: Naoto / Ghost
Score: 4-2 Challenger loss
Rate your performance (0-10): 6
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 10
Additional Comments (be polite): Stall is hard to beat, by the time I got rid of key threats, half my team was gone...

Gg

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Burnerv2 said:
Report 2:
Challenger: GoldenLeafeon
Leader and Type: Burnerv2 (Fighting)
Score: Leader Victory (2-0)
Rate your performance (0-10): 9
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments (be polite): I think things worked out pretty well. After the last four game slump, I'm happy my team came together to win this. Leaf played great. One major decision is what determined the outlook of that game. Good game Leaf o/
Confirming. Seriously, who keeps Togekiss in on a Gengar?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I ended up surrendering the computer -_- so fairy gym will not be open until wensday for sure though I will open up also grass gym will be closing down for a few weeks since leaf will be away so i will be closing his status but he may post to be open at some times if he can otherwise he is closed. Electrolled is almost done with his team he got a few more to get together and the fairy/ghost e4 will be ready. I will update wensday all the spread stuff.

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Another test has gone by wonderfully well, i'll be CLOSED for most of the day FOR NOW!!!

Last edited:

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Challenger: Burn
Score: lost 5-1
Additional Comments (be polite): timer cost me this whole game. turns where taking 1-3 mins guessing due to wifi it was 5-4 my poke would of won the pp stall but time would of ended and caused me to lose so i switched out trying to atleast try end it in a draw or even to win gg i guess :/

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
G'morning/Afternoon people o/ Here's the post of stuff.

Part 1: Gym Status
Fighting gym is closed. But just PM to challenge and I'll open. So kinda OPEN.

Part 2: Battle Report(s) as Leader

Report 1:
Score: Leader Victory (5-4) Dc'd?
Leaders's Performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments (be polite): Sorry Dircio. The hax was too strong in this one. Two freezes. All my luck went into this one and left me earlier when I played Wec :V

Part 3: Battle Report(s) as Challenger

Report 1:
EARNED THE MISTRAL BADGE
Challenger: Burnerv2
Score: Challenger Victory (5-1)
Leaders's Performance(0-10): 10
Additional Comments (be polite): All I can say is I'm glad I saved some pokes. We played to the point where we both had each other in a lock. He couldn't hit my poke and I couldn't do much to his poke. So it came down to a drag out stalling match. If there wasn't a timer then I'd of been out of luck. Definitely not the way I thought I'd ever win this badge, but I'll take it like a fluke for me.

On that note, Naoto's team... is fricking amazing. I spent all morning when I got home thinking what I could do to win and literally could come up with nothing than just a blind charge type approach. Even then it took luck. If you face this gym, be ready cuz it's by far one of the hardest badges to get.

Report 2:
Leader and Type: Wec E4(Fire/Dragon)
Score: Leader Victory (3-0)
Leaders's Performance(0-10): 10
Additional Comments (be polite): Ughhhhh.... why'd you miss Draco Meteor... whyyyyyy??? Good game as always Wec o/

Report 3:
EARNED THE STEALTH WING BADGE
Leader and Type: DircioE4(Dark/Flying)
Score: Challenger Victory (4-1)
Leaders's Performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments (be polite): This had to be one of my best reading games ever. I was able to make the right move at the right time early and often. In the end that lead to a win. Good game Dircio o/

Edit: Scizor and Ferrothorn aren't flying counters since they take neutral damage are they? I was trying to limit to 3 counters to flying and dark. Had Rhyperior, Togekiss, Scizor, Ferrothorn, Dragonite, and Sawk. Togekiss and Sawk for dark and Rhyperior for flying.

Last edited:

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
off to a trip tomorrow, so ill be off till thursday afternoon.

challenger 1
Leader and Type: wecondo12 (dragon/fire)
Score: leader victory (3-0)
challengers performance (0-10):9
additional comments-gg burn, the hax was horrible in this.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Challenger: Mr Y
Score: lost 6-0
Rate your performance (0-10): 1
Additional Comments (be polite): Misclicked at the start meaning it was over after i lost that poke. defo was not focused enough

Challenger: Colton
Score: won 4-2(f)
Additional Comments (be polite): To much healing from me. I pulled a few tricks to stop rapid spin and to try stop gliscor poison heal. after he lost clefable there was no way for him to heal his pokes. gg

gym is closed till morning (7 hours from now if I am awake :p )

Last edited:

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Challenger: Mr Y
Score: Win 6-2 (ff)
Leader's Performance(0-10): 7
Additional Comments (be polite): His missplay at the third/fourth turn costed him the match. After that there was no way he would be able to come back.

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Score: Challenger lost 4-2(f)
Additional Comments (be polite): I need to apologize to mr.y. When I saw his score against naoto I though, OOOOOOOOOOH! this would be my chance to see if my diff way of thinking in battles would give me an edge against someone that was able to defeat mr.y (which I have yet to be able to do ;A; )
And I was wrong. Oh so very wrong. We were at a stalemate for a while (well I like to optimistically think so, but naoto I figure is light years ahead of what I was thinking), buuuuuuuuut the tipping point came and my team sank hard. (M-lopunny literally suicided by missing HJK 2x in a row. screw the burn that she had >.> ). GG!

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Score: Leader Victory (5-4)
Rate your performance (0-10): na
Leaders's Performance(0-10): na
Additional Comments (be polite): 100% freeze chance is a *****

Challenger: Burner
Leader and Type: xDIRCIOx Dark Flying
Score: Challenger victory
Leaders's Performance(0-10): 7
Additional Comments (be polite): saw counters to alot of my teammates, including one ridiculous gimmick that robbed me of a slight advantage. I also lacked the correct item for one of my pokemon, otherwise his whole team could've been taken down...

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Forgot to close mine last night, so sorry for that, i'll be CLOSED for about 2 hours the night (putting in the time this time, so you can see the time i posted this time and check the time if it is time for you to challenge me this time, hope that this time you did not get confused on the time jokes i make from time to time).

Last edited:

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Sorry for not posting guys I've been busy playing destiny and breeding my last two dark types. If I dont work today I'll finish training my monster and the gym should be open later. If I do work then tomorrow it will be open. That or on Saturday. Again sorry for not having my gym open 24/7 liked I planned.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Score: Challenger lost 4-2(f)
Additional Comments (be polite): I need to apologize to mr.y. When I saw his score against naoto I though, OOOOOOOOOOH! this would be my chance to see if my diff way of thinking in battles would give me an edge against someone that was able to defeat mr.y (which I have yet to be able to do ;A; )
And I was wrong. Oh so very wrong. We were at a stalemate for a while (well I like to optimistically think so, but naoto I figure is light years ahead of what I was thinking), buuuuuuuuut the tipping point came and my team sank hard. (M-lopunny literally suicided by missing HJK 2x in a row. screw the burn that she had >.> ). GG!

Actually, I won the battle 6-2 against Naoto. Shameless copy paste is shameless. Fixed now.

scizor64

"sciz"
Here is where I will post for the day~

Status: Gym will open in about 15 min. Maybe sooner. Send a vm/pm to get a spot in advance.

EDIT:

TEF League Leader Battling Result Form

Challenger: Marika
Leader and Type: Dragon
Score: 0-3 run
Rate your performance (0-10): 7
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments (be polite): Came down to her having a very strong wall. My team could not touch it with its current moves. Congratz on winning the Hydra Badge!

EDIT2: gym is now closed for the day

Last edited:

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
G'morning/Afternoon people o/ Here's the post of stuff.

Part 1: Gym Status
Fighting gym is OPEN. :V PM/VM To challengeeeee

Part 2: Battle Report(s) as Leader

Part 3: Battle Report(s) as Challenger

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.