• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
TEF League Challenger Battling Result Form

Challenger: Prakhar
Leader and Type: Burnerv2, Fighting
Score: Challenger Victory (Challenger: 2 left, Leader: 0 left)
Rate your performance(0-10): 8
Leader's performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments(be polite): You countered my slurpuff good, but you forgot all my other team members (don't remember anything about the match, sorry if it sounds rude!).

No one else applied and been a full day does that mean it's official lol :p

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
No one else applied and been a full day does that mean it's official lol :p

yep that means you are new dragon gym leader sorry guys have been busy and had a really horrible migraine on tuesday so never even came on at all. I will be not on till like friday so just a heads up so continue your guys open and closes leaders and challengers have fun challenging :3 see you all on friday which I should b able to open my gym hopefully.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
From the shadows I appear. The dark type gym will be open in 2 hours. Which is when ill get home from work. I cant wait to see who will face me hahaha. Oh and fairy on the 1st page my win loss ratio should be a 3-3 like in my Sig haha Thanks you

nomadical

Battle Maniac
TEF League Leader Battling Result Form

Challenger:nomadical
Leader and Type:draco star 98 (dark type)
Score:1-0(challenger win)
Rate your performance (0-10):7.5
Challenger's Performance(0-10):10
Additional Comments (be polite):really fun and challenging game never felt like i had a lead for long and had alot of unexpecting twist during the entire battle would really like to battle again sometime and good game draco never thought that kinda team could be so fearsome lol

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Going out of town today. also gonna be getting a new nintendo 3ds xl so I'll make sure to update this later with my new FC.
Gonna finish the psychic gym and open tomorrow. Make valentines day all special and what not ;D

nomadical

Battle Maniac
lol which gym are you conquer
Edit nvm ill edit this post/delete after i pm/vm conquer

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
lol which gym are you conquer
Edit nvm ill edit this post/delete after i pm/vm conquer

I haven't had a chance to update the league front data he is the electric gym leader as you probably noticed by now anyway guys I am back sorry about the absence I may open the gym in a bit depends on how everything goes right now.

as well as the battle frontier is coming soon I just need some time to get the art work done as well as getting all the frontier brain jobs ready for open applications

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
* cries* since im spending valentines day alone my gym will be open after 12PM. I'll keep it open so please battle me( ;~;).

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
* cries* since im spending valentines day alone my gym will be open after 12PM. I'll keep it open so please battle me( ;~;).

valentine's day is secretly made for single people.
which btw happy valentine's day everyone!

had a setback, had a lot of trouble out of town yesterday and it was very long and frustrating. I'll get the team done this weekend but idk when I'll open. sorry ;A;

Edit: 4785-7472-9992
theres my new FC
I'll finish the psychic team later and open ^w^

Last edited:

Skullbash

Pirate King
Water gym is open!

TEF League Leader Battling Result Form

Challenger: Marika_CZ
Leader and Type: Skullbas/Water
Score: 2-0 Leader win
Rate your performance (0-10):8/10
Challenger's Performance(0-10):7/10
Additional Comments (be polite): Great battle! Gotta love the Gyarados <3

Last edited:

Marika_CZ

Hope everyone is doing OK! My report...

Challenger: Marika_CZ
Leader and Type: Skullbash
Score: 2-0 Gym leader victory
Rate your performance(0-10): 8
Leader's performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments(be polite): I misplayed with my Gyarados. Until that point I actually stood a chance. GG Skullbash!

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
psychic gym closed :D
and happy valentine's day everyone ^w^

majora's mask awaits.

Last edited:

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
I suppose it needs to be said. For a few hours tonight, and for tomorrow, grass gym is...OPEN!!!!!

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Just an update. I'll probably open tomorrow when I get back home.

Part 0: Supah Furret Powah Recorder
Here's the latest spread sheet. Still gotta work on those activity dates. I think I'll update that like every Saturday or so.
Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nKES719hAAzCdCO4ng19YINyqgKUI5zskULdEvyDUhg/edit#gid=0

Part 1: Gym Status
CLOSED.

Part 2: Battle Report(s) as Leader

Report 1:
CHALLENGER EARNED THE INTENSITY BADGE
Challenger: Golden Leafeon
Leader and Type: Burnerv2 (Fighting)
Score: Challenger Victory (3-0)
Rate your performance (0-10): 2
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 10
Additional Comments (be polite): Welp, forgetting items is a thing for me now. Though Leaf would of won that game regardless. Great team. Great player. Great battle buddy o/

Part 3: Battle Report(s) as Challenger

Report 1:
Challenger: Burner2
Leader and Type: Colton (Psychic)
Score: Leader Victory (4-2)
Rate your performance (0-10): 5
Additional Comments (be polite): I just didn't play well this game and Colton played amazingly. In a bit of a slump, but I'll break out of it sooner or later. Good game Colton o/

Last edited:

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Just an update. I'll probably open tomorrow when I get back home.

Part 0: Supah Furret Powah Recorder
Here's the latest spread sheet. Still gotta work on those activity dates. I think I'll update that like every Saturday or so.
Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nKES719hAAzCdCO4ng19YINyqgKUI5zskULdEvyDUhg/edit#gid=0

Part 1: Gym Status
CLOSED.

Part 2: Battle Report(s) as Leader

Report 1:
CHALLENGER EARNED THE INTENSITY BADGE
Challenger: Golden Leafeon
Leader and Type: Burnerv2 (Fighting)
Score: Challenger Victory (3-0)
Rate your performance (0-10): 2
Additional Comments (be polite): Welp, forgetting items is a thing for me now. Though Leaf would of won that game regardless. Great team. Great player. Great battle buddy o/

Part 3: Battle Report(s) as Challenger
Booyah I did. Also...
Challenger: Cutty
Leader and Type: Razor Leafeon (Grass)
Score: Leader Victory (1-0)
Rate your performance (0-10): 6
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments (be polite): Some misplays (Like beedrill protecting so mega scep outsped) but gg nonetheless. Close one too. Damanitan could've put in work if it came in earlier.

Cutty

Forever now
Challenger: Cutty
Leader and Type: Razor Leafeon (Grass)
Score: Leader Victory (1-0)
Rate your performance (0-10): 6
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments (be polite): Some misplays (Like beedrill protecting so mega scep outsped) but gg nonetheless. Close one too. Damanitan could've put in work if it came in earlier.

Confirming :) I wasnt sure Darmanitan could Ohko your Mega. My team needed to be more OU anyway. Gg.

Status
Not open for further replies.