1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Eternian Forces League

Discussion in 'Pokémon Leagues' started by FairyWitch, Jan 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilverLanayru

SilverLanayru It's a mystery.

I didn't realize this one was already opened up. Whoops. xD
    Uh, I guess consider this my first active post. I will open up as soon as I have my item transfers done (which could take about 1-2 days depending on help availability because I have a looot). x.x And I admittedly haven't hunted down all the mega stones I need yet, as well. Fairy, think you can put me as 'closed' for the time being till then? I'm really excited for this, and I ensure you I'll be all set soon! Gotta bring in the appeal for my flying-types at top notch. *w*

2. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

alright just let me know when your ready to open up silver its fine lol I was shocked it opened up this quick tbh lol Ill close you up for now just let me know when your ready

3. Rocxidi

Rocxidi ס₪₪₪§€ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ7

I say we should have both, but the champion needs to have every single badge.

E4 IS OPEN TO WHOEVER HAS 8 BADGES LOLOLOL

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
  4. M.Oreo

M.Oreo all hax or no hax.

my gym is ooooopen until i go to bed. also activity post.

5. Burnerv2

Burnerv2 Believe in Yourself!

Hello everyone! Welcome to the league!

The Fighting Gym is closed for the night. But it'll definitely be open tomorrow.
    I go by EST time, so you might have to convert these times.

The Gym will be open on Saturday 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.

Have fun everyone!

6. FairyWitch

I actually felt like i was forgetting something so announcement time

all leaders/e4 please message me your gmt time zones so i can add them the front so the challengers know what times you will be on as well if they have a big time difference or not. Also, dark badge has been added to the front as well as I got all types available now thanks to azulart for our league so whoever applies for the rest of the types will have there badges.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2015
  7. Prakhar

Prakhar Normal: The abnormal

Username: Prakhar
    Applying for Gym or Elite four: Gym Leadership
    Type Available: Ground/Normal
    Will you be active for the job?: Yup
    GMT Timezone: GMT+5.5
    IGN: Prakhar
    WFC: i think it is FC? 4098-4557-7957
    read the rules?: yup
    Is your team ready?: on both types!

8. Aon_Epiphany

Aon_Epiphany Dreams and Wishes

challenger app

Challenger: Aon_epiphany
    IGN: Antonio
    WFC: 2380-2711-3621
    GMT Timezone: GMT +9
    Activity Status(Alot/on and off/Not often): on and off, check when im not busy with work
    Read the rules?: of course :)
    Reason For Joining?: brand new to competitive battling. Looks fun and wanted something to help me track my progress :)

9. Rocxidi

Rocxidi ס₪₪₪§€ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ7

Challenger: xDIRCIOx
    Leader and Type: Skullbash / Water
    Score: 4-0 Challenger loss
    Rate your performance (0-10): 5/10
    Challenger's Performance(0-10): 8/10
    Additional Comments (be polite): misplays :(

10. Skullbash

Skullbash Fire-Dragonslayer

Challenger:xDIRCIOx
    Leader and Type:Skullbash/Water
    Score: 3-0 Leader win
    Rate your performance:8/10
    Challenger's performance:6/10
    Additional comments:Good game. There were a few bad plays on the opponents side, but I can definitely tell that next time we battle, it will be a tough one.

11. LynxForte

LynxForte The Phoenix

Regarding the Elite 4, do you battle them all with 1 team or are you allowed to switch teams?

12. Burnerv2

Burnerv2 Believe in Yourself!

The Fighting Gym is now open for business! Just shoot me a PM if you're ready to play. Also, my IGN is Ruben for ORAS.

Edit: Fighting Gym is open for the rest of the day o/

13. Mr.Y

Mr.Y O)_(O

Challenger: Mr.Y
    IGN: Samuel
    WFC: 4897 6238 4902
    GMT Timezone: -3
    Activity Status(Alot/on and off/Not often): A lot/on and off
    Read the rules?: yes
    Reason For Joining?: I want to get more battles.

14. Skullbash

Skullbash Fire-Dragonslayer

Water gym is open for the day!

15. DJSummers

DJSummers Ground-Type Champion

Username: DJSummers
    Applying for Gym or Elite four: Gym
    Type Available: Ground
    Will you be active for the job?: Yes
    GMT Timezone: GMT-05
    IGN: Davon
    WFC: 0345-0046-5202
    Read the rules?: Yes I have
    Is your team ready?: Yes

16. FairyWitch

acceptedwelcome to the league please message your trainer sprite you want and your normal type pokemon sprite choose on your userbar as well as your badge name in a pm.

welcome to the league hope you enjoy it here :3

you are allowed to use/switch up teams if you like there is no problem as long as your not fully countering the elite four member since the ratio is a bit different from the leaders

welcome to the tef league hope you like it here to challenge :3

accepted welcome to our guild's league hope you enjoy my members that are leaders here to talk to as well as enjoy it here

also guys to clear up about somethings about the league most leagues now like trinity and pokegyms have a 4:3 ratio which this league does not have it so countering teams becomes lower as well as leaders are allowed to change there teams around no problem as well keep them secretly what is on there team. All challengers must go by the rules as well as not giving out a leaders team so once you battle please keep it to yourself so it makes the league a bit more intreasting so we all don't know what were expecting so it helps us work harder for the badges imo as well as a leader will not become too obvious in our teams. I also want to say there isn't a limit on countering only because of the ratio but I don't want people making there second time around challenging with a new team that practically counters every pokemon in a gym leaders team. I just want to say for example if someone had a ferrothorn in there team normally terrakion would be one good way to get rid of it. I don't go by just super effectives and not effective. I go around every little aspect of the meta that counters each pokemon so just be careful. i really don't think this will ever come up really but leaders just watch your challengers teams thats all I ask, as well as challengers becareful what you choose.

17. SkyBlue

SkyBlue I ate ColtonL

Username: ColtonL
    Applying for Gym or Elite four: Gym
    Type Available: Dragon
    Will you be active for the job?: Yes
    GMT Timezone: GMT-06
    IGN: Colton
    WFC: 4656-6947-6562
    Read the rules?: Yes I have
    Is your team ready?: no, but I will work hard and dilligently to get it ready.

18. FairyWitch

accepted I hope you like it here colton with the league :3 as well message me your trainer sprite and dragon pokemon you like on your userbar and badge name. I think all types now that are available are filled so no more applications for leaders since they all have been filled

19. Aon_Epiphany

Aon_Epiphany Dreams and Wishes

Sweet, hopefully I can finish up the last few thi gs on this team and get a challenge or two in today :). Thanks for the acceptance and and good luck to everyone.

20. FairyWitch

looking forward to battling you :3 also my gym may say open today but i will battle tommorow for challenges since i am really tired atm from no sleep last night and had to work in the morning today.

everything should be updated for now just waiting on a response of approval to use a sprite for poison gym an the userbar will be done and waiting on normal leader to message me his stuff and all challengers that applied are added you may challenge the league now good luck and have fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.